Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah nice to get that confirmed tho I never thought this one would anyways didn't feel like it be the type of game that would or make sense for it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's been a while, but I remember a particular scene where
Some dude was really rough with Mary if we let him
But no way in hell was I letting him get away with that

I'm not even in the swinging lifestyle
But there is no way I would let some guy treat a woman like that
Unless the woman wanted him to

I ended up loading an earlier save and left that scumbag out lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah I think I know the one you are talking about. Yeah I played it once then reloaded. I probably will let that happen one more time in the future if there is a bad ending for treating her bad just to see it as I do like to see all the content on one of my favorite games no matter how much I may dislike some aspects of it. But if I do id probably play 2 saves back to back one that treats her very good as not only I wouldn't want to do it but Mary is up there as one of my favorite LI list she has a charm to her that I just love. So I feel I would need to do a save to treat her good to negate the bad.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

did you mean This tool Tyler, the one that gets punched by Fred and banned from the swinger club
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
You have to admit that this guy was a real bastard... if it hadn't been that way Mary would have fucked him... well fucked!!

1701759600638.png
She is a beauty with the face of an angel, but in bed she is a little wild. .... I love her.
;)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Good stuff Joshy, you take care of that asshole.
I'll entertain his very hot beautiful wife and comfort her.
I really hope she dumps him and comes back with a new man or comes back for some solo fun.
This just might happen! We haven't forgotten her. And we did add in the fact that they asked for her not to be banned from the club.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, sorry. This update is going to be the largest so far. Tons of paths to cover in renders and story, and a lot of different renders for each path. So it just takes a long time. Will probably be close to 3X the renders from other updates.
Looking forward to it can't wait. Take as long as you need and don't rush for our sake. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. This is top 15 for me and top 5 when it comes to my favorite AVN's to the point I can't wait for future updates. So hearing it's gonna be 3x the size I really can't wait haha.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah, sorry. This update is going to be the largest so far. Tons of paths to cover in renders and story, and a lot of different renders for each path. So it just takes a long time. Will probably be close to 3X the renders from other updates.
Awesome, looking forward to it. The Zoe mystery, the couples hijinks, should be great. Maybe some answers surrounding the diary? Lots of fun

klou

Jan 25, 2023
wow, thanks dev. so excited for the next update

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes