floofnum69

Oct 9, 2019
Could you make the save system work like degrees of lewdity? i like to have my saves inside the game folder. i'd also be fine with just knowing specifically where the save is, so i can back it up, my browser is set to delete any and all data whenever i close it, cookies are tasty but everyone follows the crumbs.

also loving the eliah character, trying to keep up my mc's strength while letting my submissiveness drop from bullies while wearing my sisters panties! a game without boundaries, always wins.

oh and probably needs a wiki soon, since it's already past 0.2 :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Could you make the save system work like degrees of lewdity? i like to have my saves inside the game folder. i'd also be fine with just knowing specifically where the save is, so i can back it up, my browser is set to delete any and all data whenever i close it, cookies are tasty but everyone follows the crumbs.

also loving the eliah character, trying to keep up my mc's strength while letting my submissiveness drop from bullies while wearing my sisters panties! a game without boundaries, always wins.

oh and probably needs a wiki soon, since it's already past 0.2 :)
Thanks for the comment.. Im sorry but the save sits inside the browser.. I am not sure how you could back it up (and then restore it).. At current this is not going to change..

I am hoping to keep the game open to, like you said "without boundaries".. and am hoping to introduce in the v0.4(or v0.45) version a walk through mode for quests.. where the hints are more direct in their wording.. for anyone struggling with a quest that doesnt want to try to work it out (or has tried and given up as the game is too ******)

Ive just posted a public update on the release of the next update to my patreon

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
don't mind Him dev , every game that started here changed with times to become better game , and i'm sure this game can become one of the best HTML games around here , as for the game i have few questions will we be able to have Relationship with the girl you choose , like making it official GF/BF , will there be sharing ?
Thanks..
And I have put variables in place to allow for the mc to have a gf/bf... This is a bit down the line I think.. but final dream would be a situation where you could start and stop relationships with a number of different npcs..(only 1 as official gf).. and while they are.. there will be consiquences to chheating.. and also the relationships will also have different dynamics depending on states like sub and dom of the mc and the gf...
But like I said that is kinda where I wanted the game to end up... its probably a long long way from that.. maybe as much as a year.. alot depends on how much interest there is from the patreons for such features (and the general public also)...

thanks again for your comments :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Wanted to drop a quick update..
I am working on the v0.4 update still.... I am hoping for its release to still be this weekend.. (there is a bigger post about this on my patreon page).
But I wanted to particularly mention that the "walk through mode" easier hints is still in dev... I have built in the code to support it.. but I have not had time to go through all the hints etc and update them.. this will come for the v0.45version..
I think going forward I am going to try to make the full update more about content while the .x5 updates more about features with some content..

Thanks again all for the support!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Just a quick update to say that after two days of non stop working I have been able to get the patreon versions v0.4 out..
The link to my patreon is on the front page and any support is always gratefully recieved.
I am currently going saving for a new pc. as this last month has been painful working creating content. My current set up is really sucking all the joy out of the process.
Anyways.. The public (free) edition will be release in the new few days or so I guess. I am a bit concerned about possible bugs.. as I have not had time to test to the level I normally like to.. and if you have played my releases before, they are hardly without fault.

I have posted the changelog on the patreon also(publicly) so if you want to see what is coming.. I will post it here too when I update.
Thanks again all for your kind words and support!

Reactions: Oliz82

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
He does not make the game, he just speaks a lot, after 4-5 months maybe he just added the save button, i wish i could get back my 6-7 euro gave to the patreon page to see the last <update> , Save yourself

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
He does not make the game, he just speaks a lot, after 4-5 months maybe he just added the save button, i wish i could get back my 6-7 euro gave to the patreon page to see the last <update> , Save yourself
Who is he? if you mean me.. I do make the game.. I might also speaks a lot.. the save button was in the game from version 1..
I would argue that I have spent a lot of time working on the game.. and I would like to also thinks there is a lot more content in the game from the orginal release and the game plays better and improvements requested have been made in most cases.

The game has always been released as a free public game, and the patreon page is there for people to support who appricate the work that has been done.. yes it does also give slightly earlier access and yes the patreon versions do have some perks..
Also patreons do get to help shape the dirrection of future update.. but at no point have I asked for patreons in exchange for access to the game..
I have just come off the back of spending from 9am to 11pm saturday and 9am till i think it was 6pm yesterday working to get the latest update released close to the planned time scale.. (this is on the back of working on it for at least an hour most days for the month since the last update.)
I have to honestly say, I really did not appricate just how much time can be taken trying to build content (maybe I going about it the wrong way, or am trying to be a perfectionist (and failing)) until I tried to build a game and update it regularly myself..
I know I have been guilty of thinking to myself (better never posting) that an update on games I enjoy playing here are not really that big.. but never really knowing how much time those people have actually put in to it..

Sorry that this has come out a bit of a rant.. but that post has really narked me.. *grumbling underbreath noises*

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Is this ntr and Sissification tag optional? because 90% of games with these two tags will make the MC a sissy without the option to make it avoidable

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Is this ntr and Sissification tag optional? because 90% of games with these two tags will make the MC a sissy without the option to make it avoidable
All content is optional.. obviously the quests that are about NTR and sissification require you to engage in those things.. but as this is a sandbox. you can pick and choose which quests you want to engage in or not...
The sister cam quest (not completed yet). has a branch where you can choose to go down a cuck route for instance during part of the quest.. but there is also a non cuck route(s) too (these are in dev)..
I hope that makes sense..

The only time so far where there are multiple paths (in the latest public to be released version soon).. where stats are used to decide your path.. these are based on you having already being either sub or dom or bi to push you down one of them paths (so the game kinda assumes that as you have engaged in those activiities in the passed that has made the MC lets say submissive.. then you are going to end up on the submissive route for that quest as that is who you now are)..
Hope that also makse sense lol

Trying to make a game that caters for all equally

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Latest public release has now been added to the first page.
Hope you guys enjoy.. I have tried to deliever content in the areas most identified by the patreons
Which I feel have hit a reasonably broad area of kinks.. so hopefully at least something for most..

Regarding the highly requested revamp to the hint system.. I am working on that..
The v0.x5 versions of the game are going to be more ui / engine driven with some content while this release is more about content. So I have started to work on two ideas of make the game more easier for people to understand what they need to do next in a quest.. Hopefully you will notice in the new quests I have for certain steps listed on the quest page, items or stats needed in green or red to say if you have them or not... Assuming this goes down well, I am going to back implement that for current quests.. (for the next version) and alongside that.. I am working on an option where there will be two sets of hints.. one that is more cryptic for players who want to play like that, and one that is more go here click this for plauers who prefer that..
I have started to implement that behind the scenes, but you can not see the affects of that in this version.. but my intention is to have that full up and running in the next version also..
The next version is also going to have an update to the map to name some of the houses so players can see who lives where without having to go there.. not sure exactly how thats going to work in practice as I can see some issues with just saying the family name for instance..
I am also looking to update the phone photo gallery to be able to hold more photos as that can be overfull now..

Anyways, hope you enjoy....
and if you have any questions, suggestions, views, opinions.. id love to hear them.. positive or negative.. :)

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes