✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
What nooooo... hahahahahahahahaha. That girl is not.
DIRTY Filthy RAT has come very close in a previous reply, but it's not the one in the image above.
;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love to play the “horn dog” Fred path, he’ll fuck anything that walks :ROFLMAO:
2 tits, a hole and a heartbeat is all they need for him :ROFLMAO:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
This game gets a content update once in a year?
Usually twice a year
Year 1 - December 2021 (Initial Release)
Year 2 - Feb, July, Dec 2022
Year 3 - July 2023

2 full chapters left before we wind up the story. Maybe a small add-on chapter for proper endings.

I have been lazy with writing and spending more than on YouTube shorts lately. So there ought to be delay hahahaha.

In all seriousness, we do keep adding additional scene each chapter and each one of it gets bigger, started off with around 300 rensers (maybe less) in Prologue to 1800 in Chapter 4. Upcoming chapter may cross that count but we will see.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Year 1 - December 2021 (Initial Release)
Year 2 - Feb, July, Dec 2022
Year 3 - July 2023

2 full chapters left before we wind up the story. Maybe a small add-on chapter for proper endings.

I have been lazy with writing and spending more than on YouTube shorts lately. So there ought to be delay hahahaha.

In all seriousness, we do keep adding additional scene each chapter and each one of it gets bigger, started off with around 300 rensers (maybe less) in Prologue to 1800 in Chapter 4. Upcoming chapter may cross that count but we will see.

Thank you for the detailed answer.
These Youtube shorts are real time eaters.
I just discovered this game and wasn't sure about the time scale.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for the detailed answer.
These Youtube shorts are real time eaters.
I just discovered this game and wasn't sure about the time scale.
Glad you found the game, and thanks for giving it a try! We would also appreciate any feedback or thoughts you have once you have gone through the game, both good and bad.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes