PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I like this game actually and also his previous one ... buuuuut I cant help it - it feels more and more boring?
There is nothing spicy or kinky - just a (imo spineless) Lord of a castle whose squire dances on his nose somehow and he always says yes - to everything! Is he secretly a sub?
Afaik he never initiated a sex scene by himself - only acting to the announcments or requests of the 3 womans ... (booooring^^)
I really wish he would act more like a real Lord, make decissions and announcements. For example leading Lydia into a silent castle cornor and taking her (gently but dominant and on my account even with kissing etc^^) - because she is for sure a sub ;) Or ordering the squire to train and make kinky rewards if she does well. Something like this - you know. A little more spice ...
At least there was in the last couple updates somewhat of a interesting story - kind of ...
Well, let's see what the next 2 updates bring - story wise and spicy wise - if nothing changes for the better I see myself not really playing this game anymore - Which is kind of a shame because I liked it at the beginning.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really wish he would act more like a real Lord, make decissions and announcements. For example leading Lydia into a silent castle cornor and taking her (gently but dominant and on my account even with kissing etc^^) - because she is for sure a sub ;) Or ordering the squire to train and make kinky rewards if she does well. Something like this - you know. A little more spice ...
I can tell you for sure none of that is ever going to happen.

They aren't going to change direction their characters are going in, if that's what you are waiting for you are in for a damn long wait.

With this, what you see is what you are going to get.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.28 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original Size / Compressed Size PC*: 2,74 GB / 995 MB - Aknightstale-0.28-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 978 MB - Aknightstale-0.28-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip
Update Patch v0.27 SE to v0.28 SE Compressed: 58 MB - Aknightstale-0.28-Special-Version-Update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -

Update Patch Instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
"They" say doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is either insanity or stupidity.

If you have tried this vn before and didn't enjoy it you WILL NOT enjoy it now...

Good day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"They" say doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is either insanity or stupidity.

If you have tried this vn before and didn't enjoy it you WILL NOT enjoy it now...

Good day.
I come here every update to giggle at the people complaining nothing different happens.

Devs aren't going to change direction, this is how it is. If it's not to their liking nothing is going to suddenly change for them.

It's still funny every time though.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes