cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah i understand but i'm not asking for a new lingerie dressing room ... one set of nice stockings + lingerie is not a lot
well for that would need to travel to capital and due distance it's rare trip.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
This one is a huge downgrade from Triangle. Dialogs are very simple (on age 3 level), renders are the same good, start was good, but story is below mediocre.
Parasite words: fun, cute, comfy.
P.S. I am counting amount of times the word "fun" used. I counted 67 (!!!) and i am not finished yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I feel like it's missing a lot, the story is fine, in terms of background music/sounds/etc... well it's obvious. The character design is fine, but I feel that more waifus are missing, but this may be my perspective. As for the dynamics of a game, I don't give it the best, since it's basically a visual novel. To my taste from 1 to 5 I give it a 2.3. It would be waiting to see how they update it later.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
I will say that it lacked a bit of drama, angst and conflict.
And cut back a little on the days when nothing important happens
The rest very good

Greetings

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm trying real hard to stay interested but for a while now its kinda become pointless, inane dialogue simulator.

'omg, a fruit bowl'
'I think I'll have some fruit'

sure, but why are you telling me these things?

'We should play cards'
'Do you know where the cards are?'

'Yes, I know where the cards are'
'Should I go get the cards?'

No, bitch, don't get the cards, despite this whole conversation I think we should just leave them where they are ...

'lets put the books on the table so we don't forget'

as opposed to what? were you going to chuck them in the fire otherwise? throw them on the floor?

Then to top that scene off the writer includes "you put your book on top of Cathy's" ... why is this text? there is whole render to show exactly where it was placed.

and it goes on like that for some time just repeating in text the exact thing the renders show.
A large part of the actual point of a VN is that you don't have to describe each scene because its right there in the images.

Also just FYI, not having pumpkins to make soup is like the least problematic problem to have, since just like sweet potato and cherry tomatoes, pumpkin grows like a weed.
I know this is kinda of trivial but thats the level of drama we've got to work with so not much I can do about that.
Ok so I last played this VN a year ago and made the above quoted post, has anything new happened or is it still the same mundane activities and banal conversations?

Have they solved the great pumpkin famine and finally made the soup?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Ok so I last played this VN a year ago and made the above quoted post, has anything new happened or is it still the same mundane activities and banal conversations?

Have they solved the great pumpkin famine and finally made the soup?
i want to hate on this but i haven't played in ages for this exact same reason, the slice of life was cute at first a bit fun, but there isnt shit going on other then well basically what you said without getting into it again i was wondering the same thing hell at this slow pace im wondering if the horse will enter the family fun by the time some plot happens

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The last 25 updates have been the exact same thing and yet people are still downloading each update expecting something different.
View attachment 1899412
its because in the beginning it had some sort of potential plot and everyone just went with the fun for a while.....then a lot of us noticed it never hit the next plot point and quit reading other then to find out if anything new is going on from time to time lol

Jul 1, 2021
I've decided not to DL this update, and maybe the next few, exactly for the reasons mentioned above. Why go through all that when I can just read the posts here, keep my sanity, and get more of a story! And speaking of a story, from the posts, I think this one is "circling the drain". jmo

Reactions: earthfire

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Knight's Tale [v0.35 SE] [Neverlucky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,20 GB / 1,28 GB - Aknightstale-0.35-Special-Version-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,26 GB - Aknightstale-0.35-Special-Version-mac-crunched.zip
= ~40% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch 0.34 SE to 0.35 SE (Original / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size: 79 MB / 46 MB - Aknightstale-0.35-Special-Version-update.7z/...-crunched.7z

Download (Update):
- -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes