slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
What I'm going to talk about here has nothing to do with the game, but I kept thinking and reflecting: Are there games where a BI REVERSE NETORASE occurs where the wife shares her husband with another man while she watches? haha that would be very unusual and fun but I don't think they've created any games that unusual yet haha.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
What I'm going to talk about here has nothing to do with the game, but I kept thinking and reflecting: Are there games where a BI REVERSE NETORASE occurs where the wife shares her husband with another man while she watches? haha that would be very unusual and fun but I don't think they've created any games that unusual yet haha.
I don't know of any, but then again, I haven't played many games at all in the last 2 years. I know there are a lot of stories on sites like Literotica like that though. Maybe we will introduce a gay character hahaha.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The only bad thing about this game is that the female characters don't moan with pleasure during sex like they do in A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Audio would make the scenes more exciting

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The only bad thing about this game is that the female characters don't moan with pleasure during sex like they do in A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Audio would make the scenes more exciting
We are hoping to add audio on this update. At least for Chapter 5 for now. If we have time, will do the entire game. That is the plan anyway. Fingers crossed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
We are hoping to add audio on this update. At least for Chapter 5 for now. If we have time, will do the entire game. That is the plan anyway. Fingers crossed.
speaking of audio not a big deal but curious any plans to add some kind of background music at some point. I tend to just put some background / ambient music on from youtube when I play this game since I hate playing games completely silent. If there is background music and im forgetting sorry been playing alot of games lately. Only been replaying this like once a week for an hour so don't fully recall either.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
speaking of audio not a big deal but curious any plans to add some kind of background music at some point. I tend to just put some background / ambient music on from youtube when I play this game since I hate playing games completely silent. If there is background music and im forgetting sorry been playing alot of games lately. Only been replaying this like once a week for an hour so don't fully recall either.
That would also be part of the audio additions we do.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
ah okay thanks for the clarification wasn't sure since you said at least for chapter 5. appreciate you being active and talking with us here :).
Sure thing. I enjoy interacting on here. We appreciate all the support we get, and the thoughts and ideas. As well as the criticisms.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes