ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Wow that is some observing!
Doesnt the hint say that this is the end of the content?
The next step of this quest is on my plan for the v0.3 version..
For me it is still at the Startable stage with the hint saying to observe her 10 times, Iam currently at 37 observations. Some things I just stumbled on, doesn't feel intuitive or whatever the right word is.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
For anyone that still has problems with the page size, i edited the HTML file to fix it, unless your screen resolution is really small there shouldn't be any problem with this one
Have to say I appricate the effort made here... I have not looked at the code but I can see what you have done with the overflow on the text output (I had thought I had got it all to fit.. but for some reason when you magnify it seems to increase text more than the rest.. so I might keep this in going forward..

I was expecting that you were going to have rescaled all the items (which I did wonder how that would work without blurring)..
But instead you have kept everything the same size but allowed the panels to grow and therefore fit more in them..
I am going to have an experiment with how that looks and feels.. I have to be honest I am running a lower resolution and the bottom right main menu now seems to be falling off the edge of the page..

But if this works better for some.. then well happy you could help!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
For me it is still at the Startable stage with the hint saying to observe her 10 times, Iam currently at 37 observations. Some things I just stumbled on, doesn't feel intuitive or whatever the right word is.
Does the quest stage say something like observe her 10 times and then after her weekend session stake out her house>???
I think that is where you are missing the next step (there are about 5/6 steps after this now in the newest version).. Please make sure you are running from a fresh save for this version.. or that will have caused problems..

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Does the quest stage say something like observe her 10 times and then after her weekend session stake out her house>???
I think that is where you are missing the next step (there are about 5/6 steps after this now in the newest version).. Please make sure you are running from a fresh save for this version.. or that will have caused problems..
Just the sherlock holmes thing and observe 10 times hint, nothing about her house.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Just the sherlock holmes thing and observe 10 times hint, nothing about her house.
The text should read this... "Seeing the picture of you neighbour Kendra on your dads phone has sparked your interest. Its time to go a little sherlock holmes on her ass! Once you have watched her work out 10 times, stalk her house after her weekend workout."
If it doesnt then I am worried that you might be running an old save.. (or old version of the game.)

Try going to her house on the weekend (its either 10 or 11 am I cant remember which) if you have watched her 10 times or more.. a location event icon will pop up when she arrives home..

Reactions: ThornyAce

Tyhano

Oct 30, 2017
Im not sure how you would extract the save out of the browser sorry.. Im sure there is probably a way.. but that might be different depending on what browser/os...

Can i ask why you want to extract the game data out of the browser?
cache cleaner
change pc
fix errors in the progression of the story by loading old save

google chrome browser

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
My biggest issue is that saves from previous versions don't work... 7-8 hour grind to get back to where you were and discover little change (I get that it's a slow process, and don't object to some grind, but...)

Anyhoo,is the quest "a lusty workout" active?
I can't find any way to observe her exercising...

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
My biggest issue is that saves from previous versions don't work... 7-8 hour grind to get back to where you were and discover little change (I get that it's a slow process, and don't object to some grind, but...)

She tends to be at the school swimming pool around 6 or 7 am on weekdays, then on weekends the same but uses the school gym afterwards.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023

Then you will be thrilled to bits with what I have spent the last 2 days building..
So the next release will have two major new engine features..
3 save points.
And the ability to load old saves.. (I have not completed this yet.. but I have changed a big part of the game engine to change how the quest step info is stored in save to no longer being stored in the save.. this will enable me to be able to write the next thing.. which is to be able to load an old save.. and merge it into a fresh new save.. )
The loading a old save into a new one might be manual for the next release (meaning you will have to press a button).. but going forward after that, I want the engine to be able to recognise an old save and merge it into a new one when you press the load button..

Hope this will help put your mind at ease.. I am working on solutions to problems people are identifying.

bigbonew

Jan 24, 2022
If it hasn't proposed before (or already implemented, I am still somewhat early in the game progression): It would be kinda natural to scale your like and love gain with your grinded stats of Charisma and co. If with Charisma 10 saying Hi to an NPC gives me 1 like stat, leveling up your mojo to like 25 should give you 2 like stats or more. This could counteract some of the grind issues while rewarding the roleplay idea of this game.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
If it hasn't proposed before (or already implemented, I am still somewhat early in the game progression): It would be kinda natural to scale your like and love gain with your grinded stats of Charisma and co. If with Charisma 10 saying Hi to an NPC gives me 1 like stat, leveling up your mojo to like 25 should give you 2 like stats or more. This could counteract some of the grind issues while rewarding the roleplay idea of this game.
I think one other person has previously noted this amoung some other points... It is something that I can see value in.. And would defo consider in a version or 2s time if some other ideas I have to reduce the grind are not working..
:)

Reactions: laegwyn

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
How can I start corrupting all the npc in the games and also how can I start the father corruption quest?
The only char that will have corruption interactions is the sister..
There is no father centric quests yet.. I am literally working on that as I break to answer this :)

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes