• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Many, many times. Do you expect something different to happen if you remind us yet again? :unsure:
HEY DEV!! HOW BOUT YOU WARN US NEXT TIME WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO A TIME WARP!! We go from A long night with an impending child birth to Izzy, being years older and nothing in between!! Really?
The time warps are necessary in order to get to the ultimate goal, the incest family my friend, Isabella has to learn how to blow daddy in the bath and Lydia is eager to play with Alice's son dickie while she's reading a book by the fire.
Or maybe i missread all this, i don't know :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And yet you remain. :p
Almost guilty as charged, I came back for a moment.
I checked my folder with all the game backups, sorted by "last changed", started at the oldest ones. At some point I stumbled across this one, then came here to see if something changed. And reading the latest questions about the story I might as well wait until it's finished.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not bad if you want harem story without too much drama or critical choices, so it's quite straightforward visual novel with few lovely models.
And you really really really need to like breakfast and youtube videos where Siri is talking to Alexa.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
HEY DEV!! HOW BOUT YOU WARN US NEXT TIME WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO A TIME WARP!! We go from A long night with an impending child birth to Izzy, being years older and nothing in between!! Really?
Now let's think this through. We had a time skip with Isabella was born. What made you think that it wouldn't happen again for Alice's baby? (I was more surprised that Lydia wasn't made preggers during the skip.)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The thing is, Triangle was not only shorter, but it also had a number of dramatic elements to the story (which actually affected the characters; not just "Oh, the new king we see for 2 seconds is kind of an asshole"), and even then it feels like there was more variety in the non-sex activities.

I have nothing against pure diabetes wish fulfillment, but maybe Neverlucky should've just spent a little longer planning out the plot to this one, so he wouldn't have had to resort to so much filler. There was a murder mystery element introduced with the king's murder: why haven't we participated in that? There was a tournament: the MC didn't want to participate, but maybe Alice could have? Maybe she could've gotten injured: it would've been more engaging than Lydia having a fever for one day and it being instantly cured by a pharmacist handing out pills, which is definitely how that worked in the Middle Ages.
I agree with there being some plot holes and missed opportunities especially around the King's murder. That sounds like something that could be passed on to Neverlucky. I just wonder if at the end, somehow the MC solves the murder and becomes King so they move to the palace. That would be a cool ending imo. Imagine it.. more room for the harem and more servants to join the harem. Which means a palace full of ankle biters who all share the same twisted dad. :eek:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
his friend is king so that path is blocked and don't think he would want to become king, he is happy where he is.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Now let's think this through. We had a time skip with Isabella was born. What made you think that it wouldn't happen again for Alice's baby? (I was more surprised that Lydia wasn't made preggers during the skip.)
True. The actual birth was skipped but Izzy was still a baby in the next update. A matter of a few months. This time we have leap frogged several years. That was why I was griping. As for Lydia? I gave up waiting for that to happen.

Chapperx

Apr 26, 2022
I must have clicked a million times in this game to skip over the dialog, but I'll keep on trying to catch up
Is there any way of knowing how far I have come?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I must have clicked a million times in this game to skip over the dialog, but I'll keep on trying to catch up
Is there any way of knowing how far I have come?
I had the same issue until I finished.
Where are you in the game - major events?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last couple major events were mc and wifey going to meet her parents, mc taking girls to his family crypt, mc going to capital city to elect new king.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes