tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
This game is ok, but would be more compelling if the MC's acted like he belonged there, instead of shy bystander. He was so passive that theres very little I remember him saying, most notably, was "I guess", "maybe", and the like. Not to mention the part where he turns his head away from kissing the girl to look at the camera and thus the player, completely breaking the illusion. As the developer has the MC say, to the player "Don't judge me!!!" Only to turn back to the girl and barely kiss her.

Why are adult game developers so shy about putting actually sexiness in the game? It's an adult game, turn up the sexiness!!

Forgive my little rant. I just don't understand why adult games either throw immediate sex in your face at the beginning, before any actual build-up, then drag the rest of the game out into a dry spell. Or from the very start dangle the potential of sexiness in front of you as you play and then say, more coming in the next update, and so on!

The part I DO like about this game, other than the cute sexy girls, is that they treat the MC with respect and kindness. The way I, at one time, assumed all NPC's were toward the MC's in adult games. Ok, thanks for letting me get my frustration out! ;)

EDIT: One other thing, I'm well aware game development takes times, and only so much of a game can be added per update. But that in itself is an issue, maybe adult game developers should hold off from initially releasing a game. Say instead of .01 or .021 or such, wait until a significant portion of the game is made.

In a medieval theme the way the story is tell, i find it more "Knight ishh" don't forget the mc is swear to serve and protect the weak and the poor and Alice is a student knight, they must have some dignity, is not Lydia from dragonborn (i swear to quarry your burden haha).

Personally i have already play a lot of harem hotel ishh game and the thousand other out there, but this kind of story is missing, i think the goal is too immerse in this universe, is more than just fap fap fap finish lol (playing 1 hours story each time). I prefer because when Triangle finish i be little bite sad and the tempos of the game here look for a bigger and longer game. i think, i hope is not 10 releases (0.1 -0.2 -0.3 -etc till v1.0) but much more. The way the author reuse some image and sex scene can leave more time for the story portion.

The way i see this game and i like it very well isThe little detail like the commoner don't read or the servant way under the master to even eat at the lord table is all the thing make me think is more a "universe" than a sex story. If it became a book, i will read-it without hesitating.

Keep the good work. thank you.

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

I hope you`re all well and healthy in these troubling times.
It`s time for the monthly half time report for part 8.
I have finished 120 images so far. So it`s going quite well.
As always I aim for a release at the end of the month.

Have a nice week and stay safe, everyone.

Neverlucky

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

it`s almost time for the new part. I have a handfull of images still to render and some programming. I`m not entirely sure how long that will take me, but it won`t be too long.

So the new part is going to be released on either the 30. or the 31.

See you then.

Neverlucky

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight's tale v0.10SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.05.2020

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A Knight's Tale [v0.8 Special Edition] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 1.48GB

Compressed version for PC (257MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes