yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game a lot, and I also very much liked Triangle the creator's previous work. It sort of feels like a smaller scale, but more intimate version of WVM in terms of the story arc and character types. (Irresistible male protagonist paired with a cuckquean lover going to bone them all and get a harem ending in the end) If I'd change anything about it I'd personally prefer to see more conflict, drama, cheating, and lying opportunities. It's a happy, and sexy story for sure that is nicely written and paced well good build-up. The biggest conflict as of yet in the story is settling some sort of land dispute with minor characters.

I would like to see how Neverlucky would write a game if the female lead had a personality akin to this meme character.

overlyattachedgirlfriend.jpg

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
A Knight's Tale [v0.6] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 1.11 GB

Download Win (202MB): - - -
Download Mac (195MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I like this game a lot, and I also very much liked Triangle the creator's previous work. It sort of feels like a smaller scale, but more intimate version of WVM in terms of the story arc and character types. (Irresistible male protagonist paired with a cuckquean lover going to bone them all and get a harem ending in the end) If I'd change anything about it I'd personally prefer to see more conflict, drama, cheating, and lying opportunities. It's a happy, and sexy story for sure that is nicely written and paced well good build-up. The biggest conflict as of yet in the story is settling some sort of land dispute with minor characters.

I would like to see how Neverlucky would write a game if the female lead had a personality akin to this meme character.

View attachment 536357
The good thing about this and the previous game, is precisely that you can relax and enjoy a relaxing game, not everything has to be always about lies, betrayals, fights, deceptions and plots, for that you have 99% of the other games in this site, and if that is not enough for you, life itself is full of crazy and conflicting people.
It's good to take a break from all that once in a while. Don't you think? :cool:

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
The good thing about this and the previous game, is precisely that you can relax and enjoy a relaxing game, not everything has to be always about lies, betrayals, fights, deceptions and plots, for that you have 99% of the other games in this site, and if that is not enough for you, life itself is full of crazy and conflicting people.
It's good to take a break from all that once in a while. Don't you think? :cool:
I know, right? This and Triangle have consistently been some of my most anticipated updates in large part because they didn't have all that stuff. Man, I'd be bummed if Neverlucky started adding more of it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't mind if they added minor conflicts involving the new king or more of those land dispute things but the reason I love this game and Triangle was the lack of drama.

We all have plenty of that going on in our own lives and the world is full of conflict and drama. It's just nice to watch a romantic tale unfold and not have forced conflict shoe horned in where it isn't needed.

External conflict is fine but it's not needed between the 4 main characters.

cuckquean lover
Not entirely sure that's the main reason for letting her husband start something with Alice.

I think that's more of a cover for her to bring Lydia in. It's obvious Cath has an attraction to her handmaid although it also seems Lydia and Alice like each other too.

I think Cath may enjoy seeing him with others but I also think she wants a more hands on approach than merely watching.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I wouldn't mind if they added minor conflicts involving the new king or more of those land dispute things but the reason I love this game and Triangle was the lack of drama.

We all have plenty of that going on in our own lives and the world is full of conflict and drama. It's just nice to watch a romantic tale unfold and not have forced conflict shoe horned in where it isn't needed.

Not entirely sure that's the main reason for letting her husband start something with Alice.

I think that's more of a cover for her to bring Lydia in. It's obvious Cath has an attraction to her handmaid although it also seems Lydia and Alice like each other too.

I think Cath may enjoy seeing him with others but I also think she wants a more hands on approach than merely watching.
This is why I don't like this game, the wife is not loyal at all, the MC is gone and the first thing she does it make a move on the handmaid, really? I don't like the direction this story is going at all, by the end all you'll see is the ladies having all the fun while the MC is off fighting for/against the new king.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is why I don't like this game, the wife is not loyal at all, the MC is gone and the first thing she does it make a move on the handmaid, really? I don't like the direction this story is going at all, by the end all you'll see is the ladies having all the fun while the MC is off fighting for/against the new king.
Alice will be with him if he goes off fighting and he's banging her too.

And he'll be banging Lydia.

His wife is making him a harem. If she wasn't loyal she would have gone for Lydia without setting her husband up with Alice.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Alice will be with him if he goes off fighting and he's banging her too.

And he'll be banging Lydia.

His wife is making him a harem. If she wasn't loyal she would have gone for Lydia without setting her husband up with Alice.
If she was loyal she would have come out and told him she was into the handmaid, as for setting him up with Alice that is her being manipulative so she can keep her place as the wife of the lord and have an excuse to be with the handmaid.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If she was loyal she would have come out and told him she was into the handmaid, as for setting him up with Alice that is her being manipulative so she can keep her place as the wife of the lord and have an excuse to be with the handmaid.
Alice is also getting it on with Lydia and Lydia also has a thing for the MC.

It's not like Mc is going to get left out.

I think you are taking a lighthearted romance game a bit too seriously.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
She is not making him a harem, she is making it for herself and he is just the beard. (though this is not a harem as they pursue each other and not just the MC )

erkper

May 16, 2018

^Gets it.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I dunno man, this game seems to be the making of a polyamorous relationship. Not some MC-focused harem where the guy is the master, and the girls only care about him. So in that sense, it's nice to see the girls develop feelings for the others.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Alice is in love with the MC not Cath, you've gone way off the deep end with this.

Saying that I don't think this is the game for you.
Alice's "love" for the MC does not seem to be stopping her from going after the other girls, so how am I going off the deep end? I will say I haven't played this game in a couple of up-dates, but what has already happened will not change unless the DEV redid some of the story. I loved Triangle is was a good story and the wife was very loyal, flirty but loyal.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Alice's "love" for the MC does not seem to be stopping her from going after the other girls, so how am I going off the deep end? I will say I haven't played this game in a couple of up-dates, but what has already happened will not change unless the DEV redid some of the story. I loved Triangle is was a good story and the wife was very loyal, flirty but loyal.
Not sure you remember Triangle quite right then. Wife was just as interested as MC in pursuing a personal relationship with the girl, not just being the loyal dutiful wife and accepting another into the circle because that's what he wanted.

Reactions: Valeck and L30

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
If you would replace the handmaid is all the scenes with the wife this thread would have a very different atmosphere, but it seems just because she is a girl it's all good, Unless the MC is a total idiot he must know what the wife is after by now but he just goes along with it like some cuckold.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes