DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
FiTB_Games

Unlocked
New Poll- Older Wife for swingers club
Ok, we are going to have an older couple be a choice at the swingers club in the next chapter.
I have made 3 wives to choose from, so want to know your thoughts on which one we have in the game. Like the last scene there, you will have a choice of a few different couples, this will just be one of them.
( And am I wrong or does 3 look like Kirstie Alley? Pure coincidence I assure you)

Wife 1
60%

Wife 2
0%

Wife 3
40%

(She’s not fat enough to look like Kirstie Alley)
IMG_2211.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Charlie had a last name, Charlie Stark, he got a last name after he died like in that fight club movie with Brad Pitt

i watched all the swinger club scenes and i like the one with Gabriel the most

Reactions: simarimas

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
No, it doesn't give her license to cheat. And there is still a chance she hasn't. But if she does cheat, it is because MC did, and she knows it. There are subtle hints in the dialogues throughout this chapter where she makes little comments about his cheating if you picked up on those. She knows, and is pissed. And if he lied about it, why wouldn't she?

Just because he decided to come clean, doesn't mean she has to.
I agree Mary doesn't have to come clean. It would make her hypocritical though and would diminish her character for me. I did the vindictive harpy in RL, I don't need to watch it play out in my games as well. I'm not trying to be difficult, just understand where this is going and avoid reminders of my past. It might be time to try another path I think.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I agree Mary doesn't have to come clean. It would make her hypocritical though and would diminish her character for me. I did the vindictive harpy in RL, I don't need to watch it play out in my games as well. I'm not trying to be difficult, just understand where this is going and avoid reminders of my past. It might be time to try another path I think.
Yep I understand completely where you are coming from. Don't want you to feel bad when playing the game. And don't worry, you aren't being difficult at all. I enjoy explaining what our thought processes were in doing what we have done in game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ok. There is a scene, if you are allowing the wife to be a hotwife, where she will allow you to do the same. It would be after Zoe takes them to lunch. When the wife has a visitor by the pool.
Great scene too. I enjoyed that interaction a lot. She is a sweetheart.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1691507176308.png
No, no, no... the older and uglier she is the better... the sluttier she is for sure!!
Sod, Sima... this is my choice... and what I say goes to mass!!
Hahahahahaha
;)

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
A wonderful game. And through the different choices, it really becomes a game. In contrast to some other games, the game increases from chapter to chapter.The creators deserve a lot of praise for communicating so openly and quickly with the players. I also think it's exemplary that there are no long waiting times for chapters to be published.

The only thing I see somewhat critically is the depiction of the Swingerclub. Swingerclubs I know don't have that much moderation, but a lot of flirtation on the Dancefloor and differently furnished rooms to play. Here I find the club with the one sofa in L-shape a bit dreary.

I also think it would be nice if the individual scenes in the club would be shown a little longer and you could stay longer with one of the couples.

But! It's a wonderful game and will keep you entertained for hours. Stay on your path!

Sorry for bad English.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
End of Chapter 3 blackmail path, during the poker scene. If you allow it to go all the way to the end.
I was talking about the scene when the MC and his wife can choise between 3 couples in the swinger xlub, chapter 4, the third couple has a choise where the MC can help his wife who is calling for help or ignore her

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Agreed! She was one of the earliest models I made for the game. The first model I made was actually the very first girl from the swingers club scene, that they walked out on, then met later.
I love Charlotte's personality, I'd love to see an ending where MC could choose her.

Normally I'm a romantic but I'm not a great fan of Mary's personality, sorry. I think you have all done a great job of the characters good and bad but not so much Mary. I just can't like her enough to trust her on any of the paths let alone connect with her as a wife. Speaking of Mary, what is the go with the therapist and that solo session. The session seems sus.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I haven't played the game yet but let me get this straight, there are diff. paths, but can I go for the one where I can keep my wife to myself but still go for others ? (sorry, I just like to keep what's mine to myself...)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I think your talking about the rape at the swinger club with cocky Tyler on Mary, even though there swingers he’s very forceful and when Mary tells him to stop being rough and get off and he doesn’t listen so I picked Fred to stop having sex with Mia and come over and punch Tyler, I don’t know what happens if you don’t pick that choice to help Mary
then Tyler will finish fucking her hard and call her a slut, then Mary will complain to the security guard and throw him out of the club

but it wasn't rape, it was sexual abuse, she wanted sex but different, the guy saw a piercing in her pussy and got carried away.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes