omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
The game (0.4) do not start it only shows the first screen with black boxes around, create shows 3 save spots but nothing happens when I click anything, am I missing something or is there a bug ?
first start is a bit weird. he has the instructions on the page but prity much press load then create then load again and it should start

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I think the spying with the aunt one.. The code is looking for a pic but its actually a mp4.. as someone else has mentioned that one..
I will try have a look over the gaming, gay men quest in the next few days see if I can see an issue also... I might be if you are at the end of the content but for some reason I have triggered that correct maybe its trying to do something that doesnt exist yet.. (this is what it sounds like)..
You should be able to bet your sister once you have the dodgy controller.. That quest does have a start middle and end.. and If I recall correctly, this unlocked the sister corrupt intereactions (i could be wrong about that though as they might still come from a certain level of sister like.. )
The sister underwear if you are talking about the siscam quest.. I believe thats sold in the shop thats on the laptop. So if you have got to the right point that happens there..
Sister on the game - "Having obtained the dodgy controller from Austin, its now time to try it out. Challenge your sister to another game, and with her confidence high, she might be easily pressured into betting more than youd expect. Hint
Step:2
Difficulty:2 " My corruption = 272.
The game controller doesn't appear in the inventory, right? It doesn't appear to me. On the other hand, only sexy costumes appear in the sex shop. In the online store, there is nothing to buy. Greetings

Reactions: ThornyAce

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I recommend making this a bit more friendly to people who need to zoom in or out to read the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThornyAce

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The game (0.4) do not start it only shows the first screen with black boxes around, create shows 3 save spots but nothing happens when I click anything, am I missing something or is there a bug ?
Have you got private browsing on?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Sister on the game - "Having obtained the dodgy controller from Austin, its now time to try it out. Challenge your sister to another game, and with her confidence high, she might be easily pressured into betting more than youd expect. Hint
Step:2
Difficulty:2 " My corruption = 272.
The game controller doesn't appear in the inventory, right? It doesn't appear to me. On the other hand, only sexy costumes appear in the sex shop. In the online store, there is nothing to buy. Greetings
Sister on the game.. you just need to visit the living room at the right time on the weekend.. its late afternoon/eve.. not 100% sure of the top of my head sorry..

regarding the costume.. can you state what step you are on in siscam quest?

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
im stuck at the event where jimmy asks the MC to take a photo of MCs mother, what should i do?
You have 3 choices at that point.. if you want the photo option.. there is currently only 1 way to obtain that and thats via another quest called first job (or shop job... I cant remember if I renamed it.. its the quest from the shopkeeper)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I recommend making this a bit more friendly to people who need to zoom in or out to read the text.
I know.. I was not happy with how small I had to make some of the text to get it to fit in for one of the quests.. I am considering a scroll bar in the text panel which will mean I can use a larger font there... But I generally dislike scroll bars.. This is planned for the next update..

papa_jo

Jun 2, 2020
This feels like QSP game. The layout of the UI is pretty hard to looks at tbh but having evrything you need displayed all the time is also convenient. You migh want to re design the UI like the bigballs guy said though.

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK... I have been stalking my grandpa for a week and have no idea how to start "dirty grandpa" I have the quest, but there is no hint and no clue. Stuck on camgirl sis until I complete this too I think :eek:(

Anyone help?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Sister on the game.. you just need to visit the living room at the right time on the weekend.. its late afternoon/eve.. not 100% sure of the top of my head sorry..

Buy the underwear for your sister as a gift and wait for her to get it. Hint
Step:8
Difficulty:5

According to the same mission I should look at the online shop of my laptop, but as I said before, now there is nothing to buy.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
This feels like QSP game. The layout of the UI is pretty hard to looks at tbh but having evrything you need displayed all the time is also convenient. You migh want to re design the UI like the bigballs guy said though.
Hi... this is a more constructive way of saying it.. but the UI is like a QSP and is the design I am going for... It is still being tweeked however.. but there is not going to be a rehaul of it..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
And another one... meet Jimmy somewhere he won't attack... but no hint?
Ok so the dirty grandpa quest page should say (apologies if it doesnt) that there is just a place holder for a quest that is coming.. My intention at this point is to try and get all 4 of the quests that you can get the costume for the sister from if you dont want to go down the route with misty, sorted in the v0.5.
Regarding Jimmy its in the boy changing rooms..

The hint system is getting a rehaul for the 0.45 version where a second set of hints that are basically go here at this time, are going to be introduced to help people who are stuck or to switch over to u you want to "play" the whole game like that..

Hope that helps :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Buy the underwear for your sister as a gift and wait for her to get it. Hint
Step:8
Difficulty:5

According to the same mission I should look at the online shop of my laptop, but as I said before, now there is nothing to buy.
Ok let me have a look at this and get back to you.. Im wondering if you have already bought it,, and you are in the waiting for her to get it phase.. If so I can tell you where that triggers.. alternatively I can see why maybe you are not triggering the option to buy..

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019

Looks like something broke in this update the end of that quest disappeared in your code because the variables
$data[17][14][1]
never gets changed.
I know i saw the quest working in the last version but the pictures from the winning part of the quest are also never used in the code.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Looks like something broke in this update the end of that quest disappeared in your code because the variables
$data[17][14][1]
never gets changed.
I know i saw the quest working in the last version but the pictures from the winning part of the quest are also never used in the code.
ah crap :(
Ok I will take a look at it now.. there few little bugs people have mentioned.. so I will see if anything is broken

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes