ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
why i have to start all over again every day?
i clicked save when i close
i dont delete catch or so ...every time i open the game i cant load my save game :(
i started over 10 times a new game ...its really frustrating -.-
u really should need to... are you running in private mode on the browser? or wiping the browser cache after use?

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Is a new game required with the new update to fix the issues that were addressed?

I still can't advance Nan's park scene past getting the disguise, unless the sky mask isn't it.

Also, the camgirl sis mission won't get past the "Misty has given you the costume" part. No matter which day of the week I check, it will not give me the prompt. It has been multiple in-game weeks since I received the costume.
Screenshot (7).png
And then there is the "Ur First GF" quest. When I go to the park on the weekend, it will not prompt the quest. I think it says that I have "-1" flowers, so the quest won't trigger.

Screenshot (6).png

And lastly, how do you catch Kendra working out? I've seen her do it plenty of times, but it's not counting them.
Screenshot (8).png

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Is a new game required with the new update to fix the issues that were addressed?

I still can't advance Nan's park scene past getting the disguise, unless the sky mask isn't it.

Also, the camgirl sis mission won't get past the "Misty has given you the costume" part. No matter which day of the week I check, it will not give me the prompt. It has been multiple in-game weeks since I received the costume.
View attachment 2937848
And then there is the "Ur First GF" quest. When I go to the park on the weekend, it will not prompt the quest. I think it says that I have "-1" flowers, so the quest won't trigger.

View attachment 2937847

And lastly, how do you catch Kendra working out? I've seen her do it plenty of times, but it's not counting them.
View attachment 2937849
The new game might need a new save to get some of the new quets to work.. Regarding old ones.. I think the only issue might be the hints wont update for the current step.. but will when you move on (if you can then work out how to without the hint).

I would recommend using a new save for the new version at this time if you havent..
if there is any issue with the flowers.. try putting them into your storage box in bedroom and buying them again.. I had an issue there.. but i think i fixed that.. I do think this could all be issues with you using an old save to be honest..

most bug fixes should be fixable with a new html code.. but there has been so much added since v2 then i would recomment a new save file..

Reactions: Rufus Maximus

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
im using adguard webblocker ...is this the problem maybe?
i dont know that.. but I dont think its an issue if its like a popup blocker or ad blocker...
what browser are you using ? ive tested in chrome and firefox and I thnk i did test in edge too..
As quite a lof of people have played the game now.. and would have mentioned if this was a problem with all of them.. im guessing its more likely something unique your side sorry..

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Got a question before I start grinding it out: Are there any different dialogues or events with any of the guys when you build up their like/dislike or submission/domination yet?

Oniopisana

Sep 10, 2022
im sure you will get there... its not as hard as working out how to play the game :p
Will there is grind at the moment that I do appricate is worth cheating to skip.. I do hope that long term that is not going to be the case and anyone cheating is really just cheating themselves..
If you want all the content is in the folders just go view that.

To be clear.. I have cheated in game myself.. but I do it as a last resort, if I am stuck.. or if the grind to get to the next step is just that.. And I am first to admit that at the moment there are moments of that in the game now. (big moments some might say).

So I am not going to judge anyone for cheating.. but please dont later slate the game for having limited content, if you jump the content and get to the end.. While this is still in dev.. the game is about the journey not just the destination..

Hope you are enjoying... at least :)
I am sure that you will be able to make a really interesting game with a lot of content. Good luck.
Playing with console commands is a quick inspection and pure interest in how it is made from the inside. Not everyone has time to grind buddy.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
when you say dialogue options.. do you mean that when you talk to the npcs you could choose multiple options? that is going to come eventually but for now I am trying to build unique dialogue for each npc for each location/time you can meet them..
However I will say.. that (and it only really is enabled for the sister) the is the ability to corrupt.. it becomes unlocked once you get the sister like to a certain level... In the future there are going to also be more different types of interactions that unlock but only once you have got certain stats of that npc to certain levels... like in the real world, you would not expect to be able to walk up to a strange and start things like flirts or corrupt or dominate.. but you can start the small talk and build that up..
also access to npcs homes are only unlocked once you are friendly with the npcs that live there..

I meant like:
Chat - Flirt - Any other option you like

Just so that you can choose whether you want to increase affection or love, or corruption, you know, not be tied to a certain time of day with a certain action required for that thing.

Some quests do require that you make small talk to get their like up to be able to start the quest(might also require other stats too)...
Most people are saying the quest requirements are too hard..
when you say the division made with the assignments.. i dont really get that.. sorry..

I was referring to how the game is presented. There are 4 boxes with specific information, which could often be grouped in a single place, or even in better distributed spaces. It gets a little confusing, going from one box to another, for actions that should be quick and fluid.

I dont plan on giving up.. and I am than used to disappointing people... but there are a small number here who are behind the project and thats support gets me through :)
I meant like:
Chat - Flirt - Any other option you like

Just so that you can choose whether you want to increase affection or love, or corruption, you know, not be tied to a certain time of day with a certain action required for that thing.

I was referring to how the game is presented. There are 4 boxes with specific information, which could often be grouped in a single place, or even in better distributed spaces. It gets a little confusing, going from one box to another, for actions that should be quick and fluid.

Sorry I can't explain things better, I have a serious problem giving opinions because I'm really bad with words.

Good luck man.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find anything. I've seen people having a hard time snooping on the sister in her bedroom, but that was easy for me. What I can't figure is how to snoop on her in the bathroom, but some comments related to it make it seem like it's an easy thing to figure out. Whenever I try to snoop on her in the bathroom, it just says the door is locked.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Got a question before I start grinding it out: Are there any different dialogues or events with any of the guys when you build up their like/dislike or submission/domination yet?
at the moment the sister is the only npc that you can move onto corrupt after raising the like status
i would say use the quests as a guide of who you need to raise like status with.
also look at their npc page. if they have any unique events it will say on there.

Reactions: Ridley77

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find anything. I've seen people having a hard time snooping on the sister in her bedroom, but that was easy for me. What I can't figure is how to snoop on her in the bathroom, but some comments related to it make it seem like it's an easy thing to figure out. Whenever I try to snoop on her in the bathroom, it just says the door is locked.
you need to have your mc corruption up higher.. then just go to the bathroom at 7am when she is in there and it will offer you chance t ospy

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
i dont know that.. but I dont think its an issue if its like a popup blocker or ad blocker...
what browser are you using ? ive tested in chrome and firefox and I thnk i did test in edge too..
As quite a lof of people have played the game now.. and would have mentioned if this was a problem with all of them.. im guessing its more likely something unique your side sorry..
im using firefox

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
on PC what I've noticed with browsers (v0.3)
Chrome: can't create game to run (could be caused by an extension?)
Chromium: doesn't render video media (since it uses the <video> tag I assume)
Firefox: I haven't run into any browser specific issues yet (note i have no extensions in FF)

You can "transfer" saves between browsers using dev tools/inspector, going to the Resources/Storage tab (depends on browser), expand Local Storage and select the file for the game, and copy the Value for the "lifelived" Key (it should be the only key). Then you just paste that value into the same storage item for your other browser (you may need to create a game first, possibly save first too).

note that transferring between versions may not be the best idea. I've noticed hints don't get updated (though some also just seem inaccurate) and if there are new quests you should've had already, you won't have them

storage.png

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
on PC what I've noticed with browsers (v0.3)
Chrome: can't create game to run (could be caused by an extension?)
Chromium: doesn't render video media (since it uses the <video> tag I assume)
Firefox: I haven't run into any browser specific issues yet (note i have no extensions in FF)

You can "transfer" saves between browsers using dev tools/inspector, going to the Resources/Storage tab (depends on browser), expand Local Storage and select the file for the game, and copy the Value for the "lifelived" Key (it should be the only key). Then you just paste that value into the same storage item for your other browser (you may need to create a game first, possibly save first too).

note that transferring between versions may not be the best idea. I've noticed hints don't get updated (though some also just seem inaccurate) and if there are new quests you should've had already, you won't have them

View attachment 2938967
You have done alot more research into the browser than I have.. so I would say you are better placed than me to answer these questions..
I write the game / test it for chrome.. but I also have firefox installed.. and have tested on that any major changes that I think could require looking at..
I would expect that more chromium based browsers to react the same way...

Regarding extracting and importing the data.. I would not like to advise on.. If its possible.. the all well and good.. I would say the same for editing the data.. if it messes up the save then I cant really say anything..

I have built the save to be more robust from this version on.. so that certain changes will be possible... I have added a ton of placeholder attributes to all elements in the game.. but thinking about it..
What I have not done.. is to add placeholder instances... so for instance the save holds the details of the 50 npcs... if I build a 51st.. then that is created when the new game is built.. it would not be added to existing saves..

Thinking about it more.. I cant even add the space for them like i do with the stats.. as with the stats I can just start using them in a new version.. but the detail about the npc is added to the save at the point of the create...

Big sigh... ok so the only solution longer term would be to write a load of code for a new version that builds the extra npcs etc into the existing save... Thats a right pain in the ass..
The other idea I had.. is you could create a new save.. but pull key info out of an old one... that might be a better way of doing it...

Well this is a mind feck! glad I started my night by reading this lol...

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
im using firefox
The only think I know about firefox for sure is that you have to call the html file the same (i dont know if its got to be in the same location).. but when I was releasing earlier version i put the version number in the file name.. i dont make that mistake any more..

zgggood

May 3, 2021
omg,我的失误操作使我覆盖了我的旧存档,请问我还能找回我的就存档吗

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes