DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Quick question but i could swear i remember in the beach bikini photo shoot in chapter 4 with mary and zoe, mary goes all the way with shawn. Did i remember that wrong? was it never in the game? did it get taken out? i cant seem to get that scene again. even the replay stops at mary pretending to have sex with him. any help is appreciated

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Quick question but i could swear i remember in the beach bikini photo shoot in chapter 4 with mary and zoe, mary goes all the way with shawn. Did i remember that wrong? was it never in the game? did it get taken out? i cant seem to get that scene again. even the replay stops at mary pretending to have sex with him. any help is appreciated
:unsure:If I remember correctly, there was a choice about whether Mary should have sex.

Reactions: DNCH2019

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
:unsure:If I remember correctly, there was a choice about whether Mary should have sex.
Well I'd doubt it. It's a game that I update regularly, and I don't ever remember there being that choice. Also, I can't imagine why it would be removed. By that scene they had already engaged in swaps, orgies and Mary had sex with Bryce while the MC watched the video.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well I'd doubt it. It's a game that I update regularly, and I don't ever remember there being that choice. Also, I can't imagine why it would be removed. By that scene they had already engaged in swaps, orgies and Mary had sex with Bryce while the MC watched the video.
:unsure:This reminded me of the dialogue when Zoey asks Mary if she wants to make a movie for your husband and this is probably the choice?

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
According to the replay there is a choice in the form of a text message from mary. when i play it i never seem to get that text message its just mary talking to the mc about the photoshoot then having sex with him.i downloaded the multi mod to mess with the variables via the cheat folder to try and see if i could get the scene but no matter if my trust is in the negatives or postivies with mary i cant get that text message or patricular secene ending. After i downloaded the multi mod it has rendered my scene gallery innacessible. I was hoping someone knew what requirements were needed.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 3220571
Happy New Year everyone.

Thanks for all the support, thoughts, complaints, and praise you have given us so far. We appreciate it all.

Hope everyone has a great end to 2023, and an even better start to 2024!

Quick question but i could swear i remember in the beach bikini photo shoot in chapter 4 with mary and zoe, mary goes all the way with shawn. Did i remember that wrong? was it never in the game? did it get taken out? i cant seem to get that scene again. even the replay stops at mary pretending to have sex with him. I cant seem to get the text message from mary about whether she should have sex or not. You seem to be a dev on this game maybe you could shed some light on this situation? any help is appreciated.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Quick question but i could swear i remember in the beach bikini photo shoot in chapter 4 with mary and zoe, mary goes all the way with shawn. Did i remember that wrong? was it never in the game? did it get taken out? i cant seem to get that scene again. even the replay stops at mary pretending to have sex with him. I cant seem to get the text message from mary about whether she should have sex or not. You seem to be a dev on this game maybe you could shed some light on this situation? any help is appreciated.
I play 2 paths in this game, the hotwifing and the cheating asshole path (for the NTR) and I got this scene.
I believe it’s on the hotwifing path

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I believe it is hotwife path possibly with no cheating. MC gets text while on computer and responds something about it being sexy. This will trigger it. The text happens before the shoot scene is viewed. At work so can't check exact variables but I know it is hotwife and scene was not removed.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
I play 2 paths in this game, the hotwifing and the cheating asshole path (for the NTR) and I got this scene.
I believe it’s on the hotwifing path
I believe it is hotwife path possibly with no cheating. MC gets text while on computer and responds something about it being sexy. This will trigger it. The text happens before the shoot scene is viewed. At work so can't check exact variables but I know it is hotwife and scene was not removed.
Thanks to all you guys for helping me. The scene is on the hotwife path.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks to all you guys for helping me. The scene is on the hotwife path.
Ah well that makes sense now. I guess it never occurred to me not to fuck Mary's friend ... or the neighbour ... or any female under 90 that seemed vaguely interested. ;)

OK, time to go back, be a good boy and get that extra lewd scene. :love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ah well that makes sense now. I guess it never occurred to me not to fuck Mary's friend ... or the neighbour ... or any female under 90 that seemed vaguely interested. ;)

OK, time to go back, be a good boy and get that extra lewd scene. :love:
No one over 90? So you are saying you are age discriminating? I sure thought better of our fans! Hahahaha.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm very disappointed that the gloty hole incident was kinda swept under the rug. It should at least be also on the table at the fight at the cheating path. On the hobest path, its disappointing that there is no option to let MC react a lot more pissed.

Also Mary's reaction when MC didnt have sex at the swinger party is very out of character, as she isnt that bitchy elsewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm very disappointed that the gloty hole incident was kinda swept under the rug. It should at least be also on the table at the fight at the cheating path. On the hobest path, its disappointing that there is no option to let MC react a lot more pissed.

Also Mary's reaction when MC didnt have sex at the swinger party is very out of character, as she isnt that bitchy elsewhere.
It’s perfect on the hotwife path though, he just starts banging her from behind while she’s blowing the stranger & then after you cum and she tries to stop to leave, Fred tells her something like you gotta finish what you started, you can’t leave him blue balled :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It’s perfect on the hotwife path though, he just starts banging her from behind while she’s blowing the stranger & then after you cum and she tries to stop to leave, Fred tells her something like you gotta finish what you started, you can’t leave him blue balled :ROFLMAO:
Hotwife/sharing is not my kink tbh, im only here for the mutual swinging.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes