juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The version that is posted on the OP, SE. But it matters not, a bug/missing images/etc are just that. A problem.
It does matter, because the difference between the normal and the SE version is that the normal has missing images, because its the "public" version, while the SE is for supporters.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It does matter, because the difference between the normal and the SE version is that the normal has missing images, because its the "public" version, while the SE is for supporters.
Then why is the only release available to us is the SE which has built-in missing files which apparently only subs have the fix? We are not Patreon.

If the SE version is posted on F95 then ALL of SE should be posted. If that cannot be done, then do not post it at all.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Then why is the only release available to us is the SE which has built-in missing files which apparently only subs have the fix? We are not Patreon.

If the SE version is posted on F95 then ALL of SE should be posted. If that cannot be done, then do not post it at all.
I downloaded it from here and didnt have any missing images that i remember, i dont know what to tell you

Reactions: Nemo56

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

The initial version available here is the non-SE version, then later on the SE version gets leaked. The saves between the two versions are not compatible with each other. If you have missing images, you're most likely using an SE save with the non-SE version of the game. If after downloading the game again you still have issues, it might be worth asking someone if they have a save you can use.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
After this update all I can say is...if they ever get into a fight or battle, Alice is dead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After this update all I can say is...if they ever get into a fight or battle, Alice is dead.
She might do ok in a duel, but not on the battlefield and ironically that's why she would would survive most likely. She has no experience whatsoever with a lance and shield or fighting in a group with others, so in a battle she would be a risk for everyone besides her, meaning they would just put her far behind the lines and watch the battle. This way, once the line breaks, she would be in a top position to run away and survive.
After all this training her sword must be a mess anyway. Usually people trained with heavier training swords to build up muscles.

Let's just NOT try to compare a game like this to reality :D

Reactions: BAD CODED

Eku7

Aug 18, 2018
I know I am not a patreon so my suggestion doesn't matter but for last 3-4 updates the game has been really dull. It's just the 4 of them doing it in different places. No story or nothing.

There was some hope when they went to Cathy's parents and I thought there might be some Mother-in-law action coming but no. Then the innkeeper action but no. And the story has been dull too. They introduced the shop for clothes, the lady who takes care of orphanage, his in-laws but nothing changed the course of story which was the 4 of them doing it.

Reactions: rentaku

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I see nothing wrong with that.
The story may or may not be dull, but how would banging the orphanage caretaker change that?
It wouldn’t change the story itself, but it would add variety to the different pairings for sex scenes, which might compensate in the eyes of some people.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It wouldn’t change the story itself, but it would add variety to the different pairings for sex scenes, which might compensate in the eyes of some people.
I'm one of the other people who prefer aa decent story (maybe we get there at some point) with SOME sex in rather than a plot that's only purpose is to lead from one scene to another with everyone who's wearing a skirt and can't climb trees enough on a tree.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sword fighting is not all about strenght, a good sword weight 1.5 kg and even a long sword will not be more than 2.5-3 kg.
So an agile and quick moving fighter can easily take advantage of a heavy and slow one, except if the heavy is in full armor plate of course. But even in this case an agile fighter can find the gaps between the plates and win, the guy in armor plate has a very poor vision, will get tired quickly and can't move freely.
All you have to do his keeping the distance dodge and avoid close contact.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sword fighting is not all about strenght, a good sword weight 1.5 kg and even a long sword will not be more than 2.5-3 kg.
So an agile and quick moving fighter can easily take advantage of a heavy and slow one, except if the heavy is in full armor plate of course. But even in this case an agile fighter can find the gaps between the plates and win, the guy in armor plate has a very poor vision, will get tired quickly and can't move freely.
All you have to do his keeping the distance dodge and avoid close contact.
... whilte getting spiked by 5 lances (with longer range) since you don't even bother to use a shield. It's all about teamwork really.

All those movies made us believe that people would just rush blindly into each other with no plan whatsoever, causing lots of 1:1 fights and a big mess and ignore the fact that the people of that time were not bloody idiots.

And don't forget: Those people in heavy plate armor are not just muscle. They are just as good as you, had months of training, read the books or had their instructors recite them. Because of their armor they can afford to wield two handed long swords - just like you try to do. They too know when to slow down and see if you are out of range. They don't have to look for gaps on you, you ARE the gap, that means: a lot less effort and jumping around for them, they could wear YOU out while you spend most of your energy on not getting hit while trying to find a gap.

What made iron armor obsolete was not different sword techniques, it was guns. Those changed everything. As a consequence swords became longer and lighter, since they were designed for stabbing unarmored opponents (variations of what we generally now call the Rapier).
But before guns ... on a open battlefield it was about armor (aside from teamwork)

There is a simple logic behind it: If it was more effective NOT wearing heavy armor, then the important people (lords, knights) wouldn't have done it. After all they want to stay alive, don't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Interesting discusion on fighting.
However on a side note and I know this might seem like a complaint and it kindda is in away it is BUT not aimed at this game or this Dev but.

This confuses me if this is on Bed On bed.jpg then how is this In Bed.jpg In the bed answere?.
Its simple it's not its still only on the bed nit picking I know but.
Either it must be just me or it's were I live but you see where I'm from,
If you not covered by a duvet and our blanket/s then your not IN a bed you ON it.

Its me I know and Its not a dig at the Dev because as you can see sometimes they get it right and other times it's wrong.
but I can't help it It's bugs the hell out of me it's like when Dev's don't know the diffrence between "take a sit on that chair" (wrong) and "take a seat on that chair" (correct) It's not a none english speaking persons fault since English is complicated so much so even we sometime struggle with it.
So Its no real wonder when even PC traslator programs like google are so bad at it as well.

And as illogical as it is sounds since I have just said I understand how it happends,
It still has the power to grind my teeth when it happends.
not asking anyone to change the script but would be nice if they kept it in mind for later.
Or then again just Ignore me and leave me to grind my teeth every time its miss used.

oh yeh on another side note?.
I was just wondering is the MC's gloves on his travel suite sewn on to his sleaves by anychance?.
I ask because the only time he isn't seen still wearing the them is when he takes the travel suite off.

Just Sayin and also curious

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Interesting discusion on fighting.
However on a side note and I know this might seem like a complaint and it kindda is in away it is BUT not aimed at this game or this Dev but.

This confuses me if this is on Bed View attachment 1288088 then how is this View attachment 1288086 In the bed answere?.
Its simple it's not its still only on the bed nit picking I know but.
Either it must be just me or it's were I live but you see where I'm from,
If you not covered by a duvet and our blanket/s then your not IN a bed you ON it.
The gramma war is on :)
English is not my native language so I can't say for sure, but I think we have a special case here depending on the intention.
You sit "on" it, but you lie "in" it. There are several cultures which don't use blankets at all, so I don't thinkg being covered is a prequisit.
However, I DO think you can still lie ON the bed if you do something else than sleep, use your laptop or read a book for example.
As I understand it, this special case does not describe your posture and position relative to a piece of furniture, but the act of being in bed to sleep.
This is something interesting indeed, I'm curious if I will learn something new here :)

I was just wondering is the MC's gloves on his travel suite sewn on to his sleaves by anychance?.
I ask because the only time he isn't seen still wearing the them is when he takes the travel suite off.
Maybe they are just painted on, who knows?:D
We've seen worse: Right in the beginning Alice only noticed after two weeks of travelling, that she didn't bring any sleepwear or clothes to change. And women say, that we men are pigs ...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know the Dev would have alot more support if he gave the MC more control over his wife and choices to say NO to the shenanigans she plays with the girls to please her wims = she is discusting
No way would any healthy man want to share his wife with 2 girls that look likw 12 year olds

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes