ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Thank you for your clear answer. I just wanted to say that im really interested in this game and i cant wait for new updates with new quests, and i really really hope that the save system gets a change so we can save to local drive and at least be able to change some stats or things if ever needed.
You know, a cheat option would be nice too, if you think it would be ok.
And i liked the NTR event with aunt, i hope we get some for the mother/sister. Giving photos weren't bad too.
Thank you :)

If an external save was going to happen it would be to help the people who want to wipe their browser cache.. As this is what people have complained about upto now.. I am trying to discourage the idea of stat altering, as I am trying to make the journey a big part of the game.. as apposed to the destination.. By that I mean, a lot of the content is going to be about the interactions you have with npcs and items and events.. and these will help build up the stats needed to complete the quests... I do however accept that some of the stat requirements at the moment (less so than at the start) are still too much, and thats where pointless grind then comes in... I am working on that a little in the current update.. so hopefully it will be a step closer to where I want it.. but really it will only be sorted 100% when more content is added.. and that takes time..

There is 100% going to be more NTR content.. (avoidable for anyone reading this!)... The sister Cam quest has also got the start of a major NTR charector also..
The Aunt quest does not have to end in a NTR path I should say.. there are 4 possible outcomes.. 1 is dom, 2 are sub and 1 sub bi.. and future interaction(still in dev) with her after that quest is finish will be shapped by the path you took..

again thanks :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Is there an update or not?
Sorry the update has been delayed.. I am suffering with some medical issue, which I am working on getting under control..
The update is not far from ready due to work I had already completed. But I have to stress that this is not a content update but a engine update.. So there are some new features but only a few new pics for one or two npcs.. the v0.5 update will be the big content update..
I will do my best to get the v0.45 update out this week. But I dont want to make promises as this medical issue has really hit me for six..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Good evening all.. Hope everyone is good spirits..
My health is improving and as so, I have been able to finish the latest update.. I am just in the process of posting it to patreon.
it is a v.x5 update.. meaning it is more of an engine update than a content.. there is a little bit of content (and I really mean a little bit, like no quest updates).. the big feature change is the walk through mode that so many people on here requested.. this can be found under the difficulty setting on the menu once you start the game..
This has been quite a big change and has meant alot of time and work to get it running.. I hope that this might help players who have played the game to find more content in the quests where maybe they had got stuck before..
A changelog is now on the patreon site. I will add one on here on release here too..

Peace out :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
New version is now on the front page...
I have had a message from a patreon that old saves might not be working.. I have tested this and they seem to be ok for me.. so if anyone finds a problem with them, please let me know and I can see if there is a bug fix i can smash out..
Otherwise hope you all enjoy the new features.. and again, I cant stress this enough there is very little content update in this version from the last.. but maybe with the qol changes you might find more content that has always been there :)

Thanks again to everyone that has supported me here and on patreon

Reactions: LizJ

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I have had a message from a patreon that old saves might not be working.. I have tested this and they seem to be ok for me.. so if anyone finds a problem with them, please let me know and I can see if there is a bug fix i can smash out..
Otherwise hope you all enjoy the new features.. and again, I cant stress this enough there is very little content update in this version from the last.. but maybe with the qol changes you might find more content that has always been there :)

Hello! The first, thanks you so much for read the comments!! Is really nice see developers who want feedback of the game. Im so interested in your game! But I usually only play games for the NTR content. Have a good amount of that content for a route? Or will be better wait until the game is more developed?

Thanks for everything! :love:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't want to be mean, and I'm sure you already have work, but I would deeply recommend to at least make an effort on the map interface. Travelling inside the house or school is fine, but the general map interface (the open one) art feels meh.

The game isn't bad, although it's on the early stages it's still intriguing to think what can appear in the future, but the interface can discourage others to play or try your game. It can also be confusing if you aren't paying attention.

The buttons themselves don't bother me, although I think having one of 30min or 10min instead of only having 1 hour skip isn't optimal as well.

Good luck on your project, although a lot of work needs to be done for the player to be engaged into playing the game, I still think it's somewhat unique and is going on the right direction, specially comparing to other corruption games.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello! The first, thanks you so much for read the comments!! Is really nice see developers who want feedback of the game. Im so interested in your game! But I usually only play games for the NTR content. Have a good amount of that content for a route? Or will be better wait until the game is more developed?

Thanks for everything! :love:
Thank you for your kind words :)
So let me start by saying that NTR is one of many kinks I am interested in.. and when done well is really great...
I would say on here the ntr games that are best are nearly all animated and visual novels.. which is a shame, as I really get bored of VNs (i dont mind animated if its good qual)...
Regarding is there much ntr or should you wait... I would say the game as a whole is still in its infancy stage.. There are 2 quests lines at the moment that have NTR content.. one more what I would call pure ntr.. but that one currently ends where the NTR really starts (i dont wanna give away too much spoillers )
The problem with the project is that I am trying to make a game with as many kinks and interests as possible, and with players being able to pick and choose which ones they want to go into or not.. This means that when I spend a large amount of time working on 1 quest which lets say is focused on a trans npc and helping them along that pathway.. it means I neglect all the other kinks and interests...
The direction of my focus is coming from 3 areas, firstly what the patreons are asking for (voting for).. what content i can find for the npc and so what storylines i can think up around that, and ideas I have of where I want to take certain npcs and their relationships with the MC...

I would say for now, you might wanna take a look at the game. feel it out. see what there is and how it plays.. and which current quest lines most interest you.. and then keep an eye on it, and see what develops and if that is in the areas that you are interested.

One thing I am trying to do is to make sure that when I bring out a content update, it does feel like a fair about of content.. as I know when I play games and new versions coming out, often I feel like I might aswell play from the start of the game, as the update can take me all of 5 mins to play through and thats not enough for me.. But being on the other side of the coin... I have to say, the amount of time I spend on making content and storys and how quick you could play through it.. its sickening lol..

Anyways hope that answered your question lol

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I don't want to be mean, and I'm sure you already have work, but I would deeply recommend to at least make an effort on the map interface. Travelling inside the house or school is fine, but the general map interface (the open one) art feels meh.

The game isn't bad, although it's on the early stages it's still intriguing to think what can appear in the future, but the interface can discourage others to play or try your game. It can also be confusing if you aren't paying attention.

The buttons themselves don't bother me, although I think having one of 30min or 10min instead of only having 1 hour skip isn't optimal as well.

Good luck on your project, although a lot of work needs to be done for the player to be engaged into playing the game, I still think it's somewhat unique and is going on the right direction, specially comparing to other corruption games.

Trust me when I say... there was nothing mean about that comment.. have you not read some of the ones before!!
ok so regarding the map... I have plans to make the map a lot better... I have got some code that I have been working on that is going to make the game show who is at a location when you hoover over it (or at least thats what I hope it will do)...
But I think you are talking more about the quallity of the actual art work.. It is very simple art, I do agree.. and yes I am sure if could probably be made alot better... I will have to have a think about this.. I orginally wanted it to look like the kids town map floor mat thing you would have had to play cars on when you was younger... I will take this onboard and ponder if a more graphical version of the same map could be made.

Im glad that you acknowledge that its still in early stages and showing promise.. as that is really what I would like to think it is..
Adding a 15min skip could well be possible... however im not sure if there would be a lot of point..
The way the game works is on a hourly timetable with 15minute intervals.. so anything that can happen at 4pm will also be the same at 4:15, 4:30 and 4:45.. the patreon top tier version has a 1 day skip button also.

"unique" i like that! :) thanks again

bc_legolas

Mar 28, 2020

I also have issues loading my savegames from 0.4 - it just does nothing, and the following error is in the browser log:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: $testArray[17][38] is undefined
    mergedata file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1334
    loaddata file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1352
    onclick file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I also have issues loading my savegames from 0.4 - it just does nothing, and the following error is in the browser log:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: $testArray[17][38] is undefined
    mergedata file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1334
    loaddata file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1352
    onclick file:///C:/Users/phoenix/Downloads/newgames/Lifelived/lifelived.html:1
ok I got it....
so on line 1134 it should be
if (parseInt($testArray[17][5][18]) > 4){$testArray[13][38][59] =1;}
so the 17 should be a 13.... I will have a look at putting out an update :)

Reactions: bc_legolas

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok I have released a patch for the public ed that fixes the loading old saves... its on the front page..
make sure you copy it over the old html :)

Reactions: kinkysticktx

kinkysticktx

Aug 27, 2022

Same issue for me. Click load and it just sits there...

Code:
lifelived.html:1334 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '59')
    at mergedata (lifelived.html:1334:67)
    at loaddata (lifelived.html:1352:4)
    at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (lifelived.html:1:1)

EDIT: Patched file fixed it. Thanks!

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar
2.40 star(s) 18 Votes