muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I know this literally doesn’t matter, but I just want to take a moment to appreciate the characters eating a chocolate cake in Mediaeval Europe.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'll have to admit that I did not see the "curve ball" coming. Looks like we're not becoming king after all. However, I am not sure that the new one will be that happy when he learns what we did with the new Princess. :D

Meanwhile back home it looked like Lady Catherine is starting to show when in her dark blue dress, but not so much when naked.

With the split paths the update felt longer than usual, but I'm not sure if it really is.

Reactions: Azsouth

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'll have to admit that I did not see the "curve ball" coming. Looks like we're not becoming king after all. However, I am not sure that the new one will be that happy when he learns what we did with the new Princess. :D

Meanwhile back home it looked like Lady Catherine is starting to show when in her dark blue dress, but not so much when naked.

With the split paths the update felt longer than usual, but I'm not sure if it really is.
oops
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

Oh boy. First I though: "No no no, please don't do this dev."
Then, after a few minutes, I was like: "Waiiiit a millisecond! Princess? Princess as in daughter of the king. Yeah, ok, I can do (with) a princess. My brain sometimes takes a moment :-D

I hope the model for Lady Cathrine will be updated for naked "showing" as well.

*waits for download to finish*

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
traduccion español
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego

Reactions: Ruffuss

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Im confused why there is no NTR tag for this game. Is it just the fact a woman is cucking the MC?

Seems awfully... umm... sexist...
I'm not really sure why you'd call anything in this game NTR, given that it would involve at least some negative emotional attachment by someone. And let's be honest, there's beyond zero indication that MC is jealouse because Cathy is having fun with Lydia, let alone disapproves it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well we all know if the wife was stepping out on the marriage with another guy it would get the NTR tag. So why not here? Its just a tag to accurately describe the content in the game. If these devs dont want the tag dont put the content in your game....
Small spoiler ahead:

Because in these cases MC usually doesn't fuck the exact same guy literally a few scenes after? It's really that simple. Lydia isn't some kind of rival, she's one of MC's love interests just as the other two.

Next to that I'd actually say that simple, friendly sharing shouldn't add an NTR tag anyway, even in the situation you mention, but that's another discussion. The NTR tag is rather special here on this board and shouldn't be used lightly.

So no, in my opinion the the tag really doesn't describe the content of this game, let alone accurately.

Reactions: B4dFr3d

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
First off its just a tag so not sure why there would be any issue with it.
Well, as soon as you add the NTR tag stupid discussions will start and many people won't even touch the game out of princinple.
Second, an established LI steps out on the MC without permission, seems the very definition of the tag. Then when MC gets in on the action that would then require the sharing tag also.
In that case your defintion likely isn't the one that's commonly used. NTR requires at least some negative emotional reaction and possibly more. Just having sex with someone else really isn't enough for it to be called NTR, the least that has to be clear is that the other part doesn't agree with that. But that's really not the case here. Cathy is literally asking to make a deal and MC (and let's be honest, every player of this game) basically loves the idea of getting 3 women instead of "just" his wife...

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosti

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The act happened without consent from the player so I guess the definition is just to subjective from player to player.
Hm, I guess one of us must remember the story wrong then. I'm almost sure that Cathy offered MC to have his fun with Alice essentially in return for her to have fun with Lydia before anything sexual happened between either of them? To me that's the definition of consent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just started this and kingdom got new king so prolly near end. usual update, lots of text, some lewd and absolutely no choices.

master pike: i knew you would learn something from lord mc.

well alice for sure learned a lot, more than daddy thought.

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
First off its just a tag so not sure why there would be any issue with it.

Second, an established LI steps out on the MC without permission, seems the very definition of the tag. Then when MC gets in on the action that would then require the sharing tag also.
Look I get your kink is dom but this game isn't a dom game. It is a gentle romantic fantasy. There are lots of games on here cater to your fantasies and lots that should get an NTR tag but this ain't one of them.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Look I get your kink is dom but this game isn't a dom game. It is a gentle romantic fantasy. There are lots of games on here cater to your fantasies and lots that should get an NTR tag but this ain't one of them.
Agreed.
This game is as vanilla as it gets.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The mc is never cucked in this :ROFLMAO: I do believe the mc is the happiest son of a bitch in the kingdom.

The mc and his wife have a strong marriage and being that they don't own each other she doesn't need to ask to sleep with one of the two LIs they agreed to share.

There is no jealousy. No jealousy no tag. There is no cheating. There is only love and lewdity here.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
The mc is never cucked in this :ROFLMAO: I do believe the mc is the happiest son of a bitch in the kingdom.

The mc and his wife have a strong marriage and being that they don't own each other she doesn't need to ask to sleep with one of the two LIs they agreed to share.

There is no jealousy. No jealousy no tag. There is no cheating. There is only love and lewdity here.
The wife did admit that she manipulated the MC into getting with Alice so that she could start a relationship with the maid. If their marriage is so strong, why wasn't she honest from the beginning?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The wife did admit that she manipulated the MC into getting with Alice so that she could start a relationship with the maid. If their marriage is so strong, why wasn't she honest from the beginning?
I don't remember the word "manipulated" ever being used. Look I get some players want and need brainless virginal mc cock addicted love interests, well that isn't Cathy.

The mc and wife are equal loving partners. Strong and sexual women put off some players, I understand that. What I don't understand is this vn has been that way from the beginning and never looked to be changing but those that hate it still come around to piss and moan.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes