Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
I loved and enjoyed playing Triangle even if the ending felt a bit rushed. I will try this one out and see if it's a mirror to triangle.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Love this update. Finally some real progress toward the quadrangle. As expected, Cathy is the manipulator (not in a bad way) pulling strings and pushing buttons to get the ball rolling. Now that she has started the motion for MC and Alice, I expect her next step will be to get Lydia sexually involved. Though from the conversation between Alice and Lydia, I'm not sure if it will be Alice-Lydia or Lydia-Catherine. Either way will be hot. ;) And either way I'm sure Cathy will be the one who ultimately suggests/manipulates the uniting of the various pairings into one big cuddle-pile. Can't wait...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this update , i can say i was not disappointed at all ... things are working towards being a better and better story line ... WTG (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: TheFinder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was wrong. I was so sure Lydia would have been the first to be added by Cath.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This came a bit unexpected. So I just have three little points:

1) Thank goodness Lena isn't called Bibi, otherwise it might be copyright infringement. :ROFLMAO:

bibi_tina_pferdeabenteuer_appicon.png

2) The usual topic: The term "feedback" originated early 20th century (Merriam-Webster cited a source from 1915) in the technical sense and was used in the sense the VN uses it from the 1940s. I would be gladder if Neverlucky would have found a more "ancient" word for it, but it's no biggie.

3) I wonder if the final choices mean anything. I felt I either had the choice of priming Lady Catherine (and as a consequence the other two girls?) for anal sex going forward, or knock her up and clearly have her enjoy it in missionary or same as before but her being indifferent in riding or maybe found the reason why there are no kids around by having her swallow after missionary. Or there is no variable set at all and I am over-imaginative.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes