LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure you remember Triangle quite right then. Wife was just as interested as MC in pursuing a personal relationship with the girl, not just being the loyal dutiful wife and accepting another into the circle because that's what he wanted.
I do remember triangle, she didn't lie about any of her actions and told the truth, she even asked if he was ok with her starting a relationship with her even after he cheated, but unlike the wife in this story he came clean rather early in the development of his relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alice's "love" for the MC does not seem to be stopping her from going after the other girls, so how am I going off the deep end? I will say I haven't played this game in a couple of up-dates, but what has already happened will not change unless the DEV redid some of the story. I loved Triangle is was a good story and the wife was very loyal, flirty but loyal.
The wife was in love with the girl in Triangle. She was very keen in pursuing a relationship with her.

Reactions: L30

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The wife was in love with the girl in Triangle. She was very keen in pursuing a relationship with her.
Yeah, but his point was that she seemed more honest and open about it and first checked with MC he was OK with it. You might disagree with him about that of course.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Let me just say this, you are most likely right and this VN is supposed to be taken lightly, but that is not how the wife comes across to me, I don't have a problem with the girls likely each other I have a problem with how it all pays out so far, I do have to admit that I have not played this in a couple of up-dates but that will not have changed what is already in the story(or in this case not in the story). Yes, the wife really did want to pursue a relationship in triangle but she had already told her husband that she was Bi and didn't try to hide her flirting and talk to him about almost everything that was going on, if the MC's wife was like this than I wouldn't have an issue but instead she tries to get him into a relationship with Alice(at least that was what I had seen posted in this thread) so she can have a excuse to be with the handmaiden.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but his point was that she seemed more honest and open about it and first checked with MC he was OK with it. You might disagree with him about that of course.
Maybe but in Triangle he cheated on his wife before she got involved, he got permission first here.

Also Cath hasn't done anything with Lydia yet, there is nothing to say she won't ask first.

Either way the guy was clearly in the wrong in Triangle yet it worked out. How are things different now Cath is the one instigating things?

Smelling hypocrisy here.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe but in Triangle he cheated on his wife before she got involved, he got permission first here.

Also Cath hasn't done anything with Lydia yet, there is nothing to say she won't ask first.

Either way the guy was clearly in the wrong in Triangle yet it worked out. How are things different now Cath is the one instigating things?

Smelling hypocrisy here.
You may be right about that. Well this is its own game anyway and we will see how it develops. :p I just hope it stays light on the wrong kinds of drama, if I want to have soap drama I will watch a soap, despite all the questions for it.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

Smelling hypocrisy here.
No you are completely right the MC in triangle was wrong and did cheat, but he came clean and it did seem like it was going on to long(not making excuses, he was clearly wrong)but the wife had two weeks with the handmaid and when he gets back she doesn't say a thing, instead acts like nothing happened, as for the wife doing nothing, let me ask you this, if you would come come and see you wife/husband cuddling with someone in your bed what would be your reaction? She also kissed her on the shoulder if I remember correctly, to some people that is cheating.

erkper

May 16, 2018
No you are completely right the MC in triangle was wrong and did cheat, but he came clean and it did seem like it was going on to long(not making excuses, he was clearly wrong)but the wife had two weeks with the handmaid and when he gets back she doesn't say a thing, instead acts like nothing happened, as for the wife doing nothing, let me ask you this, if you would come come and see you wife/husband cuddling with someone in your bed what would be your reaction? She also kissed her on the shoulder if I remember correctly, to some people that is cheating.
You're making grand assumptions on what happened in those two weeks that I think are not in line with what the Dev would show us (as the player, not as the MC) in this type of game. I'm assuming that if the Dev didn't tell/show us something happened between Cathy and Lydia, it's because it didn't. And if you think kissing someone on the shoulder is cheating, you may be a bit too Puritanical for this type of game. Just sayin'...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think for a nice light-hearted game there seems to be a lot of serious posts filled with drama on here at least Canto got the right idea to name his MC :LOL: this was a nice update if only all women were as laid back as Lady Catherine. I'm wondering if that talk Alice had with the MC about himself and Lady Catherine not having any children will come into play here more so if we cum inside her in this update. :unsure:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
when do we meet the time traveler that brought the girls modern lingerie and the word "awesome"???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will probably get a lot of facepalms or other nasty answers but I am hoping for way more drama!!! conflict, corruption and chaos!! Right now I am enjoying it but if everything works perfectly it's kind of trivial.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I will probably get a lot of facepalms or other nasty answers but I am hoping for way more drama!!! conflict, corruption and chaos!! Right now I am enjoying it but if everything works perfectly it's kind of trivial.
Why get nasty, tastes differ after all, but for me keeping the drama light and especially focused away from the girls, makes this game way more enjoyable and special. Others may feel different, but we already have plenty of soap stories around with drama that adds nothing to the games in question in my opinion.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
it was not used in the same way it is now,,i really dont care,,just pointing it out in case the dev is looking for authenticity..
Time traveller are you? The definition I gave was the original definition from the late 16th century, so yeah, pretty authentic. :whistle:

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes