Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

I hope you`re all doing well.

The new part is almost done. I plan on releasing it on the 30. 04.

Only a few images are still missing, but there is also a bit of programming and bugfixing left to do, so I`m going to have a busy day tomorrow. I hope to get it done until the 30. though.

See you then.

Neverlucky

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019

Hello everyone,

Only a few images are still missing, but there is also a bit of programming and bugfixing left to do, so I`m going to have a busy day tomorrow. I hope to get it done until the 30. though.

See you then.

Neverlucky
Looking forward to this, i miss the girls

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Hello everyone,

See you then.

Neverlucky
Looking forward to it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Problem is, like with My New Family, people seem to go to every game expecting it to be a some hard hitting game with infernal choices. Thing is devs have their specific way of telling stories (VNs). Philly has the somewhat dark, murky setting with impactful choices, PinkCakes has annoyingly realistic stories with choices that make my head spin (I personally don't like his games simply because if I wanted realistic stories I would go back to real life. That is not to say these are bad games, just not for me), ICSTOR has sexy scenes with some random ass story to connect them and then there is Neverlucky and K7 who seem to specialize in sweet, feel-good stories. If, as a reader/player, you can accept that, both this game and Triangle are fantastic stories, that make me feel rather good about things.

Like I said in My New Family's thread, it's like comparing Borderlands 3 and Ori with the same checklist. They are both fantastic games but cannot be seen through the same lens. I personally am glad devs like Neverlucky and K7 are around, telling their brand of stories, since in all honesty with the sheer nnumber of corruption/forced sex games, it's hard for me to find games I enjoy. I really wish I could support these two, but finance is tough right now.

Anyways, point is, I wish Neverlucky the best and hope he keeps making games and telling stories he enjoys and not get bothered by negative reviews as there will always people like me, who enjoy these kinds of games/stories.
I stop playing after version 0.7. The problem for me was not the lack of meaningful choices. After all, every single great "book" novel has no choice at all.
The problem for me was that there was not a single "problem". Everything was nice and happy from minute zero. I really enjoyed the game in the beginning, going to the capital, getting a new student and was expecting a medieval story. From medieval politics, to fire breathing dragons, to curses to anything.
But then it became something that is trivial to read in my opinion. Everybody is happy, and everybody is ok with everything. I mentioned before that without some conflict (in the broad sense of the word, not just conflict between the characters) there is no story to tell. Stories usually FINISH with they live happily ever after. That is, we tell the story about some "thing" that somehow trouble the characters (relationships, threats, adventures, pretty much anything you want) and once that thing is over (for better or worse) the story finishes. This game starts essentially with the happily ever after that followed another story.

To make it explicit. It is not a comparison with other games for me. I can enjoy things as varied as midlife crisis which is kind of a silly but totally wonderful "i wanna fuck everything story" to things like the emotional rollercoster that is Fata Morgana, which is one of those novels that affect the way I measure all other stories. But in all those stories there is some level of conflict. There is nothing in this story that keeps the reader asking "ohhh what will happen now" in my opinion.

Apr 24, 2018
I stop playing after version 0.7. The problem for me was not the lack of meaningful choices. After all, every single great "book" novel has no choice at all.
The problem for me was that there was not a single "problem". Everything was nice and happy from minute zero. I really enjoyed the game in the beginning, going to the capital, getting a new student and was expecting a medieval story. From medieval politics, to fire breathing dragons, to curses to anything.
But then it became something that is trivial to read in my opinion. Everybody is happy, and everybody is ok with everything. I mentioned before that without some conflict (in the broad sense of the word, not just conflict between the characters) there is no story to tell. Stories usually FINISH with they live happily ever after. That is, we tell the story about some "thing" that somehow trouble the characters (relationships, threats, adventures, pretty much anything you want) and once that thing is over (for better or worse) the story finishes. This game starts essentially with the happily ever after that followed another story.

To make it explicit. It is not a comparison with other games for me. I can enjoy things as varied as midlife crisis which is kind of a silly but totally wonderful "i wanna fuck everything story" to things like the emotional rollercoster that is Fata Morgana, which is one of those novels that affect the way I measure all other stories. But in all those stories there is some level of conflict. There is nothing in this story that keeps the reader asking "ohhh what will happen now" in my opinion.
I think for many people what they enjoy about Neverlucky's work is that there usually isn't some constant tension or major conflict. Its a self insert for many and they aren't particularly interested in having to worry that some terrible shit is going to happen to the characters they have grown fond of. That's not to say his stories have 0 conflict, there was conflict in his last game Triangle and it seems like he has been laying the groundwork for potential future conflict in A Knights Tale as well.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think for many people what they enjoy about Neverlucky's work is that there usually isn't some constant tension or major conflict. Its a self insert for many and they aren't particularly interested in having to worry that some terrible shit is going to happen to the characters they have grown fond of. That's not to say his stories have 0 conflict, there was conflict in his last game Triangle and it seems like he has been laying the groundwork for potential future conflict in A Knights Tale as well.
Gotta wait and see. I enjoyed the beginning, so while I am not reading it anymore I keep coming back and forth to see if I read something that pick my interest again.

For those that keep enjoying it so far, do take care.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Gotta wait and see. I enjoyed the beginning, so while I am not reading it anymore I keep coming back and forth to see if I read something that pick my interest again.

For those that keep enjoying it so far, do take care.
I am on the same boat. Really enjoyed Triangle, and even enjoyed this game up until around update 0.4. My interest quickly died after that. It is always good to see people who enjoy the game though.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A Knight's Tale [v0.9 Special Edition] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 1.64GB

Compressed version for PC (283MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes