djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok question about in the older updates there were once you get like from blair... you will be able to go jogging with her but i dont see it in this update?

what i mean vicky when she likes the MC she will flirt and show her body in towel and let it drop fully.
and about sonya when MC help stopping the fight between tony and marcus, as in the guide it says they will have scene with the person that they get the like for the MC.

is that there or not anymore or am i mixing between games from the number of the games that we played lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Charlie asks MC when the MC is drugged which is hardly permission if you drug someone which is irrelevant anyway. He can't give permission for someone to molest his wife without her knowledge. That is bullshit.

A professional nurse and a wife doesn't strip off all her clothes and get on all fours on the floor naked and show the patient her pussy. Nor would she dress in that flimsy see-through piece of lingerie. She was 'manipulated' seriously thats her excuse. Maybe someone is clicking and not looking at what is going on in the story when they talk about it...
oh wait i know maybe you mean about the things that Charlie doing with mary when the MC wanted Charlie help with that blackmailer who is actually both of them the Dr and charlie partners in this kind of games.

so if you dont want that to happen ask marcus for help you know he was gang member so he knows what needed to be done to get that blackmailer and he wont ask anything from her or the MC.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and question for Dev if the MC gave charlie permission to step up the favors that mary been doing and she will meet him only once and get upset on him .... does that mean the MC can do stuff you alone too?? :)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i know but because of her we are having problem with MC wife accusing us cheating while she gets all the fun lol
Not because of Kelly though. I think that is part of the problem everyone is having with Mary in all this.

If the MC cheated on his wife, then bad things may happen. If you never cheated on her, then there would not be any issues at all. Just like in a real marriage. If you cheat on your wife, and she finds out, it isn't going to be good. Even if you told her about the cheating, she is still going to be upset. We just did something a little different with it in our story, and instead of leaving you, the wife goes about handling it in a different way.

Reactions: blkcrow820

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I’m on the hotwife path and mary & zoe both do ghe photoshoot but it’s zoe who did the simulated sex acts with Ben, I didn’t have a choice to pick Mary to do simulated or real.
Later in the game Zoe lies to Fred and tells him that Mary fucked Ben at the photoshoot (which obviously didn’t happen or I didn’t get to see it?
You must also be on the cheating path, if this happened.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Charlie asks MC when the MC is drugged which is hardly permission if you drug someone which is irrelevant anyway. He can't give permission for someone to molest his wife without her knowledge. That is bullshit.

A professional nurse and a wife doesn't strip off all her clothes and get on all fours on the floor naked and show the patient her pussy. Nor would she dress in that flimsy see-through piece of lingerie. She was 'manipulated' seriously thats her excuse. Maybe someone is clicking and not looking at what is going on in the story when they talk about it...
This happens at the point when they are first exploring their sexuality, so the wife decides to go along with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
oh wait i know maybe you mean about the things that Charlie doing with mary when the MC wanted Charlie help with that blackmailer who is actually both of them the Dr and charlie partners in this kind of games.

so if you dont want that to happen ask marcus for help you know he was gang member so he knows what needed to be done to get that blackmailer and he wont ask anything from her or the MC.
We did throw the Marcus option in here, just to make it so that you could end that Charlie path in a way that gave a choice there.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
ok question about in the older updates there were once you get like from blair... you will be able to go jogging with her but i dont see it in this update?

what i mean vicky when she likes the MC she will flirt and show her body in towel and let it drop fully.
and about sonya when MC help stopping the fight between tony and marcus, as in the guide it says they will have scene with the person that they get the like for the MC.

is that there or not anymore or am i mixing between games from the number of the games that we played lol.
No jogging with Blair, you must be thinking of some other game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Not because of Kelly though. I think that is part of the problem everyone is having with Mary in all this.

If the MC cheated on his wife, then bad things may happen. If you never cheated on her, then there would not be any issues at all. Just like in a real marriage. If you cheat on your wife, and she finds out, it isn't going to be good. Even if you told her about the cheating, she is still going to be upset. We just did something a little different with it in our story, and instead of leaving you, the wife goes about handling it in a different way.
no i am not asking about kelly but i am asking after she starts with charlie step up the favor. i mean like lexi and the nurse.

plus mery's best friend

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
no i am not asking about kelly but i am asking after she starts with charlie step up the favor. i mean like lexi and the nurse.

plus mery's best friend
If Mary doesn't encourage, or know about, MC having sex with other women, then it is cheating. MC has told Mary to do the things she has done, or encouraged her, for the most part, in order to open her up sexually, and perhaps because he enjoys seeing/hearing about them.

We did not consider sex with Julia, for instance, as cheating. Even if Mary says she isn't comfortable with it. They discuss it, and she is a little upset, but it doesn't go beyond that. She was there, and was aware of it happening, and knew MC had allowed her to do things also.

But Kelly, Jazz (the nurse), Lexi, Zoe and any others would be considered cheating. Once Mary allows MC to have sex with other women, that is different.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
If Mary doesn't encourage, or know about, MC having sex with other women, then it is cheating. MC has told Mary to do the things she has done, or encouraged her, for the most part, in order to open her up sexually, and perhaps because he enjoys seeing/hearing about them.

We did not consider sex with Julia, for instance, as cheating. Even if Mary says she isn't comfortable with it. They discuss it, and she is a little upset, but it doesn't go beyond that. She was there, and was aware of it happening, and knew MC had allowed her to do things also.

But Kelly, Jazz (the nurse), Lexi, Zoe and any others would be considered cheating. Once Mary allows MC to have sex with other women, that is different.

btw are we gonna see Hanna in any coming update?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
btw are we gonna see Hanna in any coming update?
We have actually discussed this at length. We want to have an 'ending' for most of the characters that have played a part in the story. Not the no name people, but the characters that have had a 'speaking role', so to say.

Plus, I really like the Hannah model, so I would be surprised if I didn't have some scene with her again.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
renpy is cool but i like rpg or real engine or unity i can visit the each lady as much as i want and have fun with them lol
not like here only once it depend on the programmer how to make system to allow to choose who we want to visit but also can have main story with guide in the menu who wen where lol

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

No you're getting closer, the events when she first goes to help Charlie especially the one after MCs chat with Charlie when MC gets drunk, before the blackmail meeting.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This happens at the point when they are first exploring their sexuality, so the wife decides to go along with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah okay, your game, your choice.

Charlie was an asshole but an interesting one, good character.

I look forward to the next updates and hopefully the Mary character will make more sense.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes