proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you for your kind words :)
So let me start by saying that NTR is one of many kinks I am interested in.. and when done well is really great...
I would say on here the ntr games that are best are nearly all animated and visual novels.. which is a shame, as I really get bored of VNs (i dont mind animated if its good qual)...
Regarding is there much ntr or should you wait... I would say the game as a whole is still in its infancy stage.. There are 2 quests lines at the moment that have NTR content.. one more what I would call pure ntr.. but that one currently ends where the NTR really starts (i dont wanna give away too much spoillers )
The problem with the project is that I am trying to make a game with as many kinks and interests as possible, and with players being able to pick and choose which ones they want to go into or not.. This means that when I spend a large amount of time working on 1 quest which lets say is focused on a trans npc and helping them along that pathway.. it means I neglect all the other kinks and interests...
The direction of my focus is coming from 3 areas, firstly what the patreons are asking for (voting for).. what content i can find for the npc and so what storylines i can think up around that, and ideas I have of where I want to take certain npcs and their relationships with the MC...

I would say for now, you might wanna take a look at the game. feel it out. see what there is and how it plays.. and which current quest lines most interest you.. and then keep an eye on it, and see what develops and if that is in the areas that you are interested.

One thing I am trying to do is to make sure that when I bring out a content update, it does feel like a fair about of content.. as I know when I play games and new versions coming out, often I feel like I might aswell play from the start of the game, as the update can take me all of 5 mins to play through and thats not enough for me.. But being on the other side of the coin... I have to say, the amount of time I spend on making content and storys and how quick you could play through it.. its sickening lol..

Anyways hope that answered your question lol
Thanks you so much for take time to answer! Definitely I gonna try the game and share with my friends. It's a pleasure saw that the developer put so many love in his project. Im totally sure that your game gonna be a succesfull! Thanks again friend! :love:

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok just spotted it was two lines that was wrong.. I have repatched the patched version lol and updated the link on the front page... OMG!!!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ALifeLived-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Really love that you do this.. cant wait for the number of downloads stats to become available.. really interested to see how many downloads a version gets(even if its only from one of many possible places for people to get it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I have no idea how I could building a reverse button.... ok so thinking about it.. I would have to backup the save to a second point in memory before each change.. and also be able to remember the last location.. but that would be really messy as it wouldnt work part way through a series of steps of a quest.. So like no chance of that happening...
Just a thought, but have you considered for the save system, where your save / load system is currently being coded to a few saves that are housed in the game's actual html file, to instead set / load just a list of all possible variables (including stats, quest step completion for each individual quest, current location, etc.) and the results being set to a small save file of some kind that could be saved as a small independent file and then when load game just access that file from their drive?

This theoretically would open endless possibilities in terms of save states since players could load (open) a different file and instantly be at whichever place in the quest they wanted to go back and resee (at the cost of lost stats / etc.). Then when they were done redoing a scene could just return to their normal save. It would allow endless amounts of saves for those who prefer it. ... It also would finally be a way of shushing the people screaming for cheats or saying that the grind being too much. On the short term they could just make changes to a save states variables and instantly get results if they are stuck or lazy. On the long term you could also later independently add a cheat maker rather easily that basically is a UI form of the save function but just let people manually for themselves via clicks, textbox entries, or sliders set variables such as corruption / location / which quests or steps in them have been completed.

Incidentally, doing this variable list save state file system would also probably make helping stuck players easier because you could simply ask people to supply a save copy and by loading it yourself see exactly what they are seeing and what stats are the problem, if no problems exist with the current form of the game you were seeing but they were seeing it you would instantly know it is an issue of a save file being backwards incompatible for some reason.

It also would eliminate the issues of people accidentally losing their save files due to browser cache clears and the like since the save files would be independent of the cache then.

Finally, I think this would eliminate the issue of memory leaks / bloat that often happen in html games. If you don't have to worry about the main game file "remembering what happened in each step" then it should cut down on these issues completely.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
when will we get a content update? i cant wait
I dont want to put an exact date on it.. but I am thinking its going to be early jan. I should get a bit of time over xmas to work on the game.. I want to make sure the next content update does have a lot of content and not just a few mins of extra play time..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Just a thought, but have you considered for the save system, where your save / load system is currently being coded to a few saves that are housed in the game's actual html file, to instead set / load just a list of all possible variables (including stats, quest step completion for each individual quest, current location, etc.) and the results being set to a small save file of some kind that could be saved as a small independent file and then when load game just access that file from their drive?

This theoretically would open endless possibilities in terms of save states since players could load (open) a different file and instantly be at whichever place in the quest they wanted to go back and resee (at the cost of lost stats / etc.). Then when they were done redoing a scene could just return to their normal save. It would allow endless amounts of saves for those who prefer it. ... It also would finally be a way of shushing the people screaming for cheats or saying that the grind being too much. On the short term they could just make changes to a save states variables and instantly get results if they are stuck or lazy. On the long term you could also later independently add a cheat maker rather easily that basically is a UI form of the save function but just let people manually for themselves via clicks, textbox entries, or sliders set variables such as corruption / location / which quests or steps in them have been completed.

Incidentally, doing this variable list save state file system would also probably make helping stuck players easier because you could simply ask people to supply a save copy and by loading it yourself see exactly what they are seeing and what stats are the problem, if no problems exist with the current form of the game you were seeing but they were seeing it you would instantly know it is an issue of a save file being backwards incompatible for some reason.

It also would eliminate the issues of people accidentally losing their save files due to browser cache clears and the like since the save files would be independent of the cache then.

Finally, I think this would eliminate the issue of memory leaks / bloat that often happen in html games. If you don't have to worry about the main game file "remembering what happened in each step" then it should cut down on these issues completely.
Thanks for you suggestions... I dont have long to give a detailed reply right now.. but in short.. I have a plan for adding a import export save feature to the game in a few versiions time.. this will help with anyone who wants to be able to wipe their browser cache.. I dont intend it to be to help people cheat. but like you said, it will help for debugging purposes (which I hadnt really thought about that plus also)..

thanks again :)

Reactions: monnok

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
To cheat this game is extremely easy.
1- Open game
2- Open developer tools of your browser I am using chrome to explain it (press F12)
3- Go to Application tab
4- look for Storage > select LocalStorage > select the site opened
5- in the right spot you will see Lifelived2 edit value from this key
when done just close the tab and open the game again > click at load

View attachment 2937712
Tried this but the values are not changing

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ZennyDarkstar Love what you did for the hints!
Thanks.. it was quite alot of work.. but i think its paid off and going forward I can continue that approach very easily now..
And it lets both style of players play the game in a different way.. so giving the people who want more of guided appoarch without losing the original ethos of the game which is to be a more difficult rpg sandbox where you have to work for your rewards.. for the people who like that also :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
all my past games have gone to hell, thank you very much my friend.
Did you install the patch version?..
Im have done my best to ensure that old saves do work with new versions.. but i will be first to say its still a work in progress, so if anything hasnt worked, id be curious what.. so I can try and fix it..
Sorry :(

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
To cheat this game is extremely easy.
1- Open game
2- Open developer tools of your browser I am using chrome to explain it (press F12)
3- Go to Application tab
4- look for Storage > select LocalStorage > select the site opened
5- in the right spot you will see Lifelived2 edit value from this key
when done just close the tab and open the game again > click at load

View attachment 2937712
I found it but there is nothing called money or similar... any idea? thanks in advance

outlawstarfire

Apr 29, 2017
stuck on the quest what does the fox cosplay, i've got fox to over 25 like, but nothing progresses i've looked everywhere followed her multiple days on every hour change and tried talking to her to progress the quest and nothing happens

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes