Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
One thing I will mention as a suggestion - it feels incongruous to have Tony be the default pairing for Mary at the retreat after Marcos and MC tailed him to his cheating liason, particularly if the player has has been buddying up to Marcos early in the story since those two kinda represent a sharp schism. An idea would be to make label KEYMARY variable as a function of earlier Pro-Tony or Pro-Marcos behavior, stuff like who you supported during the barfight, or which couples you asked Charlie for more information on way back when.

Though, it was humorous to see the tired tropes of YEAH YOU LIKE MY BBC BITCH? upended in a deadpan way.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
One thing I will mention as a suggestion - it feels incongruous to have Tony be the default pairing for Mary at the retreat after Marcos and MC tailed him to his cheating liason, particularly if the player has has been buddying up to Marcos early in the story since those two kinda represent a sharp schism. An idea would be to make label KEYMARY variable as a function of earlier Pro-Tony or Pro-Marcos behavior, stuff like who you supported during the barfight, or which couples you asked Charlie for more information on way back when.

Though, it was humorous to see the tired tropes of YEAH YOU LIKE MY BBC BITCH? upended in a deadpan way.
We had discussed having her pairing be random, but it was already too convoluted with Fred's being random, and having to add 500 more renders for it, and adding to the coding nightmare. wasn't practical at that point.

Plus, there was a reason, other than the comedy aspect, to having Tony be there, which will show up in the next update as well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mary looks so sexy in that haha maybe I should start my replay tomorrow even if it's just for a day till I finish the other game i'm replaying be a nice way to kill time waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I had a question. I think I read on this thread somewhere that when Mary and Zoe have the photo shoot in the last update that Mary has sex with the photographer. First, is that true? And second how do I get it? I've tried having the MC screw every woman but still only get Zoe and the photographer. But then again maybe this whole thing is just something I wanted to have happen and isn't part of the game at all.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I had a question. I think I read on this thread somewhere that when Mary and Zoe have the photo shoot in the last update that Mary has sex with the photographer. First, is that true? And second how do I get it? I've tried having the MC screw every woman but still only get Zoe and the photographer. But then again maybe this whole thing is just something I wanted to have happen and isn't part of the game at all.
I swore ive seen that as well or perhaps it was never full on sex but he stuck it in for the picture when on the cheating path and it was only Zoe that had sex either way that scene does sound familiar I cant recall 100%. So I want to say some version of it is in the game if I recall something like that as well

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It is part of the game. You must be on the hotwife path, and when she talks to Fred on the phone about what Zoe is doing, he tells her he might like that, and thinks it would be sexy.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For those of you in the U.S. or anyone who enjoys food and women.

View attachment 3110269
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at FitB Games.
Thanks, you too. Looks like Mary is ready for us to stuff her turkey and Evelyn wants us to sample her cherry pie, Vicki wants our banana in her peach shaped ass, Blair wants us to butter her sweet roll and Sonya wants us to cream in her coffee and Zoe wants her salad tossed

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes