Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
[feedback for the dev/dev's] The map needs work I can't figure out who lives were. I have never been called student when the teacher was talking to me or trying to get my attention:ROFLMAO:. It would be cool if the player could name the mc when starting A new game :WeSmart:.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

moonlight1976288

Jun 22, 2023
Ok let me start by saying that the game is not for everyone. it took me a little bit to figure out how it works but when you do it is fun and the way it is setup it is basicly you have to work for it.

Now for new players here is some help to get you started.

1) Please read the tutorial at the begaining it will help you understand the basics of the game.
2) i would say for the 1st 2 weeks save your money to get a phone and laptop it will open up alot of stuff for you.
3) talk to everyone the more likes you have with them more things open up insta( with laptop and texts with the phone.
4) Bult up you str to do this use the school gym. 1) click house icon 2) click school icon 3) click main corridor 4) boys changing room icon 5) click field icon 6) click gym ( you will see the machine there just click it. the str will help with dads job quest.

Any other you need just ask i will help the best i can

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, I would like to report a bug in the mission to play at Austin's house at 12am on Saturday. When I click on the mission scroll the image does not appear. Best regards and thank you very much for the game

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
[feedback for the dev/dev's] The map needs work I can't figure out who lives were. I have never been called student when the teacher was talking to me or trying to get my attention:ROFLMAO:. It would be cool if the player could name the mc when starting A new game :WeSmart:.
Hi... and thank you for the feedback... So my last post introducing this update (i know it was a long read!) does mention I think, that in the next update the map is getting a rehaul.. I am not sure how I am going to do it yet.. if it will be that I just added in text to the picture to say which family live there. or if I will have a rollover for each area that pops up with the names of npcs that live there.. or if I will try to do something even more clever and display the icons of which npcs are currently at each location .. this might be in the rollovers or might be in a fixed way... I havent really thought out all the pros and cons yet.. While I think the last would be great.. the area over the school is gonna have like 40 npcs there at times.. so thats going to be a mess..

Regarding renaming the mc.. I have thought about this myself, as every other game does have this feature.. but believe it or not, you are the first to actually mention it.. it might be because while the mc currently does have a name.. I have tried to avoid using it in the dialogue.. This is defo not something I would be against.. and actually could implement really easily as I do have the mc name already stored in the save area.. so it would only really be a case of adding a section where you could change it..
I will consider that as something that could go in the v0.45 update (as thats more of a tech update than a content one)..

Again thanks

Reactions: Lonewolf007

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Any transformation content in the game yet?
The MC is not going to transform (or at least I have no plan for that, Cant see how it would work while also being avoidable).
There is a quest Eliah2Ella.. and as the name might suggest is a transformation quest.. In this case its helping another npc through the process.
There is likely to be in the future a forced transform / forced sissifaction of an npc quest.. if I can get the right content to make it work, as that would be fun to do, and I think there would be interest in that.. But that is likely to have to involved a new npc that is currently not in the game.. I am open to suggestions if there is any real life person who has some male content(or at least that could pass as) that has later gone sissy or transformed that you might know of..

The current quest mentioned is not complete by a long way.. but the most recent update has some steps on the path..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, I would like to report a bug in the mission to play at Austin's house at 12am on Saturday. When I click on the mission scroll the image does not appear. Best regards and thank you very much for the game
Thank you for this... can I ask, are you running on windows / mac or linux?
My thinking is that while windows is pretty lose and free with file names.. I know linux is case sensetive..
Now I thought I might have caught most of the case issues.. if its not that.. then I will have to take a look see if I can play through that..
So also can I check.. as there are two quests that occur around Austins bedroom on the weekend.. do you happen to know if this scrolls was about the austin gaming quest or the sister on the game one (where you are getting the dodgy controller)..
If you are not sure, dont worry.. just might help me pin point the error quicker.

Thanks

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
What sort, if any, of NTR content is in the game? As long as it's a choice, that is no issue.
Ok so firstly like you mention what sort of NTR.. I think it depends on what exactly would be considered NTR..
So I have tried to make ALL content avoidable.. The game is not a story from A to B... its a series of stories from A to C where you can choose (sometimes) which B you take.. and infact which stories you take..
There is no main Quest..(at this time) so again that avoids any issues with that forcing someone down any path..

The only time the game will take you down a particular path where there are more than one path, it does it based on current stats.. so for instance one of the new quests branches in 4 ways.. one of which is a gay route.. it will take you down that path.. if previously you had choose gay content.. The same can be said for sub and dom...

So generally to avoid any NTR I would recommend playing as a more dominate mc...

There may howeve be what I would consider mild NTR where you end up watching two other people having sex (that is not your GF/Wife/Partner)... I dont know if thats is or isnt really considered NTR.... that can only really be avoided if you dont do those quests..

Hope that answers your question :)

Reactions: mickster101

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Thank you for this... can I ask, are you running on windows / mac or linux?
My thinking is that while windows is pretty lose and free with file names.. I know linux is case sensetive..
Now I thought I might have caught most of the case issues.. if its not that.. then I will have to take a look see if I can play through that..
So also can I check.. as there are two quests that occur around Austins bedroom on the weekend.. do you happen to know if this scrolls was about the austin gaming quest or the sister on the game one (where you are getting the dodgy controller)..
If you are not sure, dont worry.. just might help me pin point the error quicker.

Thanks
Windows. I think it's about the mission, Gaming, Gay-men, because it says the mission "This is just the start of this quest. Further content in future updates". Of course, it's impossible for me to win over my sister, since I have her controller and I've visited her many times in the living room and nothing. I also saw an image bug when spying on my aunt in her house. It only happened to me once. The second question I have is how can I buy underwear for my sister? I remember that she could buy it and now she doesn't show up to me. Thank you.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Windows. I think it's about the mission, Gaming, Gay-men, because it says the mission "This is just the start of this quest. Further content in future updates". Of course, it's impossible for me to win over my sister, since I have her controller and I've visited her many times in the living room and nothing. I also saw an image bug when spying on my aunt in her house. It only happened to me once. The second question I have is how can I buy underwear for my sister? I remember that she could buy it and now she doesn't show up to me. Thank you.
I think the spying with the aunt one.. The code is looking for a pic but its actually a mp4.. as someone else has mentioned that one..
I will try have a look over the gaming, gay men quest in the next few days see if I can see an issue also... I might be if you are at the end of the content but for some reason I have triggered that correct maybe its trying to do something that doesnt exist yet.. (this is what it sounds like)..
You should be able to bet your sister once you have the dodgy controller.. That quest does have a start middle and end.. and If I recall correctly, this unlocked the sister corrupt intereactions (i could be wrong about that though as they might still come from a certain level of sister like.. )
The sister underwear if you are talking about the siscam quest.. I believe thats sold in the shop thats on the laptop. So if you have got to the right point that happens there..

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

Batmanbatmann

Feb 10, 2018
To cheat this game is extremely easy.
1- Open game
2- Open developer tools of your browser I am using chrome to explain it (press F12)
3- Go to Application tab
4- look for Storage > select LocalStorage > select the site opened
5- in the right spot you will see Lifelived2 edit value from this key
when done just close the tab and open the game again > click at load

Edit how_ with what_

View attachment 2937712

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I dont remember writing that much in spanish... or is that french... :S
Nothing appears on the computer to purchase in this update. I remember that I cost 200 $. Now that you're scared, I can't tell you Jajaja. My sister has 181 corruption. I don't know if it's the right time, but I play with it at 7 in the afternoon. Is it possible that the time is not correct? Sorry, a translator error.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Nothing appears on the computer to purchase in this update. I remember that I cost 200 $. Now that you're scared, I can't tell you Jajaja. My sister has 181 corruption. I don't know if it's the right time, but I play with it at 7 in the afternoon. Is it possible that the time is not correct? Sorry, a translator error.
If you go to the quest log for the siscam.. what quest number are you on, and what does it say you should do? I should be able to tell you what the requirements for that step is.. (including location / time etc).. it might be the mc corruption is too low.. Alot of the sis cam quest required incremental increases in that needed for certain steps i seem to recall.. so assuming its not some bug.. then my money is on that possibly.. Im assuming you are trying to buy the red underwear.. if its the later step. then you need to go to the sex shop..

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Hi... and thank you for the feedback... So my last post introducing this update (i know it was a long read!) does mention I think, that in the next update the map is getting a rehaul.. I am not sure how I am going to do it yet.. if it will be that I just added in text to the picture to say which family live there. or if I will have a rollover for each area that pops up with the names of npcs that live there.. or if I will try to do something even more clever and display the icons of which npcs are currently at each location .. this might be in the rollovers or might be in a fixed way... I havent really thought out all the pros and cons yet.. While I think the last would be great.. the area over the school is gonna have like 40 npcs there at times.. so thats going to be a mess..

Regarding renaming the mc.. I have thought about this myself, as every other game does have this feature.. but believe it or not, you are the first to actually mention it.. it might be because while the mc currently does have a name.. I have tried to avoid using it in the dialogue.. This is defo not something I would be against.. and actually could implement really easily as I do have the mc name already stored in the save area.. so it would only really be a case of adding a section where you could change it..
I will consider that as something that could go in the v0.45 update (as thats more of a tech update than a content one)..

Again thanks
The reason why I asked for the player to have the option to rename the m.c is because I prefer to use my own name for the mc for emersion plus using other dudes name ruins the game for me. Will there be options to steel lady's from other guys like mom from father and force him to move out or at least the couch downstairs ?[some of us don't like to share with other dudes]

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The reason why I asked for the player to have the option to rename the m.c is because I prefer to use my own name for the mc for emersion plus using other dudes name ruins the game for me. Will there be options to steel lady's from other guys like mom from father and force him to move out or at least the couch downstairs ?[some of us don't like to share with other dudes]
I totally get you on the mc name.. I do the same.. but as I have nearly completely avoided referencing the mc by his name.. i felt that probably Id avoided it being a big prob.. but like I said.. it is something had kinda assumed would be added at some point.. and now its been brought up.. feels like its time..

Well in the current version there is the start of engaging in a releationship with the mother.. I have not thought far enough ahead to what the affect would be.. Quickly thinking about it.. I think the engine that I have built would have the scope to cope with say the father being moved out to say a flat and then disabling any quests / content that would be contridictory of the new situation..
With the game being a sandbox rather than a linear story.. You have to kinda of think that the user will engage in content in a different order to another user.. so it has to kinda make sense if A happens before B or after B... (if that makes sense)..
Regarding sharing with others.. I am very much aware of the other extreme and content that is specific to that kink... and that being avoidable. but I guess its about thinking about the other side of that coin and making that possible too..

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The game (0.4) do not start it only shows the first screen with black boxes around, create shows 3 save spots but nothing happens when I click anything, am I missing something or is there a bug ?

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes