Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's a nice game and as others said, i like a feel good story without much drama once in a while.
But it really lacks story development...too much slice of life, if u play just a update it's okay, but if u play from the begining it gets boring/repetitive really fast.
And the prerequisite for story development are there, we have a new king, unhappiness with new king, there seems something going on with mc's master/old friend

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This and Triangle are nice feel-good stories with a bit of sex thrown in, it makes a change from the usual drama-filled games that make up 95% of all the other games.

Reactions: dxdy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I love this game as much as I did Triangle, which is a lot.

My only complaints are that I WOULD like some story progression with the king. That, and my main objection is that for the most part this game could take place in modern times. Yeah, they ride horses, and fight with swords and bows and arrows, and don't have running water. But it still just doesn't feel to me like a Medieval story.

At any rate, this is a feel-good story, as was Triangle. People who want something else are free to play another game. If you want drama and conflict in you games, please play something else. You are unlikely to get any of that here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I enjoyed the Cathy scene at the end she was cutting a good pose on the bed she's my favourite out of the 3 not that the other two are bad just Cathy is the perfect wife letting us have Alice and has no objections to it. As others have mentioned Triangle I'm wondering if this still has a bit to go.

Reactions: TheFinder

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I enjoyed the Cathy scene at the end she was cutting a good pose on the bed she's my favourite out of the 3 not that the other two are bad just Cathy is the perfect wife letting us have Alice and has no objections to it. As others have mentioned Triangle I'm wondering if this still has a bit to go.
Oh yeah! I'm thinking the game should be renamed to Quadrangle. :D

Is this pretty much a copy of Triangle? Looks like it's headed that way to me. So what?

Igor Stravinsky, William Faulkner, and Pablo Picasso are all reported to have said a variation of, "Good artists copy. Great artists steal."

Stravinsky also said, "Vivaldi didn't write 400 concertos; he wrote one concerto 400 times." Let's see if this developer can do this 398 more times! :ROFLMAO:

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Where is the chagngelog, i need 0.8 and 0.9 since I stopped playing 0.7 and if either anyone could tell me no. Of rendors in them

wireshark

Dec 28, 2019
got some error picture not found for this new update, when alice masturbate in cathy room and some scene after that i forgot, is any fix bug coming soon?

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Any one else not receiving the images where Alice is sitting on his face. I get an error at that scene

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My only complaint with the update is that I could not snuggle Lydia closer when she was reading the book. Just...let me put both arms around her and maybe give her a kiss on the back of the head!

MC is in a good place with his girls, and since he's a Lord, I understand not wanting to seem like he's forcing himself on anyone, but I guess I'd like to see him be a bit more intimate with the girl sharing his wife's bed. More hugs. Maybe some pecks on the cheek. Cupping her face when she blushes.

Alice is amazing and Catherine is perfection, but If like to see more with Lydia even though I don't want to have sex with her just yet. (I am more than happy to see Lydia and Catherine doing their own thing and getting closer.)

The same goes for Alice and Catherine. I want them to be more physical with each other even if they aren't having sex. Having Catherine give Alice a hug and a kiss, or even have them sitting close and comparing notes about MC.

I want all four of them, together, to be a unit and right now it seems like things are divided between "his and hers".

Reactions: ontach

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I just found out this game is developed by the same person that made Triangle. If this one is even half as good as Triangle its gona be amazing.

Reactions: Darkaura

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
This says it is the 0.9 Special Edition but it isn't as there are images missing for the patron parts...

Wish this could be labelled correctly.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's a lot of images missing, hope there will be a fix for this

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
:D the GILF ? Shiiiiet i wouldn't mind tapping her tbh. She must know a trick or two, experience comes with age.......and practice.
Well don't think she is an option but think Cathy is going to get more pussy than MC until MC can catch up

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes