ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
omg,我的失误操作使我覆盖了我的旧存档,请问我还能找回我的就存档吗
If you have deleted the the save.. then Im not sure how you could get it back..
If you have a windows back up.. maybe you could do a restore.. :S

Sorry by my chinese is not that good

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
To cheat this game is extremely easy.
1- Open game
2- Open developer tools of your browser I am using chrome to explain it (press F12)
3- Go to Application tab
4- look for Storage > select LocalStorage > select the site opened
5- in the right spot you will see Lifelived2 edit value from this key
when done just close the tab and open the game again > click at load

View attachment 2937712
firefox seems to be readonly as i can't seem to get it to even offer to edit the key value

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
firefox seems to be readonly as i can't seem to get it to even offer to edit the key value
Ok... I think there is an issue with firefox... Let me have a little play to see whats gone wrong.. as it was wokring fine recently.. so soemthing has changed :S

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok... I think there is an issue with firefox... Let me have a little play to see whats gone wrong.. as it was wokring fine recently.. so soemthing has changed :S
Ok I have run the older 0.2 version and that works with the save fine in firefox... so I am going to have to trace my steps to see if I can see something thats messing it up... It does seem to save in firefox.. as I can save and load back to same location.. but some other info seems to be messed up... I wonder if its got something to do with old saves messing the game up....
Or is it to do with max size of a save...

I bet its the first one!

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Ok I have run the older 0.2 version and that works with the save fine in firefox... so I am going to have to trace my steps to see if I can see something thats messing it up... It does seem to save in firefox.. as I can save and load back to same location.. but some other info seems to be messed up... I wonder if its got something to do with old saves messing the game up....
Or is it to do with max size of a save...

I bet its the first one!
thanks for trying to figure it out as i really don't want to grind away the hours again just to get back to where i was last time with the MC and girls stats T_T

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
there are over 20 places to take the pics .. i made sure that there are.. so a lot depends on which u have not taken..
I will try, but i dont have lot of hopes to find more :cry:...Great game, but make it little less grinding, its more difficult than resident evil (lol) (y)

Reactions: ThornyAce

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I will try, but i dont have lot of hopes to find more :cry:...Great game, but make it little less grinding, its more difficult than resident evil (lol) (y)
if you can take a screen shot of your phones gallery.. i might be able to tell which ones are missing.. its probably the ones that are linked to NPC events

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
thanks for trying to figure it out as i really don't want to grind away the hours again just to get back to where i was last time with the MC and girls stats T_T
Ok I think the solution seems to be to delete the old save.. and that then will allow the new save to build correctly..
What has complicated the issue is that I am currently working on multi saves.. and so my in dev version is dealing with all that too..

I am not sure why chrome has handled the new save being able to replace the old one.. but firefox is defo having a paddy about it.. when I was trying to run a new game the game would halt when trying to finish the mother quest.. (as it was not able to store data in parts of the save that didnt exist in the old save)..

I am going to have to investigate if there is some code I can write to get the game to delete an old save before over writing it with the new one..
But pressing ctrl shift and i to go into dev mode.. and deleting the save old save before making the new one does seem to fix it.

Scap what I have said above... I have just done a bit more digging..
I think possibly that its not an issue with the browser... its and issue with people using an old save???

HikariNova
Can you confirm please.. when you first started v0.3... did you create a new save or did you load an old one?

What I am thinking is that the game can kinda work to a point when loading an old save.. but lots of stuff is not going to work and alot of the new content will not appear... and particularly from this most recent update.. where I have added the level of difficulty variable to every quest.. its going to really stuggle with that..
And going to the new locations I bet are not going to work either...

So can I ask please that anyone playing v0.3 create a new save (as it does say on the front page) and I think that will fix any issues people are having with the save not working when you try to save.. as I bet is crashing the save process trying to force the new larger save into the smaller older save :)

slight panic over maybe,.....
Ok as a major feature for the next version.. as well as multi save.. I am going to have to work out a way of loading in old save data and transfering it in to a new save data and then saving that over the older version...

Last edited:

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
if you can take a screen shot of your phones gallery.. i might be able to tell which ones are missing.. its probably the ones that are linked to NPC events
What is the NPC events? only open the (upskirt king), all other quests i have is (no further update)

Last edited:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
What is the NPC events?
Game day 560!!!!! you need to get some sleep mate!
If you click on the npc page.. you will see there is a hint for some npcs about where you might find a mini event with them.
For instance you have seen the one with bailey I can see...

Ok so I can say for certain you have not got the upskirt from Elsa, Eva (your cousin) and one of the women neighbours (brandi)..
I think also possibly some of the easier ones that are in the corridors ground and first floor before the start of day, and lunch times.. I think might have one or two missing there..
The Elsa one just requires you to be quite friendly with her.. and to be in the right classroom..
Eva is at your home on the weekend.. whole story of events there..
Brandi just catch outside her house at the right time!

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
noo!, just pressing the 1hour to send him for work hours for money, most of the time... come on its difficult, i will support at patreon page, but please a walkthrough or less grinding, its good game but its tiring to find all these!

Reactions: ThornyAce

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok So I think I need to give everyone a quick heads up warning.. and some news..

After some investigation, I believe, that if you do not create a new save for this version, but instead use an old one.. then this is going to cause you major issues.. I have put a warning on the front page of the game that you need to do this..
In my testing now.. I think that firefox and chrome both work ok with the game like before but both will have issues when doing certain tasks (like saving) if the game is trying to access parts of the new save that does not exist in the old.. this will then cause the game to have a mini break. this is not always obvious as html is really good at continuing and skipping over errors.. but things that should have happened wont have... like actually saving the most recent progress to the browser for next play!

So again please create a new save the first time you play this new version..

I have now built and am testing multi saves (3 saves).. They seem to be working ok and I expect them to be released as part of the next update.
I am now also going to build a feature that allows you to import key information from an old save, into a blank new one, which will negate any issues but also mean that players will not have to start from scratch every release..
This will also be released in the v0.4 version of the game

Hopefully people have found the current version enjoyable..
Want to thank you all for your kind words and possitive feedback.. (and constructive feedback too!)

Thanks

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
noo!, just pressing the 1hour to send him for work hours for money, most of the time... come on its difficult, i will support at patreon page, but please a walkthrough or less grinding, its good game but its tiring to find all these!
Ok so there are going to be more starter quests coming in the next version..
I am already working out in my mind an intro quest for the father that will introduce working for him.. which will bring in more cash options..
There will also be more ways to raise the mc corruption which at the moment is the biggest barrier to progression...

The patreon versions do have some start bonuses.. plus the top tier patreon has a +1 day button! lol

Reactions: Lampshade15

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i started a new game so the save should be a new one but it'll try deleted the old save and see what happens
Edit: nope deleted the save along with cleared the cache and still won't let me edit the key values to get to where i was T_T i REALLLY don't want to grind my MC stats back to being 100+ and all the girls back to having 50+ like for the MC T_T

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
For anyone that still has problems with the page size, i edited the HTML file to fix it, unless your screen resolution is really small there shouldn't be any problem with this one

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes