Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well don't think she is an option but think Cathy is going to get more pussy than MC until MC can catch up
:D I meant i wouldn't mind tapping her for myself XD If the dev decides to implement it ingame all the better. Cathy is getting more pussy for now, but MC got to TAP THAT ASS.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd have Emma in the harem ... as it stands she's the only one that can cook so she's got to be in.

She deserves a good fucking just for all that food.

Reactions: Fundo and Mr. Dom

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
:D I meant i wouldn't mind tapping her for myself XD If the dev decides to implement it ingame all the better. Cathy is getting more pussy for now, but MC got to TAP THAT ASS.
Don't mind Cathy getting more pussy for now but this game is about the MC and him getting less pussy seems like dev wants to show more lez stuff and it is at 0.9 update and the only time MC gets his dick wet is inside his wife.

Lydia also likes MC but she is conflicted somewhat since Cathy seems like she wants to get her claws into her without trying to getting her together with her husband. Yes, I know she has given permission for MC and Alice but I still think Cathy would still try to fuck Alice if she thinks she can get away with it and would try it regardless of MC feelings.

This is just my own opinion on this - so don't flame me...

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
This is a good game but you need to except what it is, its a happy go lucky game, a slow burner, if you dont like that dont play and then go leave bad reviews because you couldnt pull out your dick and fap to it and thats where the problem is. I would guess just because of that half the members on this site do not like this game and give it bad reviews because they skip forward in most the games they play just for fap material and here you skip forward through most the game.

Take that out of the equation and this game is well done, renders are good, girls look good, and they all respect each other, if you dont like nice dont play

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its mostly the same as triangle. All sugar and sunshine with no conflicts and your decisions have no impact (as far as I can see) at all. The story is quite generic and does not use its potential. A good example is the truth or dare. Probably the most boring one in a long time. This is the easiest way to at least have some small different scenes. There is just one choice and that doesnt even affect the sleeping scene after that - would be a good opportunity.

As Triangle, this is a nice and solid game, but quite boring without any peaks.

Especially the lack of decisions is off putting. Especially in this setting. As the lord of the castle you should have more say and not just agree to everything everybody asks/says or does. This must not lead to a huge branching, but ast least the MC should have the feeling to be the one in control. It feels more like a modern household than a medieval castle. Way to few servants for that castle that we see. Lydia is not doing anything (currently) she is more of a adopted princess (out of the blue, after that 2 weeks with the lady). Yeah sure, knowing the previous game, this will probably end in a harem with a progression smooth as butter.

I hold my point (as for triangle) - the games are nice, but they are to nice to be great or really entertaining.

Just as an example. Here we could have several branches.

Lady + Lydia (some kind of NTR/cheating scenario) and faithful MC.
Lady + both girls and faithful MC.
Lady + Lydia and cheating MC + Alice.
Lady faithful and cheating MC + both
Current Harem

Even when you play the harem route there would be scenes where you have do make a choice. Then you feel like you play the MC and not like just watching him do his thing. And no, you dont need that many routes - you could break it down to maybe 2-3.

This is more or less a kinetic novel (as far as I can see that).

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just played 0.9, best update so far. Thanks, Mr. Neverlucky! Especially for featuring my favorite fetish so often
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Just played 0.9, best update so far. Thanks, Mr. Neverlucky! Especially for featuring my favorite fetish so often
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, more of a creampie guy myself and would love to creampie wife everytime but no MC is pussy whipped and when she says I want it here or there he just does it - I hate MC's like that.

I did like the rimming flag being checked and set if you want that fetish.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No freedom here. Not enough choices. Convert it into open world please & make lesbianism avoidable.
Alice asked mc about his opinion about her & Lydia's relationship. Even there is no choice. My mc really pissed off there. I hate this game now
If you don't want the girls to do stuff with each other then this is definitly not the game for you.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Then why both alice & Catherine asked mc about their relationship between other girls ??? Are u kidding me ?? No choices are there too
Aioto
Choices are just comedy here. Only thing i liked in this crap game is betsy horse & her "neigh"
Have you tried some other games? You should. You would probably like them better.

Reactions: Aioto and Paapi

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Don't mind Cathy getting more pussy for now but this game is about the MC and him getting less pussy seems like dev wants to show more lez stuff and it is at 0.9 update and the only time MC gets his dick wet is inside his wife.

Lydia also likes MC but she is conflicted somewhat since Cathy seems like she wants to get her claws into her without trying to getting her together with her husband. Yes, I know she has given permission for MC and Alice but I still think Cathy would still try to fuck Alice if she thinks she can get away with it and would try it regardless of MC feelings.

This is just my own opinion on this - so don't flame me...
Ye i see your point. But the thing is, the game is not a drama or anything like that. Its a happy game with a happy ending. They will all love each other at the end and MC will have his mini harem. It doesn't really matter who gets more action at this point since it all leads to one outcome, which is MC swimming in pussy. Its just the story is kinda slow :D

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Ye i see your point. But the thing is, the game is not a drama or anything like that. Its a happy game with a happy ending. They will all love each other at the end and MC will have his mini harem. It doesn't really matter who gets more action at this point since it all leads to one outcome, which is MC swimming in pussy. Its just the story is kinda slow :D
Trust me I know and I agree with what you are saying here which is why I said I don't mind Cathy getting more pussy atm but what does annoy me a little is that the only pussy he has fucked is his wife's atm.

I know the dev is doing this baby steps at a time but after update 0.9 I would have expected things to be a little bit more progressed than this.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
with the mega link i have to ovewrite the update 0.8 because of some missing image and after :

missing image scene26529alt to scene26537alt

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Trust me I know and I agree with what you are saying here which is why I said I don't mind Cathy getting more pussy atm but what does annoy me a little is that the only pussy he has fucked is his wife's atm.

I know the dev is doing this baby steps at a time but after update 0.9 I would have expected things to be a little bit more progressed than this.
I think the game can go beyond 1.0, and all the signs point to that. And i think for 1.0 we will get a huge update, then in the next versions he will start finishing the story. Atleast thats how i see it. We have to wait to find out tho.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
with the mega link i have to ovewrite the update 0.8 because of some missing image and after :

missing image scene26529alt to scene26537alt
Yes, the link in the OP is not for the special edition (even tho it says it is) - hence, why missing images

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes