Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
LMAO! did i just pick up on a Honeymooners reference?? "one day,Alice,one day" "maybe not today..."thats funny...definitely digging the work so far...

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I wonder if you're thinking of the word terrific, which originally meant inspiring terror.
no,,awhile back i was watching something about words we use now and how they were used back in the day...the dude went full grammar nazi on our current use of awesome,lol...

erkper

May 16, 2018
no,,awhile back i was watching something about words we use now and how they were used back in the day...the dude went full grammar nazi on our current use of awesome,lol...
Well, regardless... it seems silly to argue about historical meanings of words since this VN is neither an historical novel nor set in any real historical setting. Meaning the dev really can choose to use whatever vocabulary he wishes. If he chose to actually write it in an historically accurate period-specific language, I couldn't understand it, and what's the point of that? I actually empathize closer to the point about modern day clothing, but I really don't care about that either because I just chalk it up to the medium. Besides, Alice looks so hot in those little modern pajamas... :love:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why get nasty, tastes differ after all, but for me keeping the drama light and especially focused away from the girls, makes this game way more enjoyable and special. Others may feel different, but we already have plenty of soap stories around with drama that adds nothing to the games in question in my opinion.
I am not saying we need to have a critical, nerve wrecking story that will forever shape our souls. Like I said, I am enjoying so far the lightness and joyous mood. But without some conflict it is hard to remain interested in my opinion. My point is that there is a reason why usually stories end with "and they live happily ever after" instead of start with that.

Reactions: tazaaron

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not saying we need to have a critical, nerve wrecking story that will forever shape our souls. Like I said, I am enjoying so far the lightness and joyous mood. But without some conflict it is hard to remain interested in my opinion. My point is that there is a reason why usually stories end with "and they live happily ever after" instead of start with that.
Yeah a lot of fluff and filling to then let the story end happily after anyway following the same old same old formula I have seen, read and played a million times by now. That missing is one of the hings that made this game a gem, nice people acting caring to one another and listening as well to one another, without the Disney or soap BS to try to make the story so called interesting. :p

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Official download links for v0.7

Win/Linux
Mac

If you like this game, please support the ! Every dollar counts!

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes