EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Shouldn't be this tagged as a kinetic novel? While there so called choices, they have 0 impact on the story flow.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked how taken aback the knight Reynald was when Lydia joined them for a meal. I wonder if we will hear what Master Pike is doing in the City again. Nice update and a few more Alice scenes I wonder if we will start making moves on Lydia.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I liked how taken aback the knight Reynald was when Lydia joined them for a meal. I wonder if we will hear what Master Pike is doing in the City again. Nice update and a few more Alice scenes I wonder if we will start making moves on Lydia.
Well i have moved my thing for Lydia and SHIT never mind :sneaky: :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

erkper

May 16, 2018
I was quite surprised that Reynald was bad-mouthing the new king, based on his earlier encounter I kind of expected Reynald to be MC's foil when the game inevitably goes Game of Thrones and MC and Pike are pitted against the new king. Maybe Reynald will back the usurpers, he seemed not too thrilled with whatever dishonorable mission the king sent him on...

Reactions: EZ8lt

erkper

May 16, 2018
i believe he's two faced !!!
I'm sure he is. I don't trust him in any way, shape, or form. If nothing else he so far seems to be all about him. Sucking up to the king, then badmouthing him when he's around those he suspects might oppose the king, but still doing his bidding. And most definitely an arrogant ass and strong supporter of the feudal system. I'm sure he'll have issues when he finds out MC treats his squire and servant girl as real people. But he might just bail on the king if he thinks it would be in his own best interests.

Reactions: ImperialD

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is my first time playing it, and to be honest, not the best renders, but they're good though, and I kinda like this game, I'm still playing it, so, yeah, pretty good, good job neverlucky (y)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, but the one thing that bugs me about it is that sometimes it has very long stretches without a choice when it feels like there should be more menus.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I do enjoy period settings and mid-evil is one of my favorites. So far I'm liking the game and based on some of the comments I'm going to try Triangle as well. If the trend continues I can't wait for hexagon. That should be a PARTY. Now I have a request, I downloaded and installed v0.8 update but it's not letting me play from a previous save which came from v0.6. I really don't want to start again. I already tried copying my previous saves from v0.6 to the new save folder with no luck. Does anyone have a solution or a save file that will work. Please help out if you can. Thanks

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a nice easter despite the quarantine.
It`s the 15th so I wanted to give you an update on how things are going for the next part.
I`m making good progress for the new part. 150 images are done so far.
As always I plan to release the new part at the end of the month and I will give the exact release date a few days before then.
See you then and stay safe everyone.

Neverlucky

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so this is where one of my fav dev's went,
The time of the sword and axe is nigh
direction i see, i need to try it one of those days. renders look solid. GL to you

Apr 24, 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a nice easter despite the quarantine.
It`s the 15th so I wanted to give you an update on how things are going for the next part.
I`m making good progress for the new part. 150 images are done so far.
As always I plan to release the new part at the end of the month and I will give the exact release date a few days before then.
See you then and stay safe everyone.

Neverlucky
This man seriously does not get enough credit for consistently hitting his stated release dates. There are not many devs on this site who who can be relied upon to keep up with a monthly release schedule. Not to mention the regular updates (that aren't just new excuses on why they have to push back a release). Great job!

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Its so unfortunate to see this game getting review bombed for the fact that the choices don't mean much. They don't, but outside of that the game, like Triangle, is a fun, cute little game that contrasts beautifully against the ridiculous amount of games that feature things like death, mind control, sexual assault, etc.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Its so unfortunate to see this game getting review bombed for the fact that the choices don't mean much. They don't, but outside of that the game, like Triangle, is a fun, cute little game that contrasts beautifully against the ridiculous amount of games that feature things like death, mind control, sexual assault, etc.
Problem is, like with My New Family, people seem to go to every game expecting it to be a some hard hitting game with infernal choices. Thing is devs have their specific way of telling stories (VNs). Philly has the somewhat dark, murky setting with impactful choices, PinkCakes has annoyingly realistic stories with choices that make my head spin (I personally don't like his games simply because if I wanted realistic stories I would go back to real life. That is not to say these are bad games, just not for me), ICSTOR has sexy scenes with some random ass story to connect them and then there is Neverlucky and K7 who seem to specialize in sweet, feel-good stories. If, as a reader/player, you can accept that, both this game and Triangle are fantastic stories, that make me feel rather good about things.

Like I said in My New Family's thread, it's like comparing Borderlands 3 and Ori with the same checklist. They are both fantastic games but cannot be seen through the same lens. I personally am glad devs like Neverlucky and K7 are around, telling their brand of stories, since in all honesty with the sheer nnumber of corruption/forced sex games, it's hard for me to find games I enjoy. I really wish I could support these two, but finance is tough right now.

Anyways, point is, I wish Neverlucky the best and hope he keeps making games and telling stories he enjoys and not get bothered by negative reviews as there will always people like me, who enjoy these kinds of games/stories.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes