djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
A live worth living is that for both to be open to do what they want with whoever they want without being accused of cheating.... but in this game they keep getting this last scene after the dinner with johnny where she act like she didnt cheat while she did.... and when the MC dont fuck Lexi and dont fuck the nurse in the lab and wont have sex with the sales and also dont fuck zoe, he still being accused of missing around cheating???? plus she doesnt speak about the taxi driver at all while she has it in her diary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A live worth living is that for both to be open to do what they want with whoever they want without being accused of cheating.... but in this game they keep getting this last scene after the dinner with johnny where she act like she didnt cheat while she did.... and when the MC dont fuck Lexi and dont fuck the nurse in the lab and wont have sex with the sales and also dont fuck zoe, he still being accused of missing around cheating???? plus she doesnt speak about the taxi driver at all while she has it in her diary.
Yeah that scene and the diary thing annoys me a lot as well. Who writes fantasies in a diary? It doesn't make sense. The devs are on here and will hopefully answer your post and explain it better.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah that scene and the diary thing annoys me a lot as well. Who writes fantasies in a diary? It doesn't make sense. The devs are on here and will hopefully answer your post and explain it better.
it look like the devs here they want the wife only who could do anything behind the husbend but he is not allowed and to be honest that is not the life worth living not even one bit

ah and one more thing she told the MC that she fucked bryce well the MC seen that so its not something that happened behind him or if she meant about being a stripper for bryce Birthday well the MC had no problem for her to do it but only to tell the truth as they made that deal to not hide anything from each other then why the hell to hide this info.

and even when the MC spoke to Mary about the sales man he just told her about the kissing well why to open up at all if you will hide the most important part???

oh so this is why got accused of cheating just because didnt tell the full thing well its not in my control didnt have the option to choose if to tell the full thing or just part of it.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This was a known issue in the coding, a couple of variables triggering the final scene were mislabeled or missing, so the scene was not acting correctly. We believe we have this resolved now, and the wife should respond correctly to what you have done during the game. Sorry for this, but the latest downloads have the corrected script changes in them.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
As far as the fantasies in the diary goes. There is an explanation and a reason for this. It will be explained.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I trust the devs
They know what they are doing

Also
My mc will never cheat on Mary
He has too much love & respect for her
To just betray her like that
I will always be honest with her

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You have more faith in us than I do! hahaha.

But thanks for the vote of confidence.
lol Dev.....

yeah but why cant we play with the women and also when we tell what we done to tell it completely instead of the half oh it.
and as for the MC is allowing her to do whatever she like to act on the situation even if he wasnt around but to tell about it not to hide it as the deal that they made?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
lol Dev.....

yeah but why cant we play with the women and also when we tell what we done to tell it completely instead of the half oh it.
and as for the MC is allowing her to do whatever she like to act on the situation even if he wasnt around but to tell about it not to hide it as the deal that they made?
I have left for work. But will give you an answer when I get home this evening. I hate typing on my phone because I am old

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
nah you are not old..... its just there are people who doesnt like to type on the mobile i am one of these people too...

and to be honest most men dont like typing on the mobile they just like the old fashion way is to call and get the answer that would be faster and reply and recieve the answers quicker.

the only one who love typing on phones are women, and faster typers too lol.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have left for work. But will give you an answer when I get home this evening. I hate typing on my phone because I am old
and if you are going to say that she is trying to solve his sex problem well he is the one succeeding to change her into his type instead lol

but as if what i am seeing now that she want to solve his problem .... well now she took his role by being a nympho and she want him to take her role to not have anything lol

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This was a known issue in the coding, a couple of variables triggering the final scene were mislabeled or missing, so the scene was not acting correctly. We believe we have this resolved now, and the wife should respond correctly to what you have done during the game. Sorry for this, but the latest downloads have the corrected script changes in them.
I played the path to confront Mary about the diary. I went through and did the different options. On one she admits to cheating with Bryce, but the other options she claims she didn't. Is she lying or....?
Good wife path - The kitchen incident Fred wasn't happy catching them in the act which she of course didn't take any accountability. Then Mary does the strip show, how is this not cheating?
Add all the bimbo actions it is really taking away from the good work that has been done.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Tony has a lbc, so that wasn’t him at the gloryhole on the beach. Pretty sure it was just a random npc because Mary and Fred both heard the guys voice and would have recognized it if it’s someone they know
I know, but when we guessed who it was, we excluded a black man and someone made such a graphic for a joke that he has a white cock

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
nah you are not old..... its just there are people who doesnt like to type on the mobile i am one of these people too...

and to be honest most men dont like typing on the mobile they just like the old fashion way is to call and get the answer that would be faster and reply and recieve the answers quicker.

the only one who love typing on phones are women, and faster typers too lol.
I don't like it either, the keyboard on the phone is for children's fingers

and this small screen, it surprises me that people play games or watch movies on it

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
During the blackmail event when Fred, Mary and Julia walk out there are 2 diferent scene:

1. Mary looks please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Mary doesn't look pleased

Can anyone tell me what triggers first scene since I always get second one.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Have the links on Patreon been updated also with this?

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
During the blackmail event when Fred, Mary and Julia walk out there are 2 diferent scene:

1. Mary looks please

2. Mary doesn't look pleased

Can anyone tell me what triggers first scene since I always get second one.
If Fred stops the gangbang before the end comes... then she won't be angry.
;)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I played the path to confront Mary about the diary. I went through and did the different options. On one she admits to cheating with Bryce, but the other options she claims she didn't. Is she lying or....?
Good wife path - The kitchen incident Fred wasn't happy catching them in the act which she of course didn't take any accountability. Then Mary does the strip show, how is this not cheating?
Add all the bimbo actions it is really taking away from the good work that has been done.
yeah i got that too but not the taxi driver that from her dairy

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes