AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Seeing it as two swinging couples still feels wrong though. It isn't that. The main character is married and a couple with his wife. He has a squire who he is a couple with. And he has a maid he is a couple with. All of the girls are bisexual and horny as fuck so everyone fucks everyone. Its absolutely not getting cucked as the previous guy suggested, none of the women are unfaithful to him, and he certainly isn't just too weak to stop their relationships (He is a lord and one of the top knights in the realm). Dude is just vibing on having his own harem of gorgeous women he can fuck whenever he wants and watch whenever he wants.
1- I never said he was cucked.
2- The MC has no personality and just goes along with whatever his wife says, she even manipulated him just to get the maid for herself and after finding that out, he just accepts it and just goes along with whatever she says(like I said once, he is lucky his wife loves him or his life would not be as fun as it as right now).
3- It does feel like him and his wife are swinging, her with the maid and him with the squire, it does not feel like a harem for me, it feels like sharing.

I'm not here to argue or hate on the game, I just came to give it another chance and saw the comments so I had to correct them because if anyone thinks this will be anything like the other 'harem' VNs then they would be disappointed.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
1- I never said he was cucked.
2- The MC has no personality and just goes along with whatever his wife says, she even manipulated him just to get the maid for herself and after finding that out, he just accepts it and just goes along with whatever she says(like I said once, he is lucky his wife loves him or his life would not be as fun as it as right now).
3- It does feel like him and his wife are swinging, her with the maid and him with the squire, it does not feel like a harem for me, it feels like sharing.

I'm not here to argue or hate on the game, I just came to give it another chance and saw the comments so I had to correct them because if anyone thinks this will be anything like the other 'harem' VNs then they would be disappointed.
Sorry but its absolutely a harem game. Its one guy fucking 3 cute girls whenever he wants. The wife doesn't manipulate him for anything, if anything she manipulates the maid to slowly warm her up to fucking her husband. It isn't couples swinging when you are every couple. The girls just have sex with each other when your dick is otherwise engaged.

So yes if you are insecure that women are fucking each other instead of you then you might have a bad time. But this is 100% a harem game with the protagonist getting all the pussy he wants.

Its also a boring story where nothing EVER happens and the days blend together. We have had 2 points that I would actually consider plot since arriving back at home and its just awful story telling. But it is still a decent game visually if nothing else.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Sorry but its absolutely a harem game. Its one guy fucking 3 cute girls whenever he wants. The wife doesn't manipulate him for anything, if anything she manipulates the maid to slowly warm her up to fucking her husband. It isn't couples swinging when you are every couple. The girls just have sex with each other when your dick is otherwise engaged.

So yes if you are insecure that women are fucking each other instead of you then you might have a bad time. But this is 100% a harem game with the protagonist getting all the pussy he wants.

Its also a boring story where nothing EVER happens and the days blend together. We have had 2 points that I would actually consider plot since arriving back at home and its just awful story telling. But it is still a decent game visually if nothing else.
I already said I have no problem with LIs being with each other so enough with the petty insults.

The MC initiates nothing, it's all his wife doing in fact the reason he got with the squire was the wife who admitted in the VN that she did it so she can get the maid (manipulation) then the wife is the one corrupting the maid after she had her fun so no it does not feel close to a harem.

Does he fuck all the girls sure but just because he does that does not make it a harem. Like I already said the MC is lucky his wife loves him because she could easily cuck the shit out of him if she wanted.

I don't wish to go back and forth on this so I'll end it here. Have a nice day/night.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm guessing since the first book was in the 1940s, copyright might be expiring soon, and parodies do have some protection.
maybe but disney made sequel animated some years ago so disney might own rights and mickey is quite aggressive on protecting it's properties. like said on other threads discussed about parodies in the end courts decide if falls under fair use or not and that can get expensive.

so whatt's new in this update?
another baby.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm guessing since the first book was in the 1940s, copyright might be expiring soon, and parodies do have some protection.
That sort of depends. As long as the owner of a work renews copyright, it won't expire. So if the owner was Enid Blyton exclusively, she might have passed on rights to her kids (she had at least had two daughters; not sure whether there were any more). If her rights to the books were never passed on to posterity, though, the copyright might expire, depending on law. In the U.S., it's the lifetime of the author plus 70 years. I have no idea what it is in the U.K.

If her rights were passed on to the publisher, however, that's another matter. At the time, the publisher was Hodder & Stoughton, but they last published anything from the series back in the 1960s. So they would have had to renew the copyright since that time even though they didn't publish anything from it again. What's more, Hodder & Stoughton are now owned by Hachette, so the terms of the acquisition would have had to specify that rights to The Famous Five be passed to them . . . and then Hachette would have to keep renewing copyright for the series.

Ms. Blyton passed on in 1968; so if rights were hers still and not passed on to her kids, it could be still protected for a bit. (If she were American, it wouldn't expire until 2038.) If rights were passed on to her kids, it would depend on whether they kept renewing copyright through the years. If rights were passed to Hodder & Stoughton instead, there is probably a much greater chance that copyright could have been lost over the decades — I would venture it's unlikely a publisher will keep renewing copyright for something they really don't see any profits from anymore.

However, as you say, parodies are generally fairly well protected, so that could definitely be a thing.

Last edited:

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I've run into an error where there isn't a pic 33602 jpg. Is there some way that this can be resolved

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've run into an error where there isn't a pic 33602 jpg. Is there some way that this can be resolved
That type of message means either the image was missed and so not included with the copy of the game (so v0.34) or that the image was misnamed in the game files, so Ren'Py can't find it. You could try to go into the game script files and find where the image is referenced. You could also look in the \game\images folder and see if an image of that name exists. If so, you can rename it yourself. The easiest option would be just to click Ignore on that error screen, and the game should move along without a problem.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Is there some place in the game that will show progress? I have no idea where I am in this game - middle, end ...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there some place in the game that will show progress? I have no idea where I am in this game - middle, end ...
In spoiler tags, can you describe what more major event has happened in your game recently? I get a lot of the game is "and they practiced, ate, and then screwed", but if there's a more unusual event, it could give us an idea of about where you are now.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
In spoiler tags, can you describe what more major event has happened in your game recently? I get a lot of the game is "and they practiced, ate, and then screwed", but if there's a more unusual event, it could give us an idea of about where you are now.
Well, they had been to see her parents, but I have moved on since then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
visiting parents was quite a while ago but playing with skip (totally recommended) current end of content is quickly reached.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
visiting parents was quite a while ago but playing with skip (totally recommended) current end of content is quickly reached.
Thanks. I don't play with skip, even though it's highly recommended. That's why it has taken me so long to get through it. Maybe I will start doing it for a bit.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. I don't play with skip, even though it's highly recommended. That's why it has taken me so long to get through it. Maybe I will start doing it for a bit.
after has seen wifey and hubby repeating same things (with some variations) like 3 days in row then will appreciate skipping.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes