ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok will patiently wait for the other male gay quest then thanks for answering
No probs.. I am trying to work on getting a fair balance of new content for all interests.. obviously when I put polls out (particularly to my patreon supports) I do let that sway me toward particular content.. And for the higher level patreon.. I have taken specific requests, and done my best to make more content to their interests.. but my core principal is to try to make more for all (as it grows this might not be each and every update.. but hope to keep everyone relatively happy )

There are currently 3 areas of gay content with other npcs / events that in development. :)

Edit... I should add that the quest I am currently working on for the dad is not a gay one.. Gay content with the dad is likely to come on one path in the future but this is a quest that is about helping dad get his perv on.. and get you another income stream.. I am however already storyboarding the post quest job part will have a sub/dom option with someone who works at the garage with your father.. which might then lead into a path that has gay content..
:)

Loculei

Jan 8, 2020
game is confusing as to get specific like you need money but i cant get a job, raising stats or affection, starting quests.
and its grinding alot

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
game is confusing as to get specific like you need money but i cant get a job, raising stats or affection, starting quests.
and its grinding alot
You should be able to get likes without money.. there are about 5 ways in game to earn cash in the current release (I have just built a new way for the next release which is also going to be probably the easier of the quests to complete to get a job).
There is alot of grinding.. I am working on that.. but the game will always have a need to raise stats / money to be able to complete quests, as that is the sort of game it is.. but hopefully the methods of raising these stats will become less grindy in the future..

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
In camgirl sis I'm upto the part where you either work for Misty or try to steal the tablet, how do I do the latter if possible?

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
console commands Instead of zero, any number of yours. Be careful, it might break the game.
$data[3][2]=0 for money
$data[3][3]=0 for Charisma
$data[3][4]=0 for Strength
$data[3][5]=0 for Intelligence
$data[3][6]=0 for Dexterity
$data[3][7]=0 for Creativity
$data[3][8]=0 for Science Skills
And so on and so forth.
I haven’t figured out how to add relationships to other characters yet, but I think the method is similar.
good luck:)
try
$data[13][0][2] Corruption
$data[13][0][3] Like
$data[13][0][4] Love
etc
for Gina
other Characters are [13][1...]

Naukhelx

Sep 28, 2021
Can you make money, without the mobile phone?

Edit:
I may not have grinded enough, but I see the post about 5 different ways...And so far the only way I've found is the Mission "Getting a Job". And sadly the bullies took my money I think before I could get enough Charisma to start the job.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Can you make money, without the mobile phone?

Edit:
I may not have grinded enough, but I see the post about 5 different ways...And so far the only way I've found is the Mission "Getting a Job". And sadly the bullies took my money I think before I could get enough Charisma to start the job.
your mom gives you money at 9 and you can get a job is you fallow ginas came girl quest by working for misty.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
console commands Instead of zero, any number of yours. Be careful, it might break the game.
$data[3][2]=0 for money
$data[3][3]=0 for Charisma
$data[3][4]=0 for Strength
$data[3][5]=0 for Intelligence
$data[3][6]=0 for Dexterity
$data[3][7]=0 for Creativity
$data[3][8]=0 for Science Skills
And so on and so forth.
I haven’t figured out how to add relationships to other characters yet, but I think the method is similar.
good luck:)
i looked but couldnt see it (im old) what the code for dom/sub?

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ive made it to the end of current content (1stplaythrough) i noticed that there were no actions to take when i unlocked flirting or w/e the icon is that is between the talk and corruption

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, When can we expect an update?
I posted on my patreon (public post).. that I am hoping for a v3.5 update to come out this week.. I am working on this might be today/tomorrow...

But I want to stress firstly that this is not a fully content update.. this is a features update with some new content..

Im not sure when the public release of this update will drop, im toying between, same time, day later, few days / week later or making it a patreon exclusive with the v0.4 being release for patreon and public... Im kinda torn between wanting to reward the patreons.. but also I am keen to the game open to public release and allow people to join as patreons as a thank you.

So I am literally now loading up to quick test some of the new scenes.. and decide if I am going to add one last event or push that back for the v0.4.

Not sure that totally answers your question.. and people have complained I am obtuse or something like that..
So in short... Soon..

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I posted on my patreon (public post).. that I am hoping for a v3.5 update to come out this week.. I am working on this might be today/tomorrow...

But I want to stress firstly that this is not a fully content update.. this is a features update with some new content..

Im not sure when the public release of this update will drop, im toying between, same time, day later, few days / week later or making it a patreon exclusive with the v0.4 being release for patreon and public... Im kinda torn between wanting to reward the patreons.. but also I am keen to the game open to public release and allow people to join as patreons as a thank you.

So I am literally now loading up to quick test some of the new scenes.. and decide if I am going to add one last event or push that back for the v0.4.

Not sure that totally answers your question.. and people have complained I am obtuse or something like that..
So in short... Soon..

(former game dev) i never made things exclusive to my patreons but they got the release alil while before it went public and their suggestions went on the top of my lists but i understand why some choose to do that (btw loving the game so far)

Reactions: sendize

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
(former game dev) i never made things exclusive to my patreons but they got the release alil while before it went public and their suggestions went on the top of my lists but i understand why some choose to do that (btw loving the game so far)
Thanks mate.. Thats been pretty much what I have done so far.. And I think that is whats going to continue for now at least.. I am very happy so far with the amount of patreon support I have attracted, so I dont feel any need to restrict the general public.. but I am aware that I do want to try to give the patreons something.. I already given them bonus starting stats and like you say, the bigger vote on what content is to come. :)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
**************************************V0.35 Update************************
The Patreon versions are going live in the next few mins. The different tiers come with bonus starting money, corruption and for the top tier a skip day button.

I have already posted the changelog there (and will post it here when I release the public ed)..
I have taken on board comments about the previous changelog, so hopefully this is an improvement.

I want to stress again this is a minor update.. which is why I am calling it v0.35. There are some big changes to the engine, this has taken a large chunk of my time since the last release, but there is also some new content in this version.

****************************************************************************************

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I have just updated and released the public version..

Since releasing the patreon versions yesterday there has been 2 reports of olds either not opening at all or without the new content..
I have tested the loading old saves on both chrome and firefox..
Chrome is great... Firefox (you need to make sure filename is the same as previous version) but also worked.

If anyone has any issues, if you could please tell me the browser used and if you was loading from the v0.3 (or early versions)..
The more info you can give, like in what way did it not work.. That will help me with trying to fix the issue..

Hopfully it will all go well, and people wont have issues..
Also be aware that browsers can not be in privacy mode (as that prevents saving i believe)..

Again I am going to stress this one more time.. please dont expect too much new content in this version from the last as this is not a full version release of content, this is very much a half way point where I hope most of the time spent on the next half will be content driven..

And again thank you to everyone who supports me via patreon or with your kind posts
I do encourage and engage with all constructive feedback, so please do keep that up as it does help :)

Reactions: LizJ and KiraJames

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ALifeLived-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
While rpdl are unaffiliated wtih me as the game developer.. I would like to offer my appreciation for their service, having used their torrents on a few occasions for downloading larger games. And any site that shares my game with a link back to here and my patreon has my appreciation :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Found a bug.
When you create a new game and click to view your clothing BEFORE finishing the tutorial, the quest button you have to click goes away and the option to remove your cloth item pops up, and will not go away no matter what you do. Only way to progress is to restart the game

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I can't start the game. There are no button to click in the introduction. Somebody can help me?

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes