sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Quick mod to tweak the built-in gallery:
- Added a Zoe scene and the poker games scenes. NOTE: Since these scenes were not part of the original gallery, please exit them manually.
- Added an unlock button with option to relock any unplayed scenes.
- Changed right-click during replay to immediately bring up Exit Replay dialog box.

INSTALL:
Unzip and put in game folder.

UNINSTALL:
Delete galplusab.rpyc
I just did a fresh install of the latest ALWL, did not install the multi-mod, I installed your file and I get an error when I try to go to the scene gallery. Any ideas? Looks like it is looking for a 'zoe sex2' file.

Thanks.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I just did a fresh install of the latest ALWL, did not install the multi-mod, I installed your file and I get an error when I try to go to the scene gallery. Any ideas? Looks like it is looking for a 'zoe sex2' file.

Thanks.
From the brief description it seems unable to locate the picture file in your installation. Please provide trackback or screenshot of the error message. Please use the conversation button to send that info so as to not take the thread away from the game.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

Thanks.
From the brief description it seems unable to locate the picture file in your installation. Please provide trackback or screenshot of the error message. Please use the conversation button to send that info so as to not take the thread away from the game.
Fixed the issue and updated the mod post
Thanks again for finding the issue and thanks to the devs for using a renpy version that made the fix possible.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I'd like to hear what scenes do you want us to add in the scene gallery for the next update? (4 chapters)

I can't promise anything at this point but if it's worth adding to the scene gallery, I'll definitely add them.

Note- Scenes will be path specific. If you have played a particular scene in the game, it'll unlock the scene in gallery. This is to avoid any NTR scenes for non-NTR fans while using scene gallery.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes