sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i bet the end of this vn is....his wife and the other 2 girls get togehther and mc stays alone at the end....but doesnt divorce because he is such a good boy....never go against your wifey...she seems to be full in lesbiandrive,of course she loves him but she loves her girls more....i watched from the sideline if the vn still goes down this route,sad it is the same as a ton updates before...he wrote the dutches in way to manipulate her man that doesnt sit right with me...i cant point it exactly but it feels wrong how she is with him...only a gutfeeling

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
the last time i played the game ,thei sed in game your wife was pregnet naw ist nat ?????:unsure:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The (main?) dev is a "she" and (maybe) "bisexual" - this makes the most sense - even if the main char is "male" ...
Hints for my conclusion: answering letters as a repeating pattern, redecorating a bedroom (huge hint :p), more sex scenes between the females + including a strap-on, feeding the horses with treats (apples), visiting a clothing store (several times), uninspiring story event(s), lack of "harder" scenes (sex & story wise), Lydia - an absolut adorable (innocent) cutie who get to be teached in the basics of sex, a few scenes about writing or visiting parents .... and a few more miner details.
Not really topics & things that a usual male dev would bring into a "sex game" .... just my thoughts

But whatever - if Lydia would´nt be such an adorable cutie I would have stopped playing the game a while ago ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, story advancing nowhere, some humor and bit sex.

scrshots:

1. alice is small enuf to fit there

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This games plot isn't as straightforward as Triangle was. In Triangle, once MC + the two LI's got together, the game wrapped up pretty quickly. Short and sweet. It was a simple vanilla romance game, no more no less. But it was enjoyable, I'd probably give it a solid 4.5 stars.

But this one is dragging on. The updates are indistinguishable from one to the next. Everyone has been together for a while, nothing else can happen outside of everyone being pregnant. Whatever the overarching plot is hasn't advanced far, if anywhere, in a while.

Alice training to be a knight has no more relevancy than the chess games or bath time. The Kingdom stuff isn't relevant either. There needs to be some kind of conflict to add some urgency, but obviously there will be none. You can wrap this one up in one update, or in ten. We're just waiting...for something to happen first?

NL is good/very good at writing simple, sweet character driven stories. But they're struggling with developing a plot outside of the MC & the LI's.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There to much missing as to the world setting, like technologie, knowledge etc.
Clothes and house wares are ok to have an idea, so a shop who has available rugs in multiples colors ready ?
The clothing, armor or not is strange, the squire start isnt armored out of pauldron, still, it is an armor.
Education, there is a orphanage, no mention of school. But they are books and library.
Etc, there is plenty missing, considering the seen castles, the one the MC is in has quite an external wall, with base tech its quite a lengty process...
Still, as it is, it's fitting as it is, go with the flow and appreciate. Wonder where it will end, tough.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To indulge our favourite twinsy a bit, yes, this was the usual update. Some things made me giggle, like the princess from the book kissing the wrong frog, or that they can finally keep the deck of cards in the master bedroom and not put it back into the archive in the cellar because they have expanded storage now (cards take up so much space in a room...). :D

And, of course, Alice is still carrying her sword around for nothing. I mean, you sent her alone outside the castle with an amount of money to pay off Felicia, wouldn't that have been a prime opportunity for an encounter to prove that she is capable of defending herself?

Reactions: PPLayer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And, of course, Alice is still carrying her sword around for nothing. I mean, you sent her alone outside the castle with an amount of money to pay off Felicia, wouldn't that have been a prime opportunity for an encounter to prove that she is capable of defending herself?
yes but as it seems that no thieves etc in kingdom so not a chance.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
yes but as it seems that no thieves etc in kingdom so not a chance.
Yeah, it seems that way. I mean, any other game... Some guy attacks Alice, she beats him. Attacker flees, but gets sniffed out by local law enforcement. He is brought before you and you have to decide upon his fate. You learn that he needed the coins to feed his hungry family. On the other hand, he attacked the King's daughter. What do you do?

Okay, I'll stop before Ava falls from her chair, laughing. :D

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
A few observations for the dev: A Lord does not knock on his own bedroom door for permission to enter. He also does not knock on his bathroom doors, he might knock on a squire's door, but if its his Castle, probably not. Alice's father Pike, should have supplied his daughter a horse from the get go. She after all was being trained to be a squire, and should have had horsemanship as a basic skill. A squire must care for the armor, weapons and horses of their Knight (called their master in this game). If the Lord buys a horse its his horse, he can loan it to his squire for use, but this guy is awfully free with his monies. I sold the land to the alderman who arranged payments from the other alderman, which was deferred, but at no interest. And this is a medieval society? Per the story, He is guardian for the borderlands, and just gives away his assets and monies, and they talk about the new king being frivolous with his money? The squire could earn the horse through deeds, but its like any armor supplied, the Knight is responsible for training the squire not giving them horses and equipment for free. There would be correspondence with her father Pike showing progress too. But I am not finished with the story yet. I also wonder why their is orientation towards to new couples when its a harem story. But ok, people have different behaviors, but remember this is medieval society, and the Lord rules he shouldn't be asking his serfs and servants permission he can be nice but if he overdoes it, his authority will be undermined, and people will question him before allowing him what he seeks on his own lands?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^again introducing logic to game which has 0 logic.

about squire: maybe but since she wasn't born in marriage she didn't get full service.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Lol
Dude, MC has no retainers, no man at arms and only ONE horse. The only inhabitants of his castle are himself, his wife, Lydia the only servant and now Alice. That should tell you historical accuracy or even logic does NOT apply.

• Sad
Reactions: poloko

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lol
Dude, MC has no retainers, no man at arms and only ONE horse. The only inhabitants of his castle are himself, his wife, Lydia the only servant and now Alice. That should tell you historical accuracy or even logic does NOT apply.
Forgot the cook...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol
3 horses, his, squire's and wifey's.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Lol your good friend and mentor, father if you're Alice, gets elected King after disposing of the former king and instead of staying for the coronation as an act of support and loyalty the MC (considered one of the greatest Knights of the land) and the new king's daughter decides to fuck off back to the borderlands.
Looks like a plot for future palace intrigue......
:rolleyes: who am I kidding...it's back to yummy breakfast, lunch and dinners. Swimming in the pond, time in the hot tub and fucking.:LOL:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
:rolleyes: who am I kidding...it's back to yummy breakfast, lunch and dinners. Swimming in the pond, time in the hot tub and fucking.:LOL:
Don't forget chess and cards! :D Maybe she was just intrigued by the Mystery of the vanishing Baby Belly, which only shows when wearing dresses...

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes