ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
If Fred stops the gangbang before the end comes... then she won't be angry.
;)
Thanks for reply. I always stop gangbang at first possible choice but she's always ends up being angry. I think it has more to do with what happens between Fred and Julia, but I can't figure what triggers it. Even when Mary gives Julia permission to give Fred a lap dance she ends being angry when walking out. There is a image where Mary is clearly horny and touches herself while Julia gives Fred a lap dance but that also I never maneged to trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Thanks for reply. I always stop gangbang at first possible choice but she's always ends up being angry. I think it has more to do with what happens between Fred and Julia, but I can't figure what triggers it. Even when Mary gives Julia permission to give Fred a lap dance she ends being angry when walking out. There is a image where Mary is clearly horny and touches herself while Julia gives Fred a lap dance but that also I never maneged to trigger.
Ops... that's weird!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
lol Dev.....

yeah but why cant we play with the women and also when we tell what we done to tell it completely instead of the half oh it.
and as for the MC is allowing her to do whatever she like to act on the situation even if he wasnt around but to tell about it not to hide it as the deal that they made?
Ok, back from work now, so will answer some questions.

The only scenes where she does something without him around is the Bryce poker and lapdance scene. But he did tell her to do both of these, so he approved of it, so it wasn't cheating. Other than that, the MC is always there, either directly or watching on camera.

He, on the other hand, may have done things behind her back, both before and after they began the swinging and hotwife scenarios. So this is clearly cheating. And he would not tell her about his cheating, like she did about her encounters which he knew were happening.

I hope this makes sense. Hers not cheating, but hotwife. His, cheating.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
and if you are going to say that she is trying to solve his sex problem well he is the one succeeding to change her into his type instead lol

but as if what i am seeing now that she want to solve his problem .... well now she took his role by being a nympho and she want him to take her role to not have anything lol
Nope, she is doing it mostly due to them both trying to solve their issues, and because they are enjoying it.

She does allow him to play as well in this chapter. And there may very well be others as we go forward.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I played the path to confront Mary about the diary. I went through and did the different options. On one she admits to cheating with Bryce, but the other options she claims she didn't. Is she lying or....?
Good wife path - The kitchen incident Fred wasn't happy catching them in the act which she of course didn't take any accountability. Then Mary does the strip show, how is this not cheating?
Add all the bimbo actions it is really taking away from the good work that has been done.
She may be lying about the diary, or it may all be made up stories. Have to wait and see on that one.

The kitchen incident. if you were on goodwife path, then nothing should have happened at all in the kitchen with Bryce. The bad scenario, where Fred is mad, is if Fred has cheated, and not on hotwife path.

The strip show happens because Fred suggested it, at least in hotwife. if you heard the story of it from the guy at work, then Fred has cheated on her.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
During the blackmail event when Fred, Mary and Julia walk out there are 2 diferent scene:

1. Mary looks please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Mary doesn't look pleased
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone tell me what triggers first scene since I always get second one.
In order for the first image, you have to agree with Mary if she says she is not comfortable with it, and not do anything with Julia. This is if you are not on hotwife path.

Some of the images are because Mary is pissed at Mike, not MC, so she looks angry.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In order for the first image, you have to agree with Mary if she says she is not comfortable with it, and not do anything with Julia. This is if you are not on hotwife path.

Some of the images are because Mary is pissed at Mike, not MC, so she looks angry.
Was something supposed to happen at the hibachi restaurant with Fred & Sarah or Mary & Johnny? Maybe you guys changed your mind and thought it would be too soon for Mary and Johnny to hookup but thought that dog Fred could have told Sarah to meet him in the mens room in 5 minutes. Poor Sara all she got was hugs in this update

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Was something supposed to happen at the hibachi restaurant with Fred & Sarah or Mary & Johnny? Maybe you guys changed your mind and thought it would be too soon for Mary and Johnny to hookup but thought that dog Fred could have told Sarah to meet him in the mens room in 5 minutes. Poor Sara all she got was hugs in this update
Stay tuned! We have to save some stuff for later on.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
She may be lying about the diary, or it may all be made up stories. Have to wait and see on that one.

The kitchen incident. if you were on goodwife path, then nothing should have happened at all in the kitchen with Bryce. The bad scenario, where Fred is mad, is if Fred has cheated, and not on hotwife path.

The strip show happens because Fred suggested it, at least in hotwife. if you heard the story of it from the guy at work, then Fred has cheated on her.
Yeah only with Zoe the once as I was trying to trigger a latter scene. I still got the strip dance with avoiding hotwife.
I did 5 different paths in the last couple of days, maybe I am confusing myself.

No comment on the different options in the confession scene?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah only with Zoe the once as I was trying to trigger a latter scene. I still got the strip dance with avoiding hotwife.
I did 5 different paths in the last couple of days, maybe I am confusing myself.

No comment on the different options in the confession scene?
For the stripper scene. If you cheated, the story would have been told by the guy at work. If hotwife, then you told her to go. If neither, you both went to the birthday.

In confession scene, She will admit to being with Bryce, if she is feeling you were being honest with her, she may still be mad, but it is not as bad as it could be. If you are not being honest, or did so much that she is still extremely pissed off at you, then she admits nothing. Again, we did have some issues in that scene, but think we have them fixed now, so the downloads should reflect those fixes now.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, back from work now, so will answer some questions.

The only scenes where she does something without him around is the Bryce poker and lapdance scene. But he did tell her to do both of these, so he approved of it, so it wasn't cheating. Other than that, the MC is always there, either directly or watching on camera.

He, on the other hand, may have done things behind her back, both before and after they began the swinging and hotwife scenarios. So this is clearly cheating. And he would not tell her about his cheating, like she did about her encounters which he knew were happening.

I hope this makes sense. Hers not cheating, but hotwife. His, cheating.
look i got what you mean but when he told her about the kiss with kelly the saleswomen he could tell her the full story and explain it that is how she want her also to act on situations but then to come and tell him fully without hiding so she might get lust point from it, she would start to open up more....

if you got what i mean.... but when hiding it sure its cheating (Ntr her) which we dont want to go this path we just wanted as to be honest instead of denying the women that we like to have fun with like her if she wanted to act on situations she could and no one would be angry on anyone.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In confession scene, She will admit to being with Bryce, if she is feeling you were being honest with her, she may still be mad, but it is not as bad as it could be. If you are not being honest, or did so much that she is still extremely pissed off at you, then she admits nothing. Again, we did have some issues in that scene, but think we have them fixed now, so the downloads should reflect those fixes now.
No worries, thanks for pointing us straight and filling us in as much as you can.
A marriage of lies trying to be swingers. Only one end for this marriage on that path. I might get my Charlotte ending yet haha.

• Haha
Reactions: djsverige

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017

Thanks. Are there any consequences if Fred has sex with Julia during the event? I asume it is ok if it's the hotwife path. But what about other pats?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes