simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Gonna be sad when those 2 chapters are out and the game is done. While everything does need to end eventually I love this game so much I secretly don't want it to and it's not in my top 10 #12 on my list.
While we could probably keep it going for longer, I am afraid it would get stale and possibly jump the shark, and we don't want that. Plus we do have ideas for other games floating around, and I am getting old, so would like to get a couple more in before I kick the bucket!

I will take #12 all day long! Thanks!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
While we could probably keep it going for longer, I am afraid it would get stale and possibly jump the shark, and we don't want that. Plus we do have ideas for other games floating around, and I am getting old, so would like to get a couple more in before I kick the bucket!

I will take #12 all day long! Thanks!
I think that is a good decision. I love the game, but it can't go on forever. Make sure you let us know about the new games please. I came fairly late to this game but I'd like to support your new work. You have created some great characters here that I love. Thankyou for putting up with me when I have given you a hard time about Mary a couple of times. Only because I cared about the story. Still I appreciate your thick skin and persevering with all the morons like me.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I think that is a good decision. I love the game, but it can't go on forever. Make sure you let us know about the new games please. I came fairly late to this game but I'd like to support your new work. You have created some great characters here that I love. Thankyou for putting up with me when I have given you a hard time about Mary a couple of times. Only because I cared about the story. Still I appreciate your thick skin and persevering with all the morons like me.
Feedbacks/suggestions are always welcome. :)

About the next game, we are looking into more of a story-driven game with another bunch of fresh characters along with a few characters appearing from ALWL. I plan to build an universe with cross game appearances. But let's see how it goes.

There will be announcement along with sneak peak and character description during development of C6 of this game. So stay tuned. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Feedbacks/suggestions are always welcome. :)

About the next game, we are looking into more of a story-driven game with another bunch of fresh characters along with a few characters appearing from ALWL. I plan to build an universe with cross game appearances. But let's see how it goes.

There will be announcement along with sneak peak and character description during development of C6 of this game. So stay tuned. :)
Cool, but take your time with this game, and no rush to finish it.

will the new game be a female protagonist or milf protagonist (my favorite kind) or atleast a wife protagonist game? :love:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Cool, but take your time with this game, and no rush to finish it.

will the new game be a female protagonist or milf protagonist (my favorite kind) or atleast a wife protagonist game? :love:
We won't rush, we will take our time to finish this game. Might even take a year. :p

We do have plans for a female protagonist game. And we also have a story. But have to see what's the right time to bring that out.

As I said, it's a FiTB Universe. So multiple main stories, side stories etc..

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
We love the passion from people who play the game. And constructive criticism is always welcome.

We will definitely keep everyone informed as we go forward, as Sod said.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I only have one bit of advise and I give it to any developer that asks. Before you start a game you have to know how it ends and how you want to get there. Its totally okay ( and usually smart) to make changes in game based upon what people like or don't like but stay true to your story. I've seen many games that it seems the developer has an idea that works but gets lost in the journey and the story gets lost or it just becomes repetitive. This is usually because they just keep adding characters for the main group to interact with just to keep the story going. Now that I've said all of that, without knowing how you guys work, it seems you definitely don't have that problem. There is a very good balance between story and sex scenes, the characters act like normal people, the underlying story is interesting and the sex scenes are hot. The only time I was even a little disappointed was in the poker scene when the wife gets passed around. I thought that scene was too short considering it was the culmination of a long well developed story. Other than that, in my opinion, you have one of the top 5 games I've played and can't wait to see what you do next. Keep up the great work!

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Game/Developer: A Life Worth Living/FiTB_Games -
Modder: LaikDink
After receiving the request from one of the members of this game's developer, I decided to make a mod for this game. This mod will show the points of the choice, unlock all poker scenes, highlight some recommended choices and cheat mod for "exhibition, trust, lust" points ("cheat" button is next to "prefs" button). Hope you guys enjoy it and leave your message if you have any problems.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch4
View attachment 1665882 View attachment 1665887 View attachment 1665888 View attachment 1665890
After installing the MOD, the gallery cannot be viewed and an error occurs.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
The multi mod you used is outdated. There is a build in wt-mod available in the game itself that can be activated in the preference screen.
As for the gallery you can use the quick gallery mod from asahibito.
After installing this, the gallery cannot be viewed and an error occurs. Same as installing MOD

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Poll - Pick a chick

So, in one of the upcoming scenes, we are thinking of having a hotwife scene during a party.
We also want to have the option for Fred to also hook up in a hot husband scenario during the party
So, I have 3 girls as possibles. Each of them have been in the game, but only as background characters, and any of the 3 would fit into the scenario.
Outfits will be different, but we would like to know which girl you prefer
Girl 1 was a background character at the beach cabana, sitting at the bar, when Mary did some flashing in Chapter 3.
Girl 2 was the friend of the girl at the nightclub that Fred danced with, when Mary was on the date with Logan.
Girl 3 is the waitress when they meet Zoe for lunch, and also the girl who slapped Tony when Marcos and Fred were following him.

Girl 1
40%

Girl 2
50%

Girl 3
10%

(there all hot but i like that waitress the best and she did slap Tony, which gives her points in my book) :ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Poll - Pick a chick

So, in one of the upcoming scenes, we are thinking of having a hotwife scene during a party.
We also want to have the option for Fred to also hook up in a hot husband scenario during the party
So, I have 3 girls as possibles. Each of them have been in the game, but only as background characters, and any of the 3 would fit into the scenario.
Outfits will be different, but we would like to know which girl you prefer
Girl 1 was a background character at the beach cabana, sitting at the bar, when Mary did some flashing in Chapter 3.
Girl 2 was the friend of the girl at the nightclub that Fred danced with, when Mary was on the date with Logan.
Girl 3 is the waitress when they meet Zoe for lunch, and also the girl who slapped Tony when Marcos and Fred were following him.

Girl 1
40%

Girl 2
50%

Girl 3
10%

(there all hot but i like that waitress the best and she did slap Tony, which gives her points in my book) :ROFLMAO:
Well this is an easy #2 for me. #1 would be a good choice too, but for me #2 is definitely my favorite. My last pick would be #3 personally.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I would say Girl #1 for me as I remember wanting to get with her during that part of the game. But yeah girl #2 is alot better looking even if I dont fully remember her.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes