ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I really don't understand why the game doesn't actually run for me.

I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and even Vivaldi, and the result is always the same... I can see the introductory text in the center, but the 8 side-squares are all black, with no apparent button or link to advance.
have you got incognito mode on in the browser? if so that will be the issue..
other than that.. if you have downloaded the full public version (bout 700mb) not just the patch.. then im a bit stumped..

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
now i think i understand what his problem is
when he start a new game the game are 100%
like this
1.jpg

but i have to lower the game to 80%
to see it all like this or side scroll if 100%
2.jpg
there should be a code there says use default desktop size

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
it can also be if he has a all to long path to the folder
but that's mostly for win7 and lower
(Not to start something off-topic...)
I had that happen to me this year, in Win10. From what I read, the maximum path length (which includes the full folder path and the file name) is 260 characters by default. It can be disabled in the Registry.

Reactions: vimmers

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
like this
View attachment 3002912

View attachment 3002916
Making webpages that fit all screen sizes is very difficult. and I for 1 have never got near to getting it right lol..
I have worked on the build it to fit the smaller screen and let the bigger ones magnify to fit option..

When you try to make the page fit to the width of the window the issue you can get is that you end up with tons of empty space between items in the middle of the screen is quite big.. and that to me always looks a mess also..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
(Not to start something off-topic...)
I had that happen to me this year, in Win10. From what I read, the maximum path length (which includes the full folder path and the file name) is 260 characters by default. It can be disabled in the Registry.
260 or 255?? im only saying 255 as that is FF in hex.. and normally things that have restrictions in computers is down to the limit of hex sizes.. F being 15 (and 0) so 16 was the case before

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
like this
View attachment 3002912

View attachment 3002916
That did the trick, thank you.

I use a 1366x768 resolution, which is quite common in laptops, even if my LCD is Full-HD capable ( I don't like to force my eyes to read).

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
260 or 255?? im only saying 255 as that is FF in hex.. and normally things that have restrictions in computers is down to the limit of hex sizes.. F being 15 (and 0) so 16 was the case before
Redmond says:

(Brace yourself for TMI...)
Apparently a path string is limited to 256 characters.
A full path [drive][:\][path][null] is 1+2+256+1=260 characters.

As for the hex thing: IDK; maybe "they" like round numbers [256 base10 = 100 base16].

Edit: Did I say "Richmond"? I meant "Redmond".

Last edited:
Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Richmond says:

(Brace yourself for TMI...)
Apparently a path string is limited to 256 characters.
A full path [drive][:\][path][null] is 1+2+256+1=260 characters.

As for the hex thing: IDK; maybe "they" like round numbers [256 base10 = 100 base16].
256 goes nicely into 8 bits. It's legacy leftovers.

t. old person.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I use a 1366x768 resolution, which is quite common in laptops, even if my LCD is Full-HD capable ( I don't like to force my eyes to read).
same here
but would prefer if we could resize the letters and digits
instead of using the magnifier
actual almost all the webpages i visit i have it on 125%
and that's without the need to side scroll

Lortus

Oct 31, 2020
I'm trying to do the quest for Felix, but after it's unlock i don't get what need to be done. And there is no hint on this one sadly

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I'm trying to do the quest for Felix, but after it's unlock i don't get what need to be done. And there is no hint on this one sadly
the hint should read that its only really a placeholder.. more of the quest is being worked on.. I am hoping its going to be part of the next release

Lortus

Oct 31, 2020
the hint should read that its only really a placeholder.. more of the quest is being worked on.. I am hoping its going to be part of the next release
Oh okay thank you :D i'm trying to do all the gay content right now but it's kinda hard to know which is what. Like the quest with the glory hole are we supposed to have an other step after the 15hj right now ?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Oh okay thank you :D i'm trying to do all the gay content right now but it's kinda hard to know which is what. Like the quest with the glory hole are we supposed to have an other step after the 15hj right now ?
the glory hole stops after the hjs at this point..
the austin gaming quest has a few steps..
A lot of the game is still in its early steps..

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes