Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i know but because of her we are having problem with MC wife accusing us cheating while she gets all the fun lol
You get to choose if you cheat with Kelly. It seems there is always a problem with MCs wife. I'm not a fan of MCs wife. Too many bimbo moments. A professional nurse would not be so easily manipulated in doing silly things like she did with Charlie. My ex-nurse wife said she would slap her for being so stupid haha. The beach incident, she didn't know, really? In some paths she lies about Bryce, then there is the gaslighting moments and so on. My fav path in games is when the couple are together, but I'm not connecting with the wife in this game unfortunately. It takes away from the immersion and enjoyment for me.

Its still a good game though, I'm enjoying most of it. The devs do good work.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You get to choose if you cheat with Kelly. It seems there is always a problem with MCs wife. I'm not a fan of MCs wife. Too many bimbo moments. A professional nurse would not be so easily manipulated in doing silly things like she did with Charlie. My ex-nurse wife said she would slap her for being so stupid haha. The beach incident, she didn't know, really? In some paths she lies about Bryce, then there is the gaslighting moments and so on. My fav path in games is when the couple are together, but I'm not connecting with the wife in this game unfortunately. It takes away from the immersion and enjoyment for me.

wait she did the silly things while in work because of the blackmailer her manager Mike

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I didn't mention those moments in my post, only the Charlie moments. Her acts with Charlie were not part of the blackmail, just bimbo moments according to her.
oh wait she didnt do anything if her lust is high then she will act to these situations and be open to these things so did you not tell her anything in the rain about her clothes to get her lust high and also wither make out with her when showing her the house or waited until you show her the bedrooms and also you kept looking what else you did before meeting charlie to be open to do these things and dont listen to what zoe told the MC because it was lie about the shower thing lol.

plus what puts her in that position was the MC asking Charlie help get her open to all that so he gave the permission.... i think someone keeps clicking instead of reading what they talk about lol.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
oh wait she didnt do anything if her lust is high then she will act to these situations and be open to these things so did you not tell her anything in the rain about her clothes to get her lust high and also wither make out with her when showing her the house or waited until you show her the bedrooms and also you kept looking what else you did before meeting charlie to be open to do these things and dont listen to what zoe told the MC because it was lie about the shower thing lol.

plus what puts her in that position was the MC asking Charlie help get her open to all that so he gave the permission.... i think someone keeps clicking instead of reading what they talk about lol.
Charlie asks MC when the MC is drugged which is hardly permission if you drug someone which is irrelevant anyway. He can't give permission for someone to molest his wife without her knowledge. That is bullshit.

A professional nurse and a wife doesn't strip off all her clothes and get on all fours on the floor naked and show the patient her pussy. Nor would she dress in that flimsy see-through piece of lingerie. She was 'manipulated' seriously thats her excuse. Maybe someone is clicking and not looking at what is going on in the story when they talk about it...

Reactions: Adamska

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Charlie asks MC when the MC is drugged which is hardly permission if you drug someone which is irrelevant anyway. He can't give permission for someone to molest his wife without her knowledge. That is bullshit.

A professional nurse and a wife doesn't strip off all her clothes and get on all fours on the floor naked and show the patient her pussy. Nor would she dress in that flimsy see-through piece of lingerie. She was 'manipulated' seriously thats her excuse. Maybe someone is clicking and not looking at what is going on in the story when they talk about it...
i understand but they talk about it in the studio and asks him if he is mad at him or not and if he was drunk then he would never know what he agreed on. and again gives permission plus he wants her to open to the idea of being hotwife which charlie doing is for that so???

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017

There is also a thing with the photoshoot in the last update where Fred agrees for her to simulate sex with that photographer but she ends up having bareback sex with him even on a non hotwife path. She does tell Fred afterwards but he just acts as if nothing happened. For me it would be better for a player to have an option to choose if Fred gets angry or not. She acts on herown and on a non hotwife path there should be some consequences and maybe put a strain in their relationship just like when Fred cheats.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i understand but they talk about it in the studio and asks him if he is mad at him or not and if he was drunk then he would never know what he agreed on. and again gives permission plus he wants her to open to the idea of being hotwife which charlie doing is for that so???
I always answer yes I am mad at him. He clearly over steps his mandate. Again irrelevant, I am talking about Mary not about Charlie and Fred. I think Charlie and Fred behaviour was pretty poor but the point I am trying to make is solely about Mary.

Mary as an adult should not have been that stupid, she isn't a young 18yo girl fresh out of school, she is a mature married woman and an experienced professional nurse which means she deals with that sort of manipulative shit daily. She should know full well Charlie was full of shit so she is a liar who enjoys the 'little' mistake or a moron who has manage to stumble her way through life.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There is also a thing with the photoshoot in the last update where Fred agrees for her to simulate sex with that photographer but she ends up having bareback sex with him even on a non hotwife path. She does tell Fred afterwards but he just acts as if nothing happened. For me it would be better for a player to have an option to choose if Fred gets angry or not. She acts on herown and on a non hotwife path there should be some consequences and maybe put a strain in their relationship just like when Fred cheats.
Yeah don't even get me started on that one. See my reply to djsverige. Not a fan of the wife, either a liar or a moron and I ask would an army vet tolerate it? Not this one.
I enjoy the story and the characters and premise of the couple but ugh the wife.... nope, its a stretch too far.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
Can we get a better guide for this game? I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of content and I have no idea what choices I'm making that are locking me out of it.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah don't even get me started on that one. See my reply to djsverige. Not a fan of the wife, either a liar or a moron and I ask would an army vet tolerate it? Not this one.
I enjoy the story and the characters and premise of the couple but ugh the wife.... nope, its a stretch too far.
I like Mary's character it's just that on a non hotwife path this should be considered as cheeting and her excuse was that Zoe baited her to do it. Also she looks realy disappointed when Fred doesn't agree on erotic photoshoot. It just didn't seem right how whole thing ended without any drama. Maybe her cheeting will be adressed more in the next updates.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
does anyone know how to unlock the scene with mary and bryce for the ntr route? that seems to be the only thing left for me that needs to be unlocked. thanks!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
There should not have been bareback sex in the photoshoot scene unless you were on hotwife path, and MC agreed to the sexy shoot. I just checked the code of it, and this is how it should work. Double check that you weren't on hotwife for that. If you were not on hotwife path, it should have only been simulated sex, no penetration.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There should not have been bareback sex in the photoshoot scene unless you were on hotwife path, and MC agreed to the sexy shoot. I just checked the code of it, and this is how it should work. Double check that you weren't on hotwife for that. If you were not on hotwife path, it should have only been simulated sex, no penetration.
[/QUOTE
I’m on the hotwife path and mary & zoe both do ghe photoshoot but it’s zoe who did the simulated sex acts with Ben, I didn’t have a choice to pick Mary to do simulated or real.
Later in the game Zoe lies to Fred and tells him that Mary fucked Ben at the photoshoot (which obviously didn’t happen or I didn’t get to see it?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
From what I could remember all Fred and Mary did was swinging and then I choose for Fred to agree to erotic photoshoot. But I will replay from the start to check it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I always answer yes I am mad at him. He clearly over steps his mandate. Again irrelevant, I am talking about Mary not about Charlie and Fred. I think Charlie and Fred behaviour was pretty poor but the point I am trying to make is solely about Mary.

Mary as an adult should not have been that stupid, she isn't a young 18yo girl fresh out of school, she is a mature married woman and an experienced professional nurse which means she deals with that sort of manipulative shit daily. She should know full well Charlie was full of shit so she is a liar who enjoys the 'little' mistake or a moron who has manage to stumble her way through life.
oh come on in all these games acted as the wife is stupid and go with the blackmail or anything just by lying to her.. in every game lol

• Angry
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes