simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm confused as to why you can't be on the hot-wife path for Mary and still confront her about said diary, since in order for Mary to be a hotwife, the hotwife must have the consent of her significant other/husband to have sex outside of marriage, otherwise it's not any different from cheating when Fred does so with Lexi, Zoe, the co-worker, the nurse, etc. I understand Mary would be too emotional to hear anymore of what we have to say, especially if we (the players) admitted to cheating multiple times, but when I picked the "confessed to everything" Mary took her time to listen and respond accordingly.
I'm not trying to nitpick, because I did decide on said choices and deserve the consequences, which is arguably my favorite feature of ALWL, besides the narration. However, again, it seems out of place since both Fred and Mary are airing out their dirty laundry (mostly Fred), then Mary should do so as well, since two wrongs don't make a right.
Yep, I understand what you mean. But the way we wrote it. Mary has been honest with MC since the beginning about what she has done, and how she feels, but if MC cheated, he has been lying to her the entire time. This pisses her off.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just looked at the code for the bringing up the diary. In order to do it, you must not be on the hotwife path, but must have cheated, so that you read the diary about Bryce. Then, confront her when you have the choice.
Hmmm why does Mary being a hotwife change that? Being a hotwife doesn't give her a license to cheat. Just sayin.

Reactions: Old&Useless

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I personally think you and the development team have done an excellent job on the swinger club story within the game.
Thanks! The swingers club was the entire basis for the game. It was actually the only thing we had in mind when we started it all, was having a swingers club. All the rest has come about over the months of talking about what else to add to it. (Months? Damn we are almost 2 years into this thing. Holy Shit!)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hmmm why does Mary being a hotwife change that? Being a hotwife doesn't give her a license to cheat. Just sayin.
No, it doesn't give her license to cheat. And there is still a chance she hasn't. But if she does cheat, it is because MC did, and she knows it. There are subtle hints in the dialogues throughout this chapter where she makes little comments about his cheating if you picked up on those. She knows, and is pissed. And if he lied about it, why wouldn't she?

Just because he decided to come clean, doesn't mean she has to.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
So far in the non-cheating route, it seems there is not much parity, Mary doing a lot more with other people, including some “hot” scenes with no MC equivalent.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
If you are on the hotwife, non cheating path, keep on playing! We have a surprise for you about 2/3 of the way through Chapter 4.
I wouldn’t call it a hotwife route, because I only chose the ones where it was just nudity and should really be an exhibitionist route instead, but 2-3 of them are tagged hotwife anyway.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I wouldn’t call it a hotwife route, because I only chose the ones where it was just nudity and should really be an exhibitionist route instead, but 2-3 of them are tagged hotwife anyway.
Did you allow her to sit at the bar with the guy after dinner with Marcos and Sonya?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I think I didn’t but I’m not sure, if that’s the trigger then I’ll go back and replay that part.
Yes, you need to allow her to have fun with other guys. What part of the game are at by the way? I may be able to tell you if you have it triggered already or not.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, you need to allow her to have fun with other guys. What part of the game are at by the way? I may be able to tell you if you have it triggered already or not.
I’m currently stopped at the part where I got the bug, being accused of cheating when I didn’t.
But on the point of parity, would be nice to have whatever the male equivalent of hotwifing as well.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok. There is a scene, if you are allowing the wife to be a hotwife, where she will allow you to do the same. It would be after Zoe takes them to lunch. When the wife has a visitor by the pool.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Will it matter if I admit to Mary that I cheated? or tell her about Rachel and William?

Is it better to lie or tell the truth? What will she do if I lie? She'll fuck more with strangers and write it down in her diary...

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
All depends on what you are hoping for.

It will be better to be honest in the end if you want to make things better between you. If you cheated, there will be consequences, but if you then lie about it when you have the chance to tell her, they will be much worse.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This was very good update. Packed with a lot of action and story progression for different sub-plots. I personally enjoy the story progression of Charlotte the most. Very impressed. However, I don't understand when Ruby figures out we have cheated on her with Lexi ( unknowingly Johnny's girlfriend), we didn't mention how we found the diary of her cheating on us with the cab driver without our consent either. Especially, since the MC has mentioned numerous times to other characters in the story that Ruby has sex with our consent. It seems like a missed opportunity to just clear the air entirely, instead of simply making Fred the villain. Now, it seems Ruby is going to justify cheating on the MC whenever she can while getting away scot-free from her prior infidelity.
Ruby?
IMG_2208.gif

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
William? You had Fred fuck a guy named William? :ROFLMAO:
Fred fucking Rachel and William was watching and jerking off and I can call Mary early from the bathroom or not and say Rachel is teasing him, I just don't know what changes that

I mean, mary says appreciates honesty, but she appreciates it so much that she giving her ass the old taxi driver
five minutes later :LOL:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes