sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Your game is really very good. Congratulations! Just leaving a suggestion in the next netorase sharing plots would be cool and exciting if it were shown, for example, Mary or Fred or both researching the lifestyle of the cuckold/hot wife and, for example, Fred confessing that he always had cuckold tendencies and that for him it is very emotional and explains that it will be healthy for the couple, something along those lines and with "dirty" or exciting dialogues between them.

And also as a suggestion, for example, that in the sharing scenes show Fred holding his wife's hand in support, something similar to what has already been done in other games like Duet Couple. Fred masturbating while watching Mary get fucked would also look amazing.

Another excellent suggestion would be a scene where Fred and another husband also with cuck desires becoming friends and share their wives watching their wives being fucked by other guys and commenting on it

I think everyone who enjoys the theme loves this type of scene.
I personally would not want more scenes like that. I would prefer to have more sharing scenes where Fred is a participant not just watching. That's just my preferences. I'm not much into those cuck aspects of sharing.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I personally would not want more scenes like that. I would prefer to have more sharing scenes where Fred is a participant not just watching. That's just my preferences. I'm not much into those cuck aspects of sharing.
Any scenes with this 'cuck' aspect of sharing would be on the hotwife path, so if you aren't interested in them, they would be avoidable. Nearly all scenes on the purely swinging path will involve both of them, with a few minor exceptions though those would be more teasing like the online strip poker stuff.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Exactly. The true swinging inthis game instead of swinging meaning sharing or cucking as in other games is what makes it stand out.

However, i'd love to see some cuckquean scenes too...

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Exactly. The true swinging inthis game instead of swinging meaning sharing or cucking as in other games is what makes it stand out.

However, i'd love to see some cuckquean scenes too...
by cuckqueen, do mean kind of like the Charlotte scene? or more where Fred actually cucks Mary, and she doesn't enjoy it?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
It's the height of the obvious but TAGS exist so that people can see what they like and download their games for fun and pleasure.

What's the point of a game with Tags voyeur - NTRS - sharing wife - swinging, not having EVERYTHING I suggested?

It's exactly the opposite of what you said. Anyone who accessed this game's topic wants to see everything I said in my suggestions to the developer and in fact can go beyond what I suggested.

By way of comparison, your comment, with all due respect, is meaningless and would be the same as me commenting on a VANILLA game thread and complaining that there was no wife sharing, swinging, and netorase. That would be ridiculous because I would see the VANILLA TAG which would IMMEDIATELY inform everyone that I wouldn't have what I like in that game. In the same way that I don't like other themes and other people might like them.

Finally, the MAIN OBJECTIVE of any game is to offer maximum satisfaction to players based on TAGS. Don't like the themes of a game? Look for others you like.

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
by cuckqueen, do mean kind of like the Charlotte scene?
I've to admit that i do not exactly know which scene is meant.

or more where Fred actually cucks Mary, and she doesn't enjoy it?
Why choose? Maybe she like to watch mc on the honest path but dislikes it on the sharing path.

Generally i find it unrealistic and disappointing that things like hotwife lifestyle are nearly alway one way roads in AVNs

Reactions: SperryTop

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It's the height of the obvious but TAGS exist so that people can see what they like and download their games for fun and pleasure.

What's the point of a game with Tags voyeur - NTRS - sharing wife - swinging, not having EVERYTHING I suggested?

It's exactly the opposite of what you said. Anyone who accessed this game's topic wants to see everything I said in my suggestions to the developer and in fact can go beyond what I suggested.

By way of comparison, your comment, with all due respect, is meaningless and would be the same as me commenting on a VANILLA game thread and complaining that there was no wife sharing, swinging, and netorase. That would be ridiculous because I would see the VANILLA TAG which would IMMEDIATELY inform everyone that I wouldn't have what I like in that game. In the same way that I don't like other themes and other people might like them.

Finally, the MAIN OBJECTIVE of any game is to offer maximum satisfaction to players based on TAGS. Don't like the themes of a game? Look for others you like.
Let's not get negative here, please. Each of you are expressing your thoughts and desires as to what you would like to see. I have no problem with that at all, and actually appreciate the feedback.

But just because one person likes one aspect of genre and another doesn't is no reason to become upset about it. Please, keep it civil.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I've to admit that i do not exactly know which scene is meant.

Why choose? Maybe she like to watch mc on the honest path but dislikes it on the sharing path.

Generally i find it unrealistic and disappointing that things like hotwife lifestyle are nearly alway one way roads in AVNs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
In a game made this and in others on the same topic, all of these situations mentioned here can occur in a staggered manner and for this reason there is no need for further discussion. The game will have parts that everyone can enjoy

The game really stands out for having a well-constructed plot.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
In a game made this and in others on the same topic, all of these situations mentioned here can occur in a staggered manner and for this reason there is no need for further discussion. The game will have parts that everyone can enjoy

The game really stands out for having a well-constructed plot.
Thank you

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This explains a lot. I'm not into Hotwifing, never played that path.
The scene with the MC and Charlotte is one of my favourite scenes. She is a sweetheart and my favourite girl in this VN. its a lovely scene, but then I'm an old romantic these days. I must be getting old.

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The scene with the MC and Charlotte is one of my favourite scenes. She is a sweetheart and my favourite girl in this VN. its a lovely scene, but then I'm an old romantic these days. I must be getting old.
I like Charlotte alot too. Will definitely be bringing her back in another game. Along with several others.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ahh ok. Well now you have a reason to! haha
I guess i'll pass - personally i only had bad experiences with that kink which instilled a real rejection on it. I doubt that one scene is worth it .

Kudos for having that path avoidable. That not the case in most "Swinging" Games

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I guess i'll pass - personally i only had bad experiences with that kink which i stilled a real rejection on it. I doubt that one sceneis worth it
Kudos for having that path avoidable. That not the case in most "Swinging" Games
I understand completely.

We wanted to try to give each variant a way to be avoided. Swinging was always the main path, but we knew we needed more than that, and some different possibilities, but also wanted those to be avoidable for those with different tastes.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Soo i'm a little confused.. MC kisses Charlotte by the pool. That never gets mentioned again during the whole trip to the resort. But now out of nowhere she likes Ben for some reason, and we are helping him get with her, why?! Are there some choices that lead to that or is it unavoidable and part of the main story?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Soo i'm a little confused.. MC kisses Charlotte by the pool. That never gets mentioned again during the whole trip to the resort. But now out of nowhere she likes Ben for some reason, and we are helping him get with her, why?! Are there some choices that lead to that or is it unavoidable and part of the main story?
Charlotte at the pool was just a bit of a accident. Neither of them mention it again, more due to embarrassment than anything else.

Charlotte likes Ben because he reminds her a bit of her dead husband, in his shyness from when they first met, and his nerdy behavior. It leads to more than she expected, and that is handled later.

MC wants to help Charlotte get over her dead husband, and also likes Ben, so he tries to help them both out.

This is all resolved later on.

It is part of the main story.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes