Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We finally moved the plot along a little bit! Well, actually, for this game, in a huge way. Of course, those gaps could have been fleshed out a lot. My guess is now that the MC will be voted new King and that this will mostly wrap up the game. Then show the kid(s) - you may be forced to have more than one now since finishing in Alice seems no longer to be optional - and this should be it. And I guess in the end I will state that you easily could have cut roughly a year of content out and not miss much.

Reactions: Aelth

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight`s tale v0.26SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Guessing Lydia WAS your daughter till Patreon said nope.
No, it was never made with incest in mind.

just wondering when will the story tie back in with master pike's investigation with the death of the king, well former king? at the beginning it sounded like there was foul play. seems as the story progresses there's little progression in that area.
That was used as a plot device to get the MC to take his daughter as a squire.

Nothing much will come of that.

MC will probably end up as king sooner or later. Between this and Triangle they don't really do heavy drama. It's mainly a focus on the relationships and little bits of external plot every now and then.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.26 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original Size / Compressed Size PC: 2,61 GB / 903 MB - Aknightstale-0.26-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 886 MB - Aknightstale-0.26-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I mean, not every game has to be some twist filled nonsense I suppose?? They seem to know what they like to make and some, I assume, appreciate a meandering tale played out monthly?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the recent posts I gather there's really nothing new or worth looking at.
well plot advances (duuno where since I have reached mc's and alice's 1st night at inn on trip to capital).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You were definitely not the only one. At this point, I'm doubting that will ever happen.
yea same here, there is possibility that wifey gets new ideas for sex and invites felicia for sex.

scrhots:

1. new haircut but find the difference to previous.
2. her hormones are really raging.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My prediction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THE END

Honestly, I really like the basic idea of this game, but NeverLucky rivals CaizerGames and 9thCrux for least to actually happen in a game. (I'm talking about plot, not sex.)
I have a best predictin :
MC arrives in the capital, gets framed by an evil rival, gets executed like Ned, Alice gets arrested and tortured and abused by the whole garrison then impaled and during this time at the castle, bandits run over the place, kill Katy, rip open her belly and give her child to eat to the dogs then run away with Lydia who will be their sex slave during 50 years!!

But i like that sweet story with nice people, having a nice night, a nice bath a nice breakfast, a nice day then a nice fuck in the evening with a nice cock and nice pussies!

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes