Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Which reminds me I still need to play a cheating path save. So I can see those diary scenes with full context and get answers when they do come. I kind of just skimmed through a cheating save without playing it lol. Good thing I plan to replay this game in the next few days or so.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think person behind Zoey , is or mc father , or uncle , or brother who rape mc when she was 9 yo !!!
I can kind of see that if he isn't the person trying to frame her for murder. As I don't think it would make sense to me he would frame his daughter for murder unless i'm misremembering. But I don't think Mary ever told the police or anything so no one in her family with to jail for what they did to her. Unless there is something we don't know assuming your theory is correct.

Reactions: drakov

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I can kind of see that if he isn't the person trying to frame her for murder. As I don't think it would make sense to me he would frame his daughter for murder unless i'm misremembering. But I don't think Mary ever told the police or anything so no one in her family with to jail for what they did to her. Unless there is something we don't know assuming your theory is correct.
Is just a theory !!!! Zoey know that person , and she is a very old friend of mc ( she know family of mc ) , thats why i bring this theory !!!! Is strange all people who have die , wanted something from mc , first the neighbor who want sexual thing with mc and the second one the boss who blackmail mc for same reson !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is just a theory !!!! Zoey know that person , and she is a very old friend of mc ( she know family of mc ) , thats why i bring this theory !!!!
yeah it kinda of makes sense to me since she has known the MC's wife for a long time. Better than what I got my theory is just a feeling more or less no real evidence. This one has more merit than mine for sure, I'm like 50% on board with your theory. I just need some answers before I can be sold exactly. Cause the big thing for me is if it is a family member of Mary's I question as why they would frame her instead of getting rid of the husband as I would think they would rather do things to her instead of get rid of her.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
yeah it kinda of makes sense to me since she has known the MC's wife for a long time. Better than what I got my theory is just a feeling more or less no real evidence. This one has more merit than mine for sure, I'm like 50% on board with your theory. I just need some answers before I can be sold exactly. Cause the big thing for me is if it is a family member of Mary's I question as why they would frame her instead of getting rid of the husband as I would think they would rather do things to her instead of get rid of her.
i call her Mc becouse you can change her name too !!! in my game , her name is Andreea :))))

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes