BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dude has a wife and two concubines he fucks on the regular but they also fuck. So insecure people are saying he is being cucked when in reality they are just keeping it ready for him.
O.K, thanks for the Info, thought that maybe the Vikings would attack and Pillage the Villages etc. bringen in some other action into the Game, making it somewhat different than the other Releases.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Triangle was good because it was a short VN with a simple plot and with the correct amount of game time to read. We can see that the developer wants to bring back those simplicity in A Knight's Tale. The problem is they also want to make it more bigger and more lengthier than Triangle. A simple plot doesn't work in a lengthy VN. It just doesn't work! If they haven't realized that by now, they're blind!

Reactions: HansDampf788

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
O.K, thanks for the Info, thought that maybe the Vikings would attack and Pillage the Villages etc. bringen in some other action into the Game, making it somewhat different than the other Releases.
Who knows, maybe we get to see some french speaking aliens who fly around in pyramids. Everything is possible at this point.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Dude has a wife and two concubines he fucks on the regular but they also fuck. So insecure people are saying he is being cucked when in reality they are just keeping it ready for him.
To be fair there what you said is true, there are guys who want the 'harem' only for them and no girl can touch the other BUT I'm not one of them I actually like when they all seem together in a relationship instead of waiting in turn for the MC to touch them.

That being said this does not feel like a harem, it feels like 2 couples are swinging together (mc and squire/wife and maid) and the MC seems just to go along with whatever his wife says.

I'm sure this was said before but the way you said it, it's not like how it is in the games so I felt the need to say it again for @BeastMaster59 sake

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No other guys do anything with the three ladies. They do stuff with each other even when MC isn't around. Wife does take one girl's virginity though. I know that's a deal breaker for some.
well mc took 3 virginities since start of game.

So who can get pregnant in this game and what's the extend of the pregnancy content?
wifey and 2 girls. i'd say entirely possible that we'll see big belly sex.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
From Triangle to knights tale is that promotion or demotion?
Would have been tolerable at least if the animations were up to the standard. But they are just foreplay.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
To be fair there what you said is true, there are guys who want the 'harem' only for them and no girl can touch the other BUT I'm not one of them I actually like when they all seem together in a relationship instead of waiting in turn for the MC to touch them.

That being said this does not feel like a harem, it feels like 2 couples are swinging together (mc and squire/wife and maid) and the MC seems just to go along with whatever his wife says.

I'm sure this was said before but the way you said it, it's not like how it is in the games so I felt the need to say it again for @BeastMaster59 sake
Seeing it as two swinging couples still feels wrong though. It isn't that. The main character is married and a couple with his wife. He has a squire who he is a couple with. And he has a maid he is a couple with. All of the girls are bisexual and horny as fuck so everyone fucks everyone. Its absolutely not getting cucked as the previous guy suggested, none of the women are unfaithful to him, and he certainly isn't just too weak to stop their relationships (He is a lord and one of the top knights in the realm). Dude is just vibing on having his own harem of gorgeous women he can fuck whenever he wants and watch whenever he wants.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
I tend to agree it's more of a swinging {sharing} type not a true harem game just my thoughts not that's bad the game i though it's was good but him being a lord yet his wife seem to have more of a say than what was deemed acceptable for the time period just don't fit

Last edited:
Reactions: AmerHST

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I tend to agree it's more of a swinging {sharing} type not a true harem game just my thoughts not that's bad the game i thought was good but him being a lord yet his wife seem to have more of a say than what was deemed acceptable for the time period just don't fit
That's like… the least offensive of the myriad of anachronisms in this game LMAO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone recommend games like this where wife and husband corrupts shares other girls??
goto recommendations and ask.

usual update, lots of text and some action and this time had something to select but only actual choice was meaningless since players select what they like.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Now that's harsh. You can't tell me that fun baths and yummy meals aren't a plot. Enid Blyton wrote 21 Famous Five novels about that. :D (No sex scenes though, Julian, George, Dick and Anne were way too young for that...)
Now there a vn idea for the future "The famous five go to an orgy" (I'm going to hell but at the rate i'm going, i'mma have my own penthouse next to Satan)
well dev who will make that game will get his/her ass handed to him/herself by copyright owners.
To be honest, I had no idea who the Famous Five were so I had to look it up. It's got everything that makes something successful here at F95, incest, lolis and milfs with the possibility of beastiality thrown in. All that time spent on their own in their adventures leaves plenty of time to develop sexual feelings for each other while the parents are oblivious to the kids budding sexuality.

I'm guessing since the first book was in the 1940s, copyright might be expiring soon, and parodies do have some protection.

And maybe they could play chess and have some nice meals like in this game. ;)

Reactions: Malachite1789
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes