ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry but by the time anything remotely sexy happened I felt like I'd read 2 Harry Potter novels. Good luck.

Reactions: HenWen

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
This game is ok, but would be more compelling if the MC's acted like he belonged there, instead of shy bystander. He was so passive that theres very little I remember him saying, most notably, was "I guess", "maybe", and the like. Not to mention the part where he turns his head away from kissing the girl to look at the camera and thus the player, completely breaking the illusion. As the developer has the MC say, to the player "Don't judge me!!!" Only to turn back to the girl and barely kiss her.

Why are adult game developers so shy about putting actually sexiness in the game? It's an adult game, turn up the sexiness!!

Forgive my little rant. I just don't understand why adult games either throw immediate sex in your face at the beginning, before any actual build-up, then drag the rest of the game out into a dry spell. Or from the very start dangle the potential of sexiness in front of you as you play and then say, more coming in the next update, and so on!

The part I DO like about this game, other than the cute sexy girls, is that they treat the MC with respect and kindness. The way I, at one time, assumed all NPC's were toward the MC's in adult games. Ok, thanks for letting me get my frustration out! ;)

EDIT: One other thing, I'm well aware game development takes times, and only so much of a game can be added per update. But that in itself is an issue, maybe adult game developers should hold off from initially releasing a game. Say instead of .01 or .021 or such, wait until a significant portion of the game is made.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen and ontach

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sorry but by the time anything remotely sexy happened I felt like I'd read 2 Harry Potter novels. Good luck.
It's more of a slow-burning romance story than anything else I'd say it is progressing although I guess if you are looking for anything to happen might be best to wait for a few more updates.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
It's more of a slow-burning romance story than anything else I'd say it is progressing although I guess if you are looking for anything to happen might be best to wait for a few more updates.
Sound like this game is right up my alley then. I prefer the slow burn games with substance rather than Hey lets fuck.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Gah, my feelings are mixed with this game. I loved it at first, but I haven't enjoyed the last couple of updates at all. This one especially. Though, it was nice to FINALLY get a new setting. Just wish the MC was the main character. Feels like he is just in the background, while all the girls just have fun with each other. There's really no development going on, just a bunch of dialogue and the characters just being like, "Let's do this!" And then the other characters just agreeing and there's the entire "plot" of the update. Just sucks because the models look great and I am a sucker for medieval/fantasy settings. Let's do some actual Knight stuff, focus more on the protagonist rather than Cathy flirting with every girl she sees, and some more sexy time. I swear if I have to suffer through one more massage scene...

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game is ok, but would be more compelling if the MC's acted like he belonged there, instead of shy bystander. He was so passive that theres very little I remember him saying, most notably, was "I guess", "maybe", and the like. Not to mention the part where he turns his head away from kissing the girl to look at the camera and thus the player, completely breaking the illusion. As the developer has the MC say, to the player "Don't judge me!!!" Only to turn back to the girl and barely kiss her.

Why are adult game developers so shy about putting actually sexiness in the game? It's an adult game, turn up the sexiness!!

Forgive my little rant. I just don't understand why adult games either throw immediate sex in your face at the beginning, before any actual build-up, then drag the rest of the game out into a dry spell. Or from the very start dangle the potential of sexiness in front of you as you play and then say, more coming in the next update, and so on!

The part I DO like about this game, other than the cute sexy girls, is that they treat the MC with respect and kindness. The way I, at one time, assumed all NPC's were toward the MC's in adult games. Ok, thanks for letting me get my frustration out! ;)

EDIT: One other thing, I'm well aware game development takes times, and only so much of a game can be added per update. But that in itself is an issue, maybe adult game developers should hold off from initially releasing a game. Say instead of .01 or .021 or such, wait until a significant portion of the game is made.
i see what your saying .. but instead of all this ,, lets see what kind of game you can come up with .... and how people judge what you've done ... honestly i know very little about makng a game but what i've read about it ... seems pretty tough .. and like the saying goes .. you can't please everyone .. is in fact true .. sorry for the harsh sound of this but , when you have a ton of people all playing a FREE game ... some get confused with reality and fantasy worlds .. some just complain , well to complain ... and some can never be pleased ... and a few , that i've read in these post actually have legit things to say .. ok , well have at it people hang my ass all you want .. i'm just tired of people always complaining everytime a new update comes out :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
maybe adult game developers should hold off from initially releasing a game. Say instead of .01 or .021 or such, wait until a significant portion of the game is made.
That's mainly to gauge interest.

There is no point spending months and months on making a game with hours worth of content if no one gives a shit or they hate it.

There is no chance that dev will redo it all, they would just give up at that point, it would be soul breaking to put that much effort in for nothing.

So they start things small and see how it takes off.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Gah, my feelings are mixed with this game. I loved it at first, but I haven't enjoyed the last couple of updates at all. This one especially. Though, it was nice to FINALLY get a new setting. Just wish the MC was the main character. Feels like he is just in the background, while all the girls just have fun with each other. There's really no development going on, just a bunch of dialogue and the characters just being like, "Let's do this!" And then the other characters just agreeing and there's the entire "plot" of the update. Just sucks because the models look great and I am a sucker for medieval/fantasy settings. Let's do some actual Knight stuff, focus more on the protagonist rather than Cathy flirting with every girl she sees, and some more sexy time. I swear if I have to suffer through one more massage scene...
The passive MC syndrome, it's really common in a lot of games...
On one hand it allows the player to projects his own thoughts into the protagonist, but often enough when ou play you just get the urge to shake the protag by the shoulder to get him to remove his fingers from his bum and start acting like a man ^^

In the end, I prefer this type of MC to the archetype of "I draw a blank while I monologue in my head for hours on end...." which tend to really irritate me ^^

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Let's try this, as you put it! Anyway who develops a game, movie, or ANYTHING, is going to have their creative work scrutinized! It comes with the territory! And it is proper! If people don't scrutinize a creative work the creator may very well become lazy or at the very least not realize that they should try to tweak their tactics.

So, abso-freaking-lutely if I were to develop a game, I MOST certainly would expect to have my work scrutinized. Hell. I work in a job were my work IS in fact scrutinized, criticized, and also complemented. A person, a MATURE person has to sift their insults and criticism to find the heart of the matter!

And as I said, even in my job I deal with this daily, so over time I have developed quite the hard skin. It doesn't matter how tough or hard a job is. You either learn to deal with the difficult criticisms and learn from them or you put your tail between your legs and run away.

I choose to see it through, and I would hope the developers and learn from mistakes, eventually and do the same thing. I also get soooooooo tired of the few people everyone who decide that a criticism is a complaint. They are not the same thing.

That is all!

i see what your saying .. but instead of all this ,, lets see what kind of game you can come up with .... and how people judge what you've done ... honestly i know very little about makng a game but what i've read about it ... seems pretty tough .. and like the saying goes .. you can't please everyone .. is in fact true .. sorry for the harsh sound of this but , when you have a ton of people all playing a FREE game ... some get confused with reality and fantasy worlds .. some just complain , well to complain ... and some can never be pleased ... and a few , that i've read in these post actually have legit things to say .. ok , well have at it people hang my ass all you want .. i'm just tired of people always complaining everytime a new update comes out :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludvinae

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm glad you took the time to better explain yourself ... still don't change what i stated ,, in fact has proven what i said to start with .. thank you ... ;)

erkper

May 16, 2018
This game just warms my heart, great slow burn story.
Agreed, but at the same time, I'm ready for the slow burn to flare up and go hot and heavy for a while. That would match the pattern from Triangle, as I recall that one also started as a sweet slow burn, but at some point - WHOOSH! - the fire started burning bright.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
Does anybody know why the mega link is not working right? i tried it out on other games too and it´s always the same.
Anybody who can help ?

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes