simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is just a theory !!!! Zoey know that person , and she is a very old friend of mc ( she know family of mc ) , thats why i bring this theory !!!! Is strange all people who have die , whant something from mc , first the neighbor who want sexual thing with mc and the second one the boss who blackmail mc for same reson !!!!!!
That is why Mary is the killer! She is a cold blooded bitch who is out for revenge! Fred better quit cheating.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So there is cheating tag
Only the male protagonist cheats or the female does it too?
Most of The wife's "cheating" isnt confirmed if it happened or fantasies she wrote in a diary as of yet. Which you will only see if you cheat. However there is one scene where she does cheat 100% only if the MC is a cheater. As well there is one instance early on in the game the makes it seem like she may have cheated if you were faithful or not. As there is an option to hear a story from someone else's point of view. But from what we can tell it probably was a lie tho im willing to bet it's only a lie if the MC is on the faithful path and did happen if the MC is a cheater.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Anyone have a ideea , when is the next update relese ?

Thank you !!!

I wish you all a worm and a H:):):):)appy Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have a ideea , when is the next update relese ?

Thank you !!!

I wish you all a worm and a H:):):):)appy Merry Chrismas !!!!!!!!
And Happy Holidays to you, and everyone!

According to the developers, the game update will be released not earlier than February.
Yes, we are aiming for end of February. Will see how that goes, but that is our goal at the moment. We will know more as we get into mid January.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wouldn't mind that I actually liked how she looked as a redhead more tho may be biased as I do prefer me a redhead :). Tho I admit she didn't take long to grow on me.
I am also biased about redheads... I just think she looks better as one.

Reactions: Dessolos
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes