cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know the Dev would have alot more support if he gave the MC more control over his wife and choices to say NO to the shenanigans she plays with the girls to please her wims = she is discusting
No way would any healthy man want to share his wife with 2 girls that look likw 12 year olds
define healthy.

Reactions: Nemo56
Mar 16, 2018
You know the Dev would have alot more support if he gave the MC more control over his wife and choices to say NO to the shenanigans she plays with the girls to please her wims = she is discusting
No way would any healthy man want to share his wife with 2 girls that look likw 12 year olds
Are you saying that she should be fine with him wanting to be with all of them though? Kinda a double standard, don't ya think?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are you saying that she should be fine with him wanting to be with all of them though? Kinda a double standard, don't ya think?
No I'm not saying that, but remember he never brings those things up, she always leads and makes the suggestions. She seems actually to be more interested in the little girls than in him, she talks him into sex with the squire. I wouldn't be surprised that she has sex with the taylor, the woman at the orphanage. etc.... Really what should be happening is he should be able to make the decisions whether or not she can has sex with anyone outside of the marriage

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
highly unlikely that she has sex with other townppls since rumors spread no matter what.

erkper

May 16, 2018
highly unlikely that she has sex with other townppls since rumors spread no matter what.
How could she? They never leave the castle except for mighty adventures to... buy horses, wooden dildos, and clothes. And never alone, IIRC.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nah, most townsfolk would expect MC to do that anyway.

But then again, the MC would have had a conversation with his wife like: "Honey, I'll have Alice as my concubine. See you tomorrow".

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How could she? They never leave the castle except for mighty adventures to... buy horses, wooden dildos, and clothes. And never alone, IIRC.
she could go solo if girls are busy and if she wants to have sex f.e. with dressmaker she can send girl she is with to buy food or something else.

Nah, most townsfolk would expect MC to do that anyway.
maybe, maybe not. this mc seems to lets townppls and others under his command live as they want.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think it should be tagged as female protagonist instead of male protagonist.
Unfortunately, mc is a wimp. This one is just a waste of data & time + Choices are comedy too
Paapi is it really necessary to use both accounts to say the same thing? We get it you don't like this vn. :LOL:

Reactions: BTLD

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Takeaways from the update:

* Even back in medieval times a postman doesn't bother to ring and just drops his stuff somewhere.

* Lydia picking up a single scroll and then coming into the archive room with a worried expression made me think this would be important, but alas, as usual it went absolutely nowhere.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
man this game has come along ways...looking forward to seeing what happens next :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I just.... I can't anymore with this game. I've honestly stuck with it and tried. But there's not anything that I would call a plot anymore. Just "fluff", followed by the sleeping together shell game that happens every day.

I kept expecting for their to be some kind of plot, something deeper behind it all, but there never is. It just seems to keep going for it's own sake. So where does it end? My guess is going to be "All 3 are now pregnant, the end".

I'm having a hard time continuing to play this.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DP for Alice and anal for Lydia (finally) if anyone wants the changelog
choices or tap space until end of update?

I just.... I can't anymore with this game. I've honestly stuck with it and tried. But there's not anything that I would call a plot anymore. Just "fluff", followed by the sleeping together shell game that happens every day.

I kept expecting for their to be some kind of plot, something deeper behind it all, but there never is. It just seems to keep going for it's own sake. So where does it end? My guess is going to be "All 3 are now pregnant, the end".

I'm having a hard time continuing to play this.
i agree but there's hope that plot advances to something else than get all 3 preggo (well 2 since wife already is).

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes