ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Found a bug.
When you create a new game and click to view your clothing BEFORE finishing the tutorial, the quest button you have to click goes away and the option to remove your cloth item pops up, and will not go away no matter what you do. Only way to progress is to restart the game
Thank you.. I will add that to the start of my list of things to fix for the next version.. (I think it should be a simple fix, if I reading this correct I need to hide the items until after the first step of the quest is stepped through/or after you put on the clothes allow you to resume the quest)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I can't start the game. There are no button to click in the introduction. Somebody can help me?
Are you running your browser incognito mode? if so that might be your problem..
Other than that, can you add a screen grab.. So I can see what is happening.. or not happening..

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Are you running your browser incognito mode? if so that might be your problem..
Other than that, can you add a screen grab.. So I can see what is happening.. or not happening..
i had this happen but i closed the tab then my browser then launched the game in a new window and it was fine

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The overall design reminds me of Windows 3.1 days.
Id say more windows 3.11
I have had this insane idea though for the next big edition.. its like a menu that pops up from the bottom left when you click on a button labelled start... Im going to call it a "Start bar"... (pattern pending)

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Honestly it's not made very clear how to raise any of the stats other than characters liking you.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
None of the books there help with dominance.
Sorry my bad.. (you would think I had a better knowledge of my own game lol...) Its one of the research options on the laptop..
I knew I had put it somewhere lol...
More ways will come as the stat becomes more important (and it will be very important as the game develops)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Honestly it's not made very clear how to raise any of the stats other than characters liking you.
Well the game is meant to be challenging(to a point) and real life sandbox style sim..
Most things I have tried to match how you would raise those skills (stats) in real life..
Like working out will improve your strength..
And as certain stats become more required in the game I will make more ways to raise them that would match real life..
But some of the stats are placeholders for future use, I think I now have a way to raise them all.. but I could be wrong if its one that is not needed yet..

I know this game is not going to be for everyone, and some will love it, some will take some time to get used to it, and some will never find what they are looking for in it.. and thats kool :)

Hopefully you will find something in it you can enjoy :)

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
How do you raise corruption (it won't let me continue the Jobfather quest until that's at 15) and how do I get more money without the jobs (I've gained 40 from Jobfather but I can't continue that without more corruption and I can't start the other job without a mobile phone which needs 50 to buy it).

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry my bad.. (you would think I had a better knowledge of my own game lol...) Its one of the research options on the laptop..
I knew I had put it somewhere lol...
More ways will come as the stat becomes more important (and it will be very important as the game develops)
library is cooking, fighting, IT, charisma and spying

ericsmama82

Apr 22, 2017
Glad i use "Delete Cookies on Browser closing" and because there is no save file, i never will have one till the next Start. Skipping this until a Save File is introduced tbh

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Well the game is meant to be challenging(to a point)
Challenging and obtuse aren't the same thing.

Especially since the justification for the lack of any real guidance is that you're supposed to be able to intuit things by using real life logic, which might work if the game's own logic wasn't incredibly arbitrary and you need to do hyper specific things with no indication or reasoning behind it (library is where you go to raise mental stats except for when you don't, also you learn to fight there because why not).

The difficulty design here isn't Dark Souls, it's is figuring out what your partner wants to eat for dinner.

Reactions: KaltesHerz

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

(library is where you go to raise mental stats except for when you don't, also you learn to fight there because why not).
I won't comment about the rest since I didn't play the last 2 updates by lack of time but why do you think learning to fight from books is strange? When I was young, I could learn kata when I was practicing karate from manuals. The same with swimming : the different swims were schematized on paper.
The only problem would be if there won't be a way later in the game to have a real experience before having to use it, unless he is supposed to be a genius, though it may be enough for defending himself from bullies.

Also, can somebody explain what Dark Souls is?

Good continuation.

UserMola

Feb 28, 2021
Can you do some css work, some things looks very bad, maybe use boostrap or IDK, like, very very easly you can add to buttons border-radius, border-color, background color, color... And that's one on the 100 things that can very easly become better, I tried to play the game.. I edited the css to become better, then too much text I didn't know what I should do played 5min, dev 20min.... wow

UserMola

Feb 28, 2021
if you need help the very very basic thing to do is:

input, button{background: black; color: white; border-radius: 15px 15px 15px; border-color: white;}
it's not good but much better than current design,
also, body{background: black; text:white;} this is the bare minimum and has to be tweaked

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes