vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think you are there a few hours late... If I recall correctly you need to interact with the mother at 5am..
This is one of the things I am looking at giving more of a window.. to help players with..
ok but the quest says
and it will have to be light enough
but at 5am there are darkest in most countries
unless you live in Skandinavien at summer like i do or northern canada/alaska

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ok but the quest says
and it will have to be light enough
but at 5am there are darkest in most countries
unless you live in Skandinavien at summer like i do or northern canada/alaska
Im just going to say how much I do love the Skandy countries.. and in particular one resident.. Aurora :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
is this for all npc's
cos i thought it was 20
Ok so there is only 1 npc it work for in current edition and thats sister..
Im not going to pretend I can remember what the like is now.. and it might have changed a few times..
Also it might move to being more of an event driven unlock in the future (more like the flirty texts now are)..

But in short.. you could well be right that its currently set to 20..

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
not a walkthrough
but requirements to start the currently 21 quests there are in Version: 0.3.5

quest0 Smoking Sister Req:Access to your sisters room, SisCor(10+)

quest1 Camgirl Sis Req:Access to sis room, MCCor(100+), SisCor(15+)

quest2 Upskirt King Req:A phone, MC Cor(30)

quest3 Oldie but goldie Req:MC Cor(50)

quest4 Nursing Nurse Req: MC Cor(40)

quest5 Ur First GF Req: CocoLike(25+), MCCharisma(20), Mobile

quest6 Getting a job Req: Shopkeep Like 15+, Charisma 10+, Mobile

quest7 Dont bite the cock that feeds Req:MCBedroom(22hr),MCCor(30+),MCBi(15+),MCSub(<90)

quest8 Intro Req:No Requirements

quest9 Eliah2Ella Req:No Requirements

quest10 A Lusty workout Req:Observe Kendra working out on 10 occasions

quest11 Bork Req:Librarian Like(10+)

quest12 Arnolds Weekly Request Req:Can only do 1 request a week

quest13 Sexi Lexi Texi Req:Lexi like (10)

quest14 Sister on the game Req:Sister like (10)

quest15 Gaming, Gay-Men Req:Access to Austins house. Game with him 5 times to beat him

quest16 Bailey has a little secret Req:Bailey Like 25+

quest17 Dirty grandpa Req:Granddad Like 25+

quest18 What does the fox cosplay Req:Fox Like 25+

quest19 Another way to pay Req:Felix Like 25+

quest20 The Job Father Req:Father Like 15+

Reactions: GamerDaddy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't like how you're forced to complete and engage in gay content inorder to view/complete hetro content.
Surely it would be ideal for this to not be obligatory.
Can you give an example of this.. as that is not my intention. For the sister cam quest, I have written a branch which leads you down two options.. Thinking about it.. the sister gaming quest has 1 step that involves allowing someone to take a topless picture of you.. is that what you are talking about?
But to answer your feedback more in general.. I am aiming to make all content avoidable and to give the player options..
OR the game will be looking at certain stats like sub/dom and bi and if these are one way or another it might limit options where your previous actions have lead you to where you are now as a person....
Hope that makes sense
i think he refer to quest15

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, When can we expect an update 0.4 ?
In my mind I have set a date for the start of nov.. first weekend.. Thats kinda my goal..
However the last few days I have been dog ruff and not managed to get anything done..
I have a check list of things I want to complete for the next release.. So as I get closer to the end of that list I will have a better idea..

The biggest problem I got is that I can spend hours working on a single picture to try to make it perfect for 1 frame of a scene and i doubt anyone even notices.. So I should really lower my standard a little..
Plus a mistake I made before was that I tried to find content to fit a scene, which now I am looking for content and writing a scene to find around it.. which hopefully will make the process easier..

I will try to keep my patreon updated with progress and predicted release dates.. I make all those post public so anyone can view them.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
i think he refer to quest15
I dont think its the 15 quest(from your list).. as that is a gay quest.. like from start to finish the purpose of that quest is to build the relationship with a gay npc..
I think he probably means the quest 14.. part of getting the controller.. but I would argue having to interact with a gay npc but not perform any gay acts is hardly gay..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
not a walkthrough
but requirements to start the currently 21 quests there are in Version: 0.3.5

quest0 Smoking Sister Req:Access to your sisters room, SisCor(10+)

quest1 Camgirl Sis Req:Access to sis room, MCCor(100+), SisCor(15+)

quest2 Upskirt King Req:A phone, MC Cor(30)

quest3 Oldie but goldie Req:MC Cor(50)

quest4 Nursing Nurse Req: MC Cor(40)

quest5 Ur First GF Req: CocoLike(25+), MCCharisma(20), Mobile

quest6 Getting a job Req: Shopkeep Like 15+, Charisma 10+, Mobile

quest7 Dont bite the cock that feeds Req:MCBedroom(22hr),MCCor(30+),MCBi(15+),MCSub(<90)

quest8 Intro Req:No Requirements

quest9 Eliah2Ella Req:No Requirements

quest10 A Lusty workout Req:Observe Kendra working out on 10 occasions

quest11 Bork Req:Librarian Like(10+)

quest12 Arnolds Weekly Request Req:Can only do 1 request a week

quest13 Sexi Lexi Texi Req:Lexi like (10)

quest14 Sister on the game Req:Sister like (10)

quest15 Gaming, Gay-Men Req:Access to Austins house. Game with him 5 times to beat him

quest16 Bailey has a little secret Req:Bailey Like 25+

quest17 Dirty grandpa Req:Granddad Like 25+

quest18 What does the fox cosplay Req:Fox Like 25+

quest19 Another way to pay Req:Felix Like 25+

quest20 The Job Father Req:Father Like 15+
This is great list and totally no issue with you posting it.. but 2 things.. is this from my hints or have you built it from looking at the actually code to start the quest / or from personal experience? If its from the hints, then the assumption is that my hints are correct.. (I hope they are, and I did work on them after the early releases where one or two were a little off)
Also it should be noted that at you say this is which quest are in the v0.35 version.. but also as the requirement are as of that release.. Im not saying I have or am going to.. but I do sometime tweek some of the requirements (start or steps) to balance for grind / too easy....

But other that, really handy as I might reference it myself when people ask.. as I can never remember lol

lihuasui

Aug 17, 2021
I am very interested in the content of Family Glory hole. Can you consider adding some to the game

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I am very interested in the content of Family Glory hole. Can you consider adding some to the game
I do take direct requests for content direction on my patreon higher tier. But also listen to suggestions on the other tiers also.. and again but to a lesser extent to public view / suggestions..

There is defo, just thinking off the top of my head, some content that I have that could fit that suggestion.. feel free to message me on patreon if you want to make some particular request :)

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I really don't understand why the game doesn't actually run for me.

I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and even Vivaldi, and the result is always the same... I can see the introductory text in the center, but the 8 side-squares are all black, with no apparent button or link to advance.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and even Vivaldi, and the result is always the same... I can see the introductory text in the center, but the 8 side-squares are all black, with no apparent button or link to advance.
your game shall look like this
maybe you only downloaded the patch and missing all the pictures
Unavngivet.jpg

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
My game folder weighted 670 MB so I'm guessing that wasn't the problem.

EDIT: I have seen what part of the actual problem is... relative urls in the html file point to "8/file.xxx" instead of "npcs/8/file.xxx" which is the real path.

What I don't understand is how it works for all of you.

Last edited:

CJKnight9527

Mar 13, 2020

You need to creacte a save to start.

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes