simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
but it wasn't at a swinger club and during the gangbang it wasn't rape it was blackmail extortion

I think the graphics and animations are getting better and better (y)
Thanks! We are learning as we go here. I have definitely been able to tell my renders are getting better, maybe one day I will actually consider them decent! As far as animations, we brought on a friend to help with those. We have been much happier with them since.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In truth, 99.999% of all depictions of anal sex in these stories is off. No lube, no prep, no vaginitis, no mention of increased GI complications, no mention of increased HPV infection, increased UTI risk....shall I go on? I'm not picking in this game in particular, but seeing this just triggered a response.

And in follow up, I wonder just how many youngsters playing these games actually believe the testicles contain semen and can be emptied? Or that the withdrawal method actually works in reducing the chances of pregnancy? heh...I'm on a roll! Maybe I should stop. :)
You forgot you can also get a little mud on the helmet if she’s not clean :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The sex scenes are different when choosing one of the three couples in the swinger club or it doesn't change much?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This was very good update. Packed with a lot of action and story progression for different sub-plots. I personally enjoy the story progression of Charlotte the most. Very impressed. However, I don't understand when Ruby figures out we have cheated on her with Lexi ( unknowingly Johnny's girlfriend), we didn't mention how we found the diary of her cheating on us with the cab driver without our consent either. Especially, since the MC has mentioned numerous times to other characters in the story that Ruby has sex with our consent. It seems like a missed opportunity to just clear the air entirely, instead of simply making Fred the villain. Now, it seems Ruby is going to justify cheating on the MC whenever she can while getting away scot-free from her prior infidelity.
There is a path where you can mention the diary, if you wish. But it only comes up if you messed around with Zoe only at the beginning. Otherwise, she is too pissed at you for cheating on her multiple times, and you never get the chance. But there will be a chance to bring it up later.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Not a lot happens with the jail scene, true. Though we did try to get out a little information as to what is going on there. It will become more involved in the next chapter as to what is happening there. We also used it for Mary to kind of throw caution to the wind, and live more in the moment, and trying not to worry about what comes in the future as much.
well, I think DIRTY Filthy RAT wrote so many scripts with gang bangs in the cell and Mary didn't get a single dick here and the cops didn't look like perverts at all, this lawyer looks more like a pervert :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Jun 16, 2022
There is a path where you can mention the diary, if you wish. But it only comes up if you messed around with Zoe only at the beginning. Otherwise, she is too pissed at you for cheating on her multiple times, and you never get the chance. But there will be a chance to bring it up later.
Well, that's unfortunate. Now, I'm going to quickly rollback to the Lexi encounter to see that option.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I thought it made sense for Mary to try anal with a smaller guy first, her hubby is much bigger than that Gabriel guy and I mean he already had the lube with him, & you wouldn’t want that to go to waste so….
Yep, that is all fine. I was referring to their reaction in the taxi afterward and before the scene. They were talking about trying anal again with others and yet don't even mention it doing it together. And I would have thought they might want to try something like that themselves before giving it up for strangers. That is why it seemed odd to me.

Reactions: Old&Useless

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
well, I think DIRTY Filthy RAT wrote so many scripts with gang bangs in the cell and Mary didn't get a single dick here and the cops didn't look like perverts at all, this lawyer looks more like a pervert :LOL:
We actually discussed having a choice of lawyers at the beginning, depending on if you went to Dynamic-E first or to see your wife first. One would be the good lawyer, and one a scummy perv. But we decided against it.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
We actually discussed having a choice of lawyers at the beginning, depending on if you went to Dynamic-E first or to see your wife first. One would be the good lawyer, and one a scummy perv. But we decided against it.
there is one more option to make it good a lawyer and a pervert guy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The sex scenes are different when choosing one of the three couples in the swinger club or it doesn't change much?
I think your talking about the rape at the swinger club with cocky Tyler on Mary, even though there swingers he’s very forceful and when Mary tells him to stop being rough and get off and he doesn’t listen so I picked Fred to stop having sex with Mia and come over and punch Tyler, I don’t know what happens if you don’t pick that choice to help Mary

Reactions: bandyta80

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This was very good update. Packed with a lot of action and story progression for different sub-plots. I personally enjoy the story progression of Charlotte the most. Very impressed. However, I don't understand when Ruby figures out we have cheated on her with Lexi ( unknowingly Johnny's girlfriend), we didn't mention how we found the diary of her cheating on us with the cab driver without our consent either. Especially, since the MC has mentioned numerous times to other characters in the story that Ruby has sex with our consent. It seems like a missed opportunity to just clear the air entirely, instead of simply making Fred the villain. Now, it seems Ruby is going to justify cheating on the MC whenever she can while getting away scot-free from her prior infidelity.
Just looked at the code for the bringing up the diary. In order to do it, you must not be on the hotwife path, but must have cheated, so that you read the diary about Bryce. Then, confront her when you have the choice.

Reactions: bandyta80
Jun 16, 2022
I think your talking about the rape at the swinger club with cocky Tyler on Mary, even though there swingers he’s very forceful and when Mary tells him to stop being rough and get off and he doesn’t listen so I picked Fred to stop having sex with Mia and come over and punch Tyler, I don’t know what happens if you don’t pick that choice to help Mary
Mary gets upset that you didn't intervene to stop Tyler from forcing himself on Mary further. Beyond that, I don't know. I went with David and Miriam, because they were cool people. The connection between them and Fred/Mary seem more natural and comforting.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Mary gets upset that you didn't intervene to stop Tyler from forcing himself on Mary further. Beyond that, I don't know. I went with David and Miriam, because they were cool people. The connection between them and Fred/Mary seem more natural and comforting.
We have tried to make each couple different, from the neighbors, to the swingers, etc. Not sure how well we have succeeded, but that has been our goal.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
We have tried to make each couple different, from the neighbors, to the swingers, etc. Not sure how well we have succeeded, but that has been our goal.

and in my opinion Tyler is the best, the cop should follow his example :LOL:

Jun 16, 2022
Just looked at the code for the bringing up the diary. In order to do it, you must not be on the hotwife path, but must have cheated, so that you read the diary about Bryce. Then, confront her when you have the choice.
I'm confused as to why you can't be on the hot-wife path for Mary and still confront her about said diary, since in order for Mary to be a hotwife, the hotwife must have the consent of her significant other/husband to have sex outside of marriage, otherwise it's not any different from cheating when Fred does so with Lexi, Zoe, the co-worker, the nurse, etc. I understand Mary would be too emotional to hear anymore of what we have to say, especially if we (the players) admitted to cheating multiple times, but when I picked the "confessed to everything" Mary took her time to listen and respond accordingly.
I'm not trying to nitpick, because I did decide on said choices and deserve the consequences, which is arguably my favorite feature of ALWL, besides the narration. However, again, it seems out of place since both Fred and Mary are airing out their dirty laundry (mostly Fred), then Mary should do so as well, since two wrongs don't make a right.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes