juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I like this game.

Its just life, the life of a Lord, Lady and people around them. They wont always have a war, or intrigues going around. Most of the time is just the people living their lives, and loving each other.

Its actually one of the most realistic VNs around.

Other developers try to add encitement adding stupid antagonists that have nothing to do with the story (like a certain VN that launches one update every 7 months) when in reality its not needed at all

Apr 24, 2018
I like this game.

Its just life, the life of a Lord, Lady and people around them. They wont always have a war, or intrigues going around. Most of the time is just the people living their lives, and loving each other.

Other developers try to add encitement adding stupid antagonists that have nothing to do with the story (like a certain VN that launches one update every 7 months) when in reality its not needed at all
It's one of the reasons I really enjoy this VN. I don't really need insane stakes, drama, or life and death situations in every VN I play. It's nice being able to read something and not really have to worry about the characters or god forbid getting kicked in the balls by some horrific plot twist near the end that retroactively ruins the entire thing. I find it to be a nice, relaxed, "slice of life" style story that doesn't try to overcomplicate things for the sake of it.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I really like this VN and I get what you mean by "realism" when you say it's low stakes and down to earth but I just wanna say I am very glad this is not true to actual medieval living in any real way but instead goes for the more realistic fictional depiction

Reactions: juan palote

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A Knight's Tale [v0.23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 753 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 736 MB: MEGA -

Thanks for the effort!

However, the Win/Linux version, at least, has hundreds of images missing. Specifically some of the sex scenes and not just single images, full scenes are missing.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Thanks for the effort!

However, the Win/Linux version, at least, has hundreds of images missing. Specifically some of the sex scenes and not just single images, full scenes are missing.
You might have a special edition save, you'll have to wait until we get that version to play.

Reactions: ImperialD

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Gotta love the *highly informative* changelog. That said, rough ETA on completion? At the point I'm waiting on that rather then iterate things to play again.

Reactions: Lyingbastard

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.23 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original Size PC / Compressed Size PC: 2,44 GB / 777 MB - Aknightstale-0.23-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size PC / Compressed Size Mac: 2,44 GB / 760 MB - Aknightstale-0.23-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like this game.

I'm not sure how realistic a medieval game with panties and pajamas is and there's a LOT wrong with how the daily life is portrayed (at least he tries, he gets it about right more often than not), I just play it with "heck, why not" in mind.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm not sure how realistic a medieval game with panties and pajamas is and there's a LOT wrong with how the daily life is portrayed (at least he tries, he gets it about right more often than not), I just play it with "heck, why not" in mind.
Its way more realistic than normal people sudenly getting a random antagonist trying to screw your life over for no reason other than the story writer sucking at creating real situations

This VN novel isnt historically accurate, but its more realistic than the vast majority of games on this site

Reactions: SeveredRealms
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes